Island!?

Ikkitakeda

1 hour ago, IconManagement said:

So is this tourney similar to  double elimination tourney between all island fighters or what is the exact format like?

Its basic single elimination bracket.

Here you can see for example earlier 185 bracket. Every weightclass has own tournament and tournament size depents on amount of fighters in that division.

1 hour ago, IconManagement said:

So is this tourney similar to  double elimination tourney between all island fighters or what is the exact format like?

Single elimination bracket, for every weight class. Fights are on back to backs days until end. Full energy recovery between fights. Whole fight scoring.

Okay. Here we go. Fantastic that I go away for literally every single day this will be happening lmao, but I've got my laptop so we'll see how I get on. See a big omission of Needle Dick at HW. Wonder if his settings were turned off for some reason? Will start trying to crack through some previews. If anyone what so ever wants to help, let me know and pick a division.

8 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Anyone messaged Mike?

Yeah I did, turns out I was the only one and he genuinely hadn't noticed it had ran over.

Was keen to get the EOST rolling since this is my best shot at winning one:

Phuc Dat Bich (12-2) - #1 Most Popular fighter in the entire Tycoonverse and Camara's creation
Mike Ziskie - (13-4-1) - #6 Most Popular Middleweight 
Kwasi Kwong (9-0) - 1623 skill points, has to be the most trained fighter on the island

Had the #3 P4P and #1 170/185 fighter last season and got tapped by the 32nd ranked fighter in round 1 ☠️

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MiikeSnow said:

Yeah I did, turns out I was the only one and he genuinely hadn't noticed it had ran over.

Was keen to get the EOST rolling since this is my best shot at winning one:

Phuc Dat Bich (12-2) - #1 Most Popular fighter in the entire Tycoonverse and Camara's creation
Mike Ziskie - (13-4-1) - #6 Most Popular Middleweight 
Kwasi Kwong (9-0) - 1623 skill points, has to be the most trained fighter on the island

Had the #3 P4P and #1 170/185 fighter last season and got tapped by the 32nd ranked fighter in round 1 ☠️

Brutal. This shit happens every season. Top guys lose to people youd never imagine.

I saw Mike had a few extra days previously so gave some breathing room. Appreciate you getting us sorted bud.

1 hour ago, Xyel said:

I'm at 1656 and 1624, so the best I can do is top 3 :D

Most trained 170er? Most trained 18y/o? I'm sure I've got a #1 in there somewhere?

Genuinely surprised you have 25y/os that high. Bich who tapped your guy (and has the same primaries) is down in the 1400s?! I'm guessing your physicals must dwarf mine

40 minutes ago, MiikeSnow said:

Most trained 170er? Most trained 18y/o? I'm sure I've got a #1 in there somewhere?

Genuinely surprised you have 25y/os that high. Bich who tapped your guy (and has the same primaries) is down in the 1400s?! I'm guessing your physicals must dwarf mine

Both of those, most likely :D

Balin was ~1500 by the time of that fight, so the difference was likely much smaller back then. But yeah, got good physicals on Balin and he has really good learning speed, which is why I'm hoping he won't tap at the first opportunity now.

• 2 months later...

Upping this in case anyone was interested in running an org again. I know 3 people are planning on it so far and I'll be throwing over some screenshots of my org last season to help them hit the ground running. The more orgs on The Island, the better the experience for the managers and realistically the more money each org probably makes by having smaller rosters. So if you're interested in making an Island org next month when it kicks off, drop me a message and I'll give you any Island-specific tips you might need.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Now that we're finally one day before it, I'll repost the above again. If anyone's making an org, hit me up if you want a few tips on how to get started. It's not that difficult.

The more orgs on The Island the better. Fighters are happier with a rapid turnaround of fights and it's always more interesting when you have multiple top fighters, and there's competition to sign fighters from one another etc. Instead of having one "King of Middleweight", having one in each org is much more interesting to create the what if situations.

So if you were tempted, go ahead and make one! Plus I wanna see everyone taking advantage of those two fighter slots.

Lets see those Island Fighters get popping out there Tycooners?

keep a close eye out for my turds Umkay! they make there Island QFC debut in two days.

16365556194125.jpg   16365556112297.jpg

Island Turd                           Island Turd Two

"We just some Island Turds and we floating everywhere. Cause we just Island Turds, and thats what the Island turds do."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1