OnlyFangs: Ibrahim Camara Edition

Monsieur.Camara

Alriiiiiight

Following popular demand this will be the Official OnlyFangs Page for yours truly Ibrahim Camara.

Here we will talk about all things non Tycoon related, cars, food, wine, womenz, stocks, you name it. If it moves the needle Camara knows about it ! If it moves Camara wants to bang it ! 

Just like OnlyFans you will get the inside scoop on all things Camara minus the sketchy pictures (no he will not show you his SCHLONG !) 

Stay tuned ! 

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous - Wikipedia

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Alright so today I had an epiphany ... 

I was watching "The Falcon & Winter Soldier" and they talked a bit about "The Blip" , you know that 5 year period when Thanos murders half the galaxy and then they reappear.

Hilