Improve alliance rankings page

MasterLeader

There should be an additional rankings table for “Last 500 fights” (for the average alliance this would cover 5ish months), which would give a more accurate reflection of who the best alliance is as far as win % (obviously won’t adjust for difficulty of wins but it’s better than having 15,000 fights (many many years ago).

For example (please don’t take this to heart Chris Karter just an example ❤️ ) Convicted are clearly the best of all time but right now have lost 7 of their last 10 and are sitting 4th in alliance league, if you take their last 1000 fights maybe they would be 2nd or 3rd and not 1st.

Im sure I could come up with a better example but this was just a quick check.

2 hours ago, barney said:

you cant drop win rate if everybody quit and no one fights anymore

tenor.gif?itemid=14487265

We have more active members than most alliances have members. Even our inactive managers like LT still take fights and don't set sliders.

unlike most you pussies we don't make a goodbye dramatic farewell exit post and sack all of our roster.

The alliance pyramid is garbage. Last month there was an "alliance" in the very top division with just one member in it. That's ridiculous. That's not an alliance. That's one guy playing the game. Even right now there is an "alliance" in division one with just two members. Again, not an alliance. 

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

The alliance pyramid is garbage. Last month there was an "alliance" in the very top division with just one member in it. That's ridiculous. That's not an alliance. That's one guy playing the game. Even right now there is an "alliance" in division one with just two members. Again, not an alliance. 

agreed but think OP is referring to alliance rankings 

https://mmatycoon.com/rankingsalliances.php

I know we've been at the top for 11 years... but if you want to be the best, win more fights ? 

8 hours ago, barney said:

Jlet me fet this straight... So you just made a post bitching about how you guus dont post bitching... 

Noice

I know down in that Brazilian gutter education is probably limited and reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, but try to re-read my post a few times until your simple brain understands it.

you can do it!

• Downvote 2