Hurry up 370k

3 minutes ago, Shortstacker said:

Sorry, my above numbers were the percentages.

4.9% and 4.4%.

Multiplied by 1.5?

7.35 and 6.6?

I wouldn't be surprised if I was doing something wrong here. 

Depends if they’re % or raw numbers

7.35 I’m not sure is possible 

6.6 is possible.

Does the inspect element state a %?

10 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Depends if they’re % or raw numbers

7.35 I’m not sure is possible 

6.6 is possible.

Does the inspect element state a %?

When I right click the bar and then inspect, it hovers over those numbers. 

it’s just a big box of code which might as well be written in pig latin...

On 12/18/2020 at 10:32 AM, MasterLeader said:

Creation #1 4.95 learner (def grap (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Creation #2 5.40 learner (transitions (1 participant ; 2x elite))

Things aren't looking good...

...they better have granite chins or they're getting the chop! (EDIT - I'll probably keep #2 if he has good chin/KO power and a degree of self confidence)

Update:

Creation #1 might be the worst fighter I’ve ever created. “Prefers standup” hidden. Got KO’d pretty much with first strike despite 110 STD and lost all his morale as well as 10 day injury :’) His opponent didn’t even have KO Power... 1/10

Creation #2 managed “determined” which is pretty terrible and his learning speed isn’t enough to keep. He also got KO’d but did a tiny bit better and kept his morale. 3/10

On 12/19/2020 at 3:51 PM, popart said:

7.35 is possible. It goes up to 7.5.

Are you sure about that?

Because I've never seen or heard anyone whom I trust that he knows how to test having more than 7.35, and 7.35 pops out quite often in discussions, which makes it look like the 150/150 cap.

And as for my tests, 5 tests in and zero positive chin message... not looking great

On 12/20/2020 at 1:28 AM, MasterLeader said:

Update:

Creation #1 might be the worst fighter I’ve ever created. “Prefers standup” hidden. Got KO’d pretty much with first strike despite 110 STD and lost all his morale as well as 10 day injury :’) His opponent didn’t even have KO Power... 1/10

Creation #2 managed “determined” which is pretty terrible and his learning speed isn’t enough to keep. He also got KO’d but did a tiny bit better and kept his morale. 3/10

Update:

Creation #3 - 4.05 learner - gonna need a granite chin or he's getting the chop. Even with a granite chin i'll have to train him forever for him to get anywhere so might still chop him...

Creation #4 - 6.90 learner - delighted with this as i didn't even give him the fast learner hidden. Now watch him pop "determined" or some crap

14 minutes ago, Xyel said:

Are you sure about that?

Because I've never seen or heard anyone whom I trust that he knows how to test having more than 7.35, and 7.35 pops out quite often in discussions, which makes it look like the 150/150 cap.

And as for my tests, 5 tests in and zero positive chin message... not looking great

Best I've had is a 7.2

On 12/21/2020 at 8:53 AM, MasterLeader said:

Update:

Creation #3 - 4.05 learner - gonna need a granite chin or he's getting the chop. Even with a granite chin i'll have to train him forever for him to get anywhere so might still chop him...

Creation #4 - 6.90 learner - delighted with this as i didn't even give him the fast learner hidden. Now watch him pop "determined" or some crap

Update:

Creation #3 - big right hand, not good enough to justify slow learning speed SACKED

Creation #4 - "prefers standup" and got KO'd very easily. Shame because his learning speed was so good SACKED

That's 4 bums in a row. Hopefully the next batch is good:

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=370843

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=370844

EDIT:

Pretty disappointing learning speeds on #5 and #6:

Creation #5 - 4.8 learner - will put up with him provided he has a granite chin

Creation #6 - 5.4 learner - will put up with him provided he has good chin / KO power / granite chin

Looks like i'll be going into #7 and #8 before i find someone half decent :(