Gifs selling

Skenoj

Quality mate, just some advice , some of mine got rejected if they went on too long or the face wasnt straight on . The connor one at the weigh ins maybe cut the gif before it zooms out . And ive noticed on some of your gifs , when the head turns you can see the original face so maybe cut the gif shorter or if possible remove the frame 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

wow.. thought you guys were trying to avoid flooding the market to prevent Mike shutting down the gifs?

People made money off it and keeps selling them, why would i stop when i just started? I wont, they wont even share the method

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

People made money off it and keeps selling them, why would i stop when i just started? I wont, they wont even share the method

Whoa bro, not asking you to stop, I love it!  I just didn't expect to see you post like 20 gifs at once.  Everyone else seems to post 2-3 at a time.  Please don't misunderstand me there my friend.  Definitely wasn't trying to knock you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Whoa bro, not asking you to stop, I love it!  I just didn't expect to see you post like 20 gifs at once.  Everyone else seems to post 2-3 at a time.  Please don't misunderstand me there my friend.  Definitely wasn't trying to knock you.

My bad, but yea, i will post a lot of them so people can get what they like

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im not gonna read it either way, its pretty much as Camara posting.

But if you really have to think like that with any and all interaction you have with this game and forum, whats even the point playing it? There is a shit ton of FREE TO PLAY stuff out there, this one is even paid...

4 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

LMAO, better hope Karter doesn't catch wind of that post... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Eh, you guys have been at a war of words.  I know he likes to pick apart things you say so expect it there.  Was trying to be entertaining.. hence leading with LMAO, as your statement was funny.  Guess it's become a touchy subject for you so I'll just let it go and not try to have fun anymore.  As you said, if you're going to react this way to any comment, what's my point in playing?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

And for the record, my comment was in reference to you getting a boner of a pic of a dude.. which Karter had previously made many comments about you being gay.  Didn't have anything to do with money or being paid.. not sure where that came from?

I meant why would you struggle to endure something you are PAYING to relax meanwhile there are more up to date FREE options in the market

• Like 1

It wasnt a war of words. He started to meltdown and I blocked him. Im not even reading what he posts anymore, anytime he posts at HFC thread I just answer with a generic tantrum gif. If it fits it just shows I was predicting it right...

• Like 1