Downvote posts without replying

Skenoj

This happens with me, with Andy, with Bjorn... and most of all, with Camara. If ANY member here has any right to complain about that it is Camara. And probably half the (barely) active community that is left would be warned/banned because of it...

Cant say I agree with you on this one, Skee. As much as a nagging bitchy move this is, bitching and nagging are not against the rules.

We all know by know its that guy "OH MY GOD I BRING FORTH THE REVELATION - REFACE!" guy. MMATycoon is a community game. Let him burn himself with the comm doing this. Its doing him more harm than you

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oh yeah.. You got me alright.. LOL

You expect me to upvote your shitposting? ?
I only did it because clearly you're  triggered.. Guess what, i'll downvote that one too..

I don't know how you can blame one person when there are more than 1 downvotes on these.. hahahaha... funny shit.

"Insta-reply" - It's called a notification genius.. ?
image.png.ac1f5367ddc24a34d779c1564c32bee9.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

16 minutes ago, barney said:

Cause its you and Camara. That´s easy enough. Next

Also, I post AGAINST thread author request for warnings/bans against downvoter (You) but Im triggered exactly by you and your downvoting

tenor.gif

incorrect

I ran out of votes around noon today lol they don't refresh for another 8-9 hours 

• Upvote 1