Highland - Official Thread

clydebankblitz

Noel Diaz (19-1-0, triple champ + BMF champ)

20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png 20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png 20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png Image

Nate Diaz Smoking GIF by UFC

Hoooo shit. Kazuo warned me that I smoked too much weed before the fight. It was a good scrap with that little bastard Remi. Now we are 2-0 boy, but I liked that you improved since the last time.

Time to go up and show Maurice "Scared as a Bitch" Tillet who is the new pimp at 170lb. Grab the belt, defend 2-3 times, become the first Highland fighter to reach the #1 P4P in the world. That's the goal, and then Bahamas bitches!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Icon Management press release december 2021

After having gone through some restructure Icon Management is happy to announce return of it's roster of professional MMA fighters. At this point of time CEO of Icon Management Mr. Partial Differential Equation King would like to take this opportunity to thank Highland organization for being patient and understanding of the situation.

Current Highland overall rankings are here:

1 Noel Diaz  
2 Lucas Barbosa  
3 Maurice Tillet  

With these rankings in mind following changes will be in effect immediately:

1. Higland icon and 170 LBS champion Maurice "CRUSHER" Tillet will be moving up one division. He has managed to clear out his division and while only realistic challenger Mr. Adam Shalashaska is certainly an elite fighter, he already had both his title shot and a second title shot or should I we call it rematch. Maurice Tillet is looking for a new challenge and will try his skills at next weight division at 185 lbs.
  2. Prior to moving up in weight Maurice "CRUSHER" Tillet will take on overall number one ranked fighter Noel Diaz. Result of this match will have no impact on Tillets decision to move up. Just to shake off some ring rush Mr. Tillet recently defended his title forcing his opponent to give up. Mr. Tillet welcomes this challenge from Mr. Diaz.
  3. Highland icon and 185 lbs champion Lucas "HULK" Barbosa will be moving up one division. He has managed to clear out his division and is looking for new challenges.  His new home will be 205 lbs division.
  4. Prior to moving up Lucas already defended his current title  just to shake off any ring rust. He submitted his opponent in round 1. Next he is facing 205 lbs division champion Sergey VinoGradov for 205 LBS title.

Here is what Mr. Maurice Tillet has to say about this situation:

Tillet: 170 lbs division is a tough division. I cleared it out and am moving up now. No offense to my team mate Lucas Barbosa but to me it seem 185 lbs division just seems to lack quality. I suppose we will find out soon enough. For example we have Noel Diaz moving up to 170 lbs. Diaz seem has to be a brave man to do such thing because I think everyone including he knows there are some real monsters lurking in 170 lbs division. For example Adam Shalashaska is a man Diaz just can not beat no matter what. I just don't care. Even if Diaz somehow manages to get lucky and wins against me I will still think the same:  Adam Shalashaska  is someone you can NEVER beat Diaz. 170 lbs division is home of some real monsters so think again and run home boy.

Here is what Mr. Lucas Barbosa has to say about this situation:

Barbosa: I suppose Tillet has a point. I expected a bit more from my own weight division too. You have few promising guys such as Mike Ziskie but then you go and find they have all lost matches they should have won. To me 205 lbs division looks similar to 170 lbs division. 205 division is filled with some real monsters like Torhte "Gingy Bear" Finlayson. I'll try to get the title, defend it against 2-3 absolute top monsters of said division and then move up again if I manage to stay undefeated. Should I lose there will be rematches, title challenges, title defenses and all the fun, which comes up with that. I suppose it is the same with Maurice. I think if he wins he will just crush few top guys real fast and then move on to next weight division. Also this Diaz guy needs to tone his talk down. I see he is submission artist. The thing is... I am better submission artist so he needs to tone it down or I will hunt him down.

Ladies and gentlemen this is all we have time for today so please enjoy the coming fireworks so to speak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 12/6/2021 at 12:45 PM, Arcalimon said:

Noel Diaz (19-1-0, triple champ + BMF champ)

20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png 20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png 20210411163312w82pC0j%20(1).png Image

Nate Diaz Smoking GIF by UFC

Hoooo shit. Kazuo warned me that I smoked too much weed before the fight. It was a good scrap with that little bastard Remi. Now we are 2-0 boy, but I liked that you improved since the last time.

Time to go up and show Maurice "Scared as a Bitch" Tillet who is the new pimp at 170lb. Grab the belt, defend 2-3 times, become the first Highland fighter to reach the #1 P4P in the world. That's the goal, and then Bahamas bitches!!!

