Hurry up 370k

1 minute ago, MasterLeader said:

Arundel - 27 fights and not been KO'd - how is this possible?

I've had chinless guys go longer without being KO'd.

Arundel had his melon wobbled a couple times, but it's because his heart is probably higher than his chin.

Chin is useless without the most important ingredient called heart.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

I've had chinless guys go longer without being KO'd.

Arundel had his melon wobbled a couple times, but it's because his heart is probably higher than his chin.

Chin is useless without the most important ingredient called heart.

2 hours ago, Gator001 said:

100% Heart makes a big difference

I’ve always wondered how to check if a fighter has big heart - is this written in the text on the PBP?

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1020719

Eg this guy has a granite chin and was rocked a couple times however kept coming back, before eventually being finished. Does this suggest big heart?

2 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

I’ve always wondered how to check if a fighter has big heart - is this written in the text on the PBP?

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1020719

Eg this guy has a granite chin and was rocked a couple times however kept coming back, before eventually being finished. Does this suggest big heart?

Afaik heart is best judged by how quicky a fighter recovers from being rocked. Here, he got rocked, and then remained rocked for over a minute, which suggests not-great heart (great heart recovers from being rocked in half a minute or faster).

33 minutes ago, Xyel said:

Afaik heart is best judged by how quicky a fighter recovers from being rocked. Here, he got rocked, and then remained rocked for over a minute, which suggests not-great heart (great heart recovers from being rocked in half a minute or faster).

So you reckon it’s his chin which meant he survived being rocked twice without being KO’d? This is my only granite chin and he’s a 5.2 learner loool

EDIT:

just read the PBP again and it seems he got rocked and knocked down but then knocked down again at like 1.05, then his legs came back at 1.55 and soon after he got knocked down and finished.

So without being knocked down I reckon he was rocked for 50 seconds if that makes sense

2 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

So you reckon it’s his chin which meant he survived being rocked twice without being KO’d? This is my only granite chin and he’s a 5.2 learner loool

EDIT:

just read the PBP again and it seems he got rocked and knocked down but then knocked down again at like 1.05, then his legs came back at 1.55 and soon after he got knocked down and finished.

So without being knocked down I reckon he was rocked for 50 seconds if that makes sense

And in comparison, Arundel, who is a good approximation for having 150 heart, came back from being rocked in 4 moves, so under 20 seconds: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1016739

Creation #1 4.95 learner (def grap (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Creation #2 5.40 learner (transitions (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Things aren't looking good...

...they better have granite chins or they're getting the chop! (EDIT - I'll probably keep #2 if he has good chin/KO power and a degree of self confidence)

3 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

Creation #1 4.95 learner (def grap (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Creation #2 5.40 learner (transitions (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Things aren't looking good...

...they better have granite chins or they're getting the chop! (EDIT - I'll probably keep #2 if he has good chin/KO power and a degree of self confidence)

I'm doing it via "inspect" while looking at skill snapshot.

I see a 4.9 and a 4.4 while inspecting, do I have to multiply that by a number or are they just that bad. 

• Like 1