***OFFICIAL UFC Camp League 2021***

MasterLeader

19 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

Which ones?

Burgos is out ... Hakeem was out actually but I think Burgos won't get an opponent
it's a big hit for me fund wise -_-

3 hours ago, MasterLeader said:

Iā€™m going to sign Giga Chikadze for $10,000 - thatā€™s my money down toĀ zeroĀ Ā so better hope my 3 fighters can recoup $10,000!

added

So Chikadze went 4-0 in 2020, wasnā€™t overly convincing the whole way, lots of late replacements but heā€™s one of the best strikers in MMA.

I do think heā€™ll have to face ranked 145lbers in 2021 so he might struggle but he should be active either way. I think Chikadze would beat Jeremy StephensĀ and go from unranked to top 10 which is attractive but if he faces Burgos he gets destroyedĀ 

Horrible stoppage by Dean - what was crazy is Soriano only landed 1 strike that I saw in the whole first half of the round and it cut Todorovic.

Todorovicā€™s chin is different level and I think he surprised Dean when he went to grapple straight after being dropped. Dean misjudged that so badly because Todorovic was fine and holding both legs as that was stopped. Even Soriano said he wasĀ surprised by the stoppage

2 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

I had a gut feeling Alessio was gonna do that, yikes!

I hate Buckley so I was praying the Italian would win! Jumped off my sofa when he finished him, couldnā€™t see that happening even if Di Chirico had never been KOā€™d.Ā Plus Iā€™m half Italian so would normally back the Italiano

2 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

it should be fightĀ of the year alreadyĀ 

Might be a better fight than any fight in 2020 - canā€™t remember which fight won the awards

The whole main card was really good though.

Ive had a really good night going 2-1 and earning at least 45k, but my net finishes is negative lol

Okay it is now past the 11.59pm GMT deadline for 2 picks. Gained $45,000 tonight.

My 2 picks for next week:

1 - Song Yadong - $15,000

2 - Ketlen Vieira - $25,000 (first female in my camp)

Leaves me with a healthy $5,000 and two guys fighting on Wednesday.

Fallen Angel - can you please use the post on the front page for camp values, please copy mine so youā€™ve got all the camp banners in and summarise a top 8 by camp value somewhere also :)

• Like 1