You running scared from the real hitter boy. Everybody knows the only road to #1 P4P is through Kilo. Beat Tillet and then come show Kilo what you are made of.

Don't be scared homie!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Theoretically this could be put into a new other companies thread, but meh, we'll keep it here.

ANNOUNCING THE NEWEST BRANCH OF HIGHLAND; HIGHLAND CLOTHING!

16395380211618243767shzuDze%20(3)%20(1).png

I had to use an online font detection tool just to find out what font Rei used on the original logo. Now that's commitment.

Starting on The Island; where all good Highland companies start, we have launched our brand new clothing company.

In our first launch, we are proud to introduce the official Highland Brand Jersey and Shorts.

1639538532highland%20(1).png

1639538574shorts2.png

Want to rep the current Highland champ's official champ merch?

GET IT NOW!

1639538763jersey.png1639538819tillet.png

1639538693champshorts.png1639538693champshorts.png

This gear can be treated as limited, as once a champion loses their belt, their merch is no longer on sale. So if you wish to rep a champ for many fights to come, make sure to cop some of their official merch ASAP.

WHICHEVER CHAMPION SELLS THE MOST MERCH IN A CALENDAR MONTH, THEY WILL RECEIVE THE FULL AMOUNT OF THEIR MERCH SALES AS A BONUS!

BJ Penn Podcast:

BJ Penn: I have a special guest here with me to talk about his upcoming fight he has over at Highland in a division you all know I know something about the 155 pound division give it up for nephew Gordon Penn.

Gordon Penn: Thanks Uncle BJ.  Happy to be on your show. I'm sure you could have definitely gotten a lot more well known guys to be on your show.

BJ Penn: How could I not have my little nephew on before his fight? So your opponent is Christian Blake is that right and what do you know about him?

Gordon Penn: Umm ummm ummm.

BJ Penn: What's the matter?

Gordon Penn: Well umm how many people tune into your show? I'm a bit nervous.

BJ Penn: Hahaha leave it to my nephew folks prepared to get in a cage and compete with thousands watching but gets stage fright with a mic in front of him. It's ok just answer the questions Gordon and you will do fine.

Gordon Penn: Well umm ok I'll uhh try. Yes that is right. He's 0-3 and is a wrestler and muay thai guy and even though he is 0-3 I just started  mma so I expect him to be a pretty game opponent.

BJ Penn: Just lead with my famous laser jab I taught you.

Gordon Penn: But umm you didn't teach me striking uncle BJ you taught me bjj. You said I had to learn striking on my own.

BJ Penn: Oh yeah that's right I forgot about that. Well I'm sure you will do fine. So how is training going?

Gordon Penn: Not the best. I mean the gym you got me invited to is great but I just have trouble focusing in training. But  I can tell I am getting better.

BJ Penn: Hahaha you having trouble focusing in training, that reminds me of that time during a little league game of your's when that butterfly flew by you and were following it's movement with your head not paying attention and the ball came in hit you right in the face. That was hilarious. Well after we found out you were ok of course.

Gordon Penn: Did you really just have to tell everyone that?

BJ Penn: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please sit back down for the last question. How do you see your fight going?

Gordon Penn: I don't really know. I hope I win. I know I definitely don't want to go out there and lose to a guy who is 0-3 but we will get in there and see how everything unfolds.

BJ Penn: Show some more confidence you're my nephew. But it's good not to take your opponent lightly. You are having problems focusing in training but it will help you keep your focus in the fight. Good night everybody.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Highland 121 Event Preview
                         imageedit_3_4265295959_1.jpg

Hosted by Douche T McBaggins

Hello all, I am the Honorable Douche T. McBaggins, coming out of yet another Semi retirement if you will, and what better way to get back in the loop then with a Kick Ass Highland show. This coming Sunday the shit is going down, as the Highly anticipated fight of the century finally has arrived. The Island Bad Ass Noel Diaz will look to capture his 4th Championship, from his 4th Weight Class, when he meets Maurice "The Crusher" Tillet in the Main Event of Highland 121. Highland heads back to Wombley Arena in London for another night of action packed Festivities, and it will be aired live only on Pay-Per-View. So lets get cracking, shall we!

