Looking for sponsors, contracts and partner!

Valentina

Call me paranoid, but I’m fairly certain you had about a mill yesterday, V.

Now you have 4.5 mill.

You don’t fight. You don’t run businesses.

You can probably understand why people are questioning the sincerity of your account.

And yes, I know, you were gifted a large sum of money for... reasons?

This forum is not worthy of my presence,

• Upvote 1

Altho she said she didnt get it from VIP Exchange. She got it from her mystery friend... Altho we don't know WHAT account that is.

Doesn't matter much since her story checks out - she's got a stable full of fighters made in May and apparently barely trained since then. And they're all signed into the QFC, where they will get obliterated, which anyone knowing the game would know, so the odds of her being a multi are extremely small.

• Upvote 1

Doesn't matter much since her story checks out - she's got a stable full of fighters made in May and apparently barely trained since then. And they're all signed into the QFC, where they will get obliterated, which anyone knowing the game would know, so the odds of her being a multi are extremely small.

Or so you'd have us all believe as part of your master plan Valen...er, I mean, Xyel! LOL!!!

:rolling: :jerry:

• Upvote 2

I think she is legit...but damn,she is throwing them curveballs

But that`s the thing, new or returning managers should not be attacked like this. Nobody should.

Valentina came to ask to do business and immediately the usual suspect (sorry barney it is really down to you nowadays) is trying to run her off.

Look, he has even gone on another thread and is asking mods to check her IP accusing her of being a multi:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60017&page=3

This is horrible behaviour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But that`s the thing, new or returning managers should not be attacked like this. Nobody should.

Valentina came to ask to do business and immediately the usual suspect (sorry barney it is really down to you nowadays) is trying to run her off.

Look, he has even gone on another thread and is asking mods to check her IP accusing her of being a multi:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60017&page=3

This is horrible behaviour.

oh look it's the spokesman for "It's ok to be a Multi cheat". When you showed up in here Valentinas legitimacy took a dive.

Maybe this is a real account but there are obvious signs of Multi account (Not abuse, yet)so one should be under the multi-radar

And now camara is gonna come here and say,look! You guys forced another guy to quit...you guys are so horrible!

I have seen this movie way too many times before hahaha...it's camara's multi lads.

It is not Camara.

Humors was MIA in main chat since early pandemics started. Forum had almost no Bots attack. This account was AFK since early pandemics as wel...

Humors just started to post at main chat again. Forum gets attacked by bots every week and now accounts with suspicious behaviour that have been AFK since april start baiting threads?

Also, "fucktards", "buttplugs", "assfucks"... Not Camara usual language.

Burn in hell fucktard.

Not leaving the game - going to be Nr 1 manager and shut you assfucks up.

Now stfu and go to bed - its way to late for 11 year olds to be up.

Oh hahaha plan got screwed kiddo? lool.

You just gave it away too easy boy...this was too easy...you are literally the only person in this game, who can say those exact same things to me camara...mate grow up!

I gave you +1 due to your dumbass brain.

• Upvote 1

The 'other' account stopped playing the game and hasn't logged in since the day this new one was created. No issue there. The transfer of funds? Since the other account stopped playing I'm also not too worried about it. Looks like someone who just wanted a fresh start.

Except the other account stopped playing what, in may?

Up to 2 days ago that account had 1.5million

today it has 4.5 million.

But she/it claims that it was transfer from the inactive account...

The 'other' account stopped playing the game and hasn't logged in since the day this new one was created. No issue there. The transfer of funds? Since the other account stopped playing I'm also not too worried about it. Looks like someone who just wanted a fresh start.

Thank you private mod TJ

barney drop it mang, liek seriously for someone that calls himself a Super Troll you get SMESH time and time again. I would change that to SUPER TROLLED it is far more accurate.

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gi

• Upvote 1