First off here is a quick peak at the scheduled Prelims

Bantamweight Tunzo Fuhn(1-2-0) vs  Nardo Wick(0-3-0)
Bantamweight Tolya Magomedov(1-0-0) vs  Micah Spinks(4-3-0)
Middleweight Mapple Syrup(3-8-0) vs  Dwight Schrute(7-3-0)
Lightweight Eric Ries(7-6-0) vs  Punchy Cartwright(4-3-0)
Featherweight  Anthony Epolito(8-4-0) vs  Waramunt Haber Jr(6-4-0)

Main Card

Lightweight Bout

Kicking off the Main Card will be a fun Rubber match that should get the crowed geared up. Liam Murphy is only a BJJ Purple Belt, only you would not think so by watching his Highlight reel. With 4 of his submission victories garnering him "Sub of the Night" Honors, his Jits can not be slept on. Liam is looking to bounce back from a two fight skid against a man he knows quite well. Turkish born Necmettin Hoca was the last Lightweight Champion of IXF during the Island Season, he has struggled a bit however in his new home of Highland going 2-3 with the company. One of those bouts was a loss against the Headliner Noel Diaz, a fight he looked very well in early. Blessed with a chin and One Punch Power, Hoca's only flaw has been his inability to defend submissions.

Keys to Victory- As stated this is a rubber match, so both fighters know how to beat the other. The question is which of these gents have learned and improved from there mistakes. 

Featherweight Bout

Miguel Azevedo Souza was a Featherweight Champion but has battled Inconsistency as of late. He has fought some of the best the Island has had to offer though, in the likes of Diaz, Chavaski, and Luciano.  Souza is a BJJ Brown Belt hailing from Recife, Brazil, and he has sharpened his Standup recently. A good example was his last victory against Dax Crumper, whom he rocked violently with a crisp counter right Hand. The opposition will be Frank Dux who recently had a 3 fight win streak snapped, and looks eager to get back in the cage. Dux looks to be a jack of all trades with three Submission victories and two TKO wins, as well as a loan Decision verdict. It's not often that you will see such a handsome Black Korean with a name like Frank Dux so get your camera's ready.

Keys to Victory- For Miguel this looks like a solid match up for him to showcase his Striking Progression, and soften his foe up for a finish. As for Mr. Dux He may want to stick to his Standup game here, if Miguel choses to keep the fight standing. Dux has a slight advantage on the feet but he should be careful against Souza.

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

The evenings Co-Main Event is a Rematch from the Islands Season ending Tournament, in the Heavyweight division. Jani Honkanen is a Highland mainstay who has seen a surge of late, winning his last two fights in similar fashion by way of first round Triangle Submission. "Margarida" Has yet to fight for a championship in his career but he has a big opportunity this Sunday, and not to mention it is against a guy he has beaten. Phuc Dat Bich is also the winner of two straight, and is a former IXF Heavyweight champion as well as two time Highland HW challenger. Bich is simply a submission machine Which is extremely rare here at Highland(giggles) with 18 submission victories, all of which where in the first round.

Keys to Victory- With nearly 30 Submission finishes between this two, its not a matter of if this fight hits the mat but when will it happen.  Looking at there previous fight they where both very aggressive on the ground frequently looking for ways to submit the other, and a wise man would think that may be the game plan for both again. With that said, as for myself the Village idiot if your watching boys! break out the ol bag of tricks and lets see a KO here, your Heavyweights for Phuc sake.

Main Event 

*Welterweight Championship bout*

There are many Historic stories of the Legend that is Noel Diaz, the one that comes to mind for me, is the time he rescued 9 children from a house fire, while being chased by a rabid GOAT named Maurice, threw the burning rubble. This was all done with access to just one hand, as his other hand was occupied by a huge 6 paper joint(My man is a firm believer in an putting an end to Ganja abuse). Noel is a Mega star in the MMA world with a cult following only seconded by that of those nut hugging Kilo Maluga boys. It is well deserved too, this guy is a Tri-Champion here at Highland with Title winning performances at 135, 145, and 155. Now Noel looks to put himself on the pedestal of  Quad Champion, and honestly I can't recall this being done before(If it has, I want proof).  Diaz has lost only once in his career, in a controversial Split Decision to Timo Leyton, which he avenged with ease in his very next fight. 

Now lets not over shadow his opponent to much here, Maurice Tillet who may not have had the success of the challenger in regards to jumping weight classes, but he has stamped his name as legit Boss at the Welterweight ranks. Tillet is a three time Highland Welterweight Champion, and is currently looking to add his third straight Title Defense. Maurice showed his perseverance in his bout with Dick Winters at Highland 88. After that fight though "The Crusher" took a little break from the sport, and some questioned if he had it in him anymore. All that skepticism was clearly laid to rest though as he made his triumphant return, at Highland 112 defending his crown against a very game challenger in New Home just two weeks ago. A fight he won convincingly by forcing his foe to tap out due to strikes.

This could very well be Highlands biggest fight to date, and both sides have so much riding on it. I also feel though regardless of the outcome, both of these warriors will continue to build there strong legacies here at Highland. This fight is going to be a pivotal fight to watch, and the Wombley arena may never fully recover from the destruction of the after party.  I for one will be out there doing my part in the madness

Keys to Victory- Noel is turning into a complete Mixed martial artist right before are eyes. His BJJ though is still his bread and butter, and he is a slick mutha fucka with it.  Maurice on the other hand is well known as a mug smasher on the ground, with 14 out of 16 victories coming by way of Ground and Pound. Tillet also has the wrestling credentials in his favor here, and this could pose a problem for Noel. If Maurice Utilizes his wrestling efficiently, as he has done in the past, this may very well be his route to victory. As for the Island/Stockton bad ass, who is coming off a 5 round war with Remi Chavaski, I expect him to mix it up like only a true OG can. Look for Noel to utilize his standup advantage as much as possible, and also be very tentative on the ground with the Crusher. Got to give Diaz a slight advantage in the "Championship rounds" experience wise. Maurice is also a very confident man, so this could simply be as stated previously the "Fight of the Century".

Noel is so damn famous, they even write Christmas carols after the man, Noel,  Noel/ "The Savior of Humanity"? I would  edit that though, and call him "The Savior of Bad Ass Mother F$$ckers"

get your ass down to a packed Wombley Arena on 2021-12-19 you wont want to miss this one.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski - Current 145lb Champ, Former 135lb Champ(Vacated), Future TRIPLE CHAMP!

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

"I feel like it is time to announce my next opponent to you all. After that bullshit loss to Noel Silly, I will be looking at my next challenge which is to grab the 155lb Championship from a fighter none other than Egg Bean."

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ed Green

"Here is a picture of his ugly ass. Has his face all over the camera, guess he didn't hear the photographer when he told him to move back a couple of inches. I'm going to wipe that smirk away and broke his nose just like I did in sparring before my Noel Silly fight."

1637525835maxresdefault.jpg

"Here is the image of the me knocking out Egg Bean in the Blaze Gym. This man was unconscious for 20 minutes before his ass left in a stretcher. He knows better not to miss with the KING and he was forced into fighting me because that 155lb division is full of cans. Egg Bean fought cans his way to the division and when he gets into the cage with not only a special fighter, but the TRUE BADDEST MFER, he's going to get hurt real bad! I promise blood and violence this fight, and will crack open EGG Bean! His lil fairy tale of a championship run is coming to an end!"

"Tune in December 24, for Remi CHAMPaski to become champion in 3 divisions and not only that but my Sparring Partner, Ballin Trollslayer to become the undisputed Heavyweight Champion! Two BLAZE KINGS WILL BLAZE IT UP IN 7 DAYS! BE THERE OR WEEP! #RemiCHAMPaski #TeamBlaze #TripleChamp #EggBean #CrackOpenTheEGG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/1/2021 at 5:12 PM, saklain said:

THE SILLY STORY OF NOEL "Phony Stockton Crackhead" SILLY 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Noel Diaz

By: Remi CHAMPaski, Former 135lb Champion and Current 145lb Champion

39w37.jpg

"Welcome back to the Remi Ted Talk! Sit back and learn a thing or two from the double champ and your fighter's favorite fighter. Just got done with training camp and am ready to bust Noel Silly's ass on December 5th in front of 93,000 people in front of Noel's people in London, UK. Yes, I SAID IT!!! NOEL SILLY IS NOT FROM STOCKTON AND IS ACTUALLY BRITISH!! In fact, I'm more Stockton than Noel Silly has ever been. Here is a picture of me and my stockton gangstas": https://ibb.co/YpL7Wxb

Here is his British Passport in case yall don't believe me: https://ibb.co/gF8723L

So, let me tell you the silly story of Noel Silly. He grew up in Chelsea, London which is one of the richest areas in the whole UK. He grew up in a 5 million pounds penthouse which was across the street from one of the Queen's home. He grew up in a great neighborhood, went to a wonderful school, and had rich parents. But you see, Noel Silly was a very silly hill billy boy who wanted to be American. Not just American but he wanted to be known as the "tough guy" and a "gangsta". His favorite fighter growing up was Nick Diaz and he always wanted to be like him. On the first day of school in grade 6, Noel Silly went up to a teacher and told her to call him "Noel Diaz". His teacher obliged and was called this name for a couple of months before his parents found out... 

When Mr and Mrs. Silly found out about Noel's behavior in changing his family's traditional last name, they gave him a spanking of a lifetime. Sources close to Noel Silly tell me the spanking was so bad that Noel still has a purple bruise on his left ass cheek. Mr and Mrs. Silly loved the spanking so much that they decided to tell Noel's younger brother, Doofus Silly to take a picture of it. Doofus took the picture and it is rumored to be in the families living room. Here is the picture: https://ibb.co/GHcNsvY

Noel Silly moved out of the country at the age of 18 and decided to pursue a career in MMA in Miami, Florida. In Miami, Noel lived a lavish lifestyle and to this day, he hasn't stepped foot in Stockton. Noel met Nick and Nate Diaz's cousin Nolan Diaz. Nolan is actually a stockton gangster and Noel had to beg him to be his friend and sparring buddy. Nolan agreed as he needed Noel's money to buy tons of weed. Nolan was using Noel for his money and used to bully him when they used to spar. The downfall of Nolan Diaz's career was being a drug-addict but he had a higher potential than Noel. Noel was influenced by Nolan and became a crackhead himself, a phony stockton crackhead I like to call him. Now, Noel can barely formulate a sentence and that is the reason this fight hasn't had a press conference. 

Noel always told Nolan that his last name was Silly until Noel's first professional MMA fight. As Pruce Puffer did the introduction, Nolan Diaz was confused on why Puffer said "From Stockton California, Noel DIAAAAZ!!" Nolan confronted Noel on this and Noel told him that it was a gimmick to make him look tough but Nolan wasn't having it and ROCKED HIM OUT COLD! 

Noel Silly has no friends or family now. He lives alone and stares outside in his free time like a lil creep. He is still delusional and thinks he's from Stockton. Currently, there are hundreds of Stockton gangsters looking for him and are planning on putting violence for disrespecting their hood. I promise to put VIOLENCE on the 5th of December for all my Stockton hombres. And, I will be walking out with none other than Nolan Diaz on December 5th! #RemiCHAMPaski #DoubleChamp #StocktonSlapNoelSilly #NoelSilly 

https://ibb.co/4dJZg75

5 hours ago, Arcalimon said:

Holy shit mate. Outstanding preview and I loved the Diaz story. I even showed it to Noel.

Here is me (on the left), and him acknowledging your work : )

giphy.gif

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski - Current 145lb Champ, Former 135lb Champ(Vacated), Future TRIPLE CHAMP!

"I like my story about Noel Silly better. Good luck against the Maurice Toilet though, hopefully he doesn't take a massive shit like last time and drop from this fight."

"Hopefully, you're enjoying the BMF Title(Bullshit MFER!)" 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

[IMG]

Diaz lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Tillet to his knees! Diaz keeps bitch-slapping his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:29 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Noel Diaz!
Noel Diaz is the new welterweight champion!

Noel Diaz (20-1-0, The Quadruple Champ!)

170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland

14972736269273.jpg

(BMF champ too!!!)

Holy fuck! History has been made bitches!

There you have it: the first quadruple champ of the tycoon world.

Gonna party hard tonight in Stockton

Nate-Diaz-Marijuana-.png

Thanks to all my bitches. They made me the rich pimp that I am today.

In chronological order:

Maurice Tillet, Remi Chimpaski (double bitch), Necmettin Hoca, Santiago Ponziabo, Timo Leyton (stubborn bitch), KJ Wassermann, Hells No, Liam Murphy, Gosuke Del Valle, Ed Green, Bosque Trabuco, Kranckx Diesel, Miguel Azevedo Souza, Calvin Shields, Ron Johnson, Millard Masters, Jobber Joe, Vani Yani, Kim Tae Won Lumihi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Arcalimon said:

[IMG]

Diaz lands an uppercut in the clinch that drops Tillet to his knees! Diaz keeps firing more shots against his stricken opponent and the referee jumps in to save him!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:29 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Noel Diaz!
Noel Diaz is the new welterweight champion!

Noel Diaz (20-1-0, The Quadruple Champ!)

170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland170 lbs, Highland

14972736269273.jpg

(BMF champ too!!!)

Holy fuck! History has been made bitches!

There you have it: the first quadruple champ of the tycoon world.

Gonna party hard tonight in Stockton!!!

Nate-Diaz-Marijuana-.png

Thanks to the bitches who made me the rich pimp that I am today:

Maurice Tillet, Remi Chimpaski (double bitch!), Necmettin Hoca, Santiago Ponziabo, Timo Leyton (stubborn bitch!), KJ Wassermann, Hells No, Liam Murphy, Gosuke Del Valle, Ed Green, Bosque Trabuco, Kranckx Diesel, Miguel Azevedo Souza, Calvin Shields, Ron Johnson, Millard Masters, Jobber Joe, Vani Yani, Kim Tae Won Lumihi

39w37.jpg

"Congrats on your win today, I really mean it Noel Silly. I am proud of the silly boy you have become today. From living in a London Penthouse to faking being apart of Stockton and know quadruple champ. Man, I don't know what life would've been like for a Silly boy like you. Would've probably been a crackhead, oh wait you already are."

"But on a serious note, all of your wins come from KO or SUBS except ONE. YOU DIDN'T FINISH ME NOEL SILLY!!!!!! You gotta finish me to get rid of me homie. Stop hiding from your toughest opponent, you know I was robbed last time. And, a BMF isn't crowned from a decision victory, that's why you are the Bullshit MFER!"

"After I crack open the egg in Egg Bean and become a triple champ, I'm going to defend my 145lb belt against your training partner Kazuo "Brett Shoelace Gives me nightmares" Takashit. And, after I'm done kicking his brains all around the octagon, I'm coming for that 170lb belt!! If you duck that fight, trust me I'll catch you in the streets of Stockton bitchh. NOBODY TO HELP YOU, NO REFS AND NO JUDGES!!! I'll be playing football with your head silly boy and I'll make sure Nolan Diaz gets the last kick. GOAAAAAL!!!!!!! #RemiCHAMPaski #NoelSilly #BullshitMFer #StreetGOAT #FutureTripleChamp #EggBean #KazuoTakaSHIT 

• Upvote 1

39w37.jpg

Remi Chavaski - Current 145lb and 155lb Champ, Former 135lb Champ(Vacated), TRIPLE CHAMP!

155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland155 lbs, Highland

"I want to start off by saying thank you to all those doubted me. From the media in Tycoon "Computer Warrior" Hector and Scottie Lamez and all of these trash ass fighters calling for my name to get a bigger check. I appreciate all of you, SIIKEEE!! Now all of yall want a picture and autograph from the triple champ, huh??"

"I said exactly what I was going to do to Egg Bean, conquer him and crack the egg open. I literally cracked his heart in pieces, rumor has it that he went home crying all the way to his hometown, Rio. GUESS WHAT HOMIE, THERE'S ONE KING IN RIO AND HIS LAST NAME IS CHAMPaski!!!!!!! Get out of my face you bum, your ass will never be champ again mark my words. And don't ever try coming back to Brazil, the people there will blast you for calling yourself a "former champion". Egg Bean is lucky I didn't crack that egg head of his wide open like I did in that sparring session."

"What's next for Remi?? That's the question everyone is asking me. Maybe Highland HOF, Quadruple Title, Retirement?? I will keep all of you updated on what's next for the TRIPLE CHAMP on the TRIPLE CHAMP's TIME. Don't expect a text from me anytime soon because the TRIPLE CHAMP ain't replying to none of you bums unless cash comes with it."

"Also big congrats to my sparring partner Balin Trollslayer on winning the Heavyweight Championship. What a night that was! I would also like to thank myself for his achievement because without me cracking his ass in sparring, he wouldn't be champion. Two CHAMPS in the BLAZE GYM! WE THE REALL MONEY MAKERS OF HIGHLAND!! EVERONE KNOWS WHO SELLS THE TICKETS IN THIS BUISNESS! The one and only Remi "Triple" CHAMPaski signs off... #RemiCHAMPaski #EggBean #EggHasBeenCracked #TripleChamp #HighlandHOF #StreetGOAT #KingofRIO 

• Upvote 3

NEW CHAMPIONS ON DECK!

siale.pngjersey-4.png

1639538693champshorts.png1639538693champshorts.png

Congratulations to our newest champions; Siale Veainu at Middleweight and Balin Trollslayer at Heavyweight.

The brand new championship merch should be available on our Island Clothing Company; Highland Clothing, on January 1st if our shipping team is ready, so keep an eye out for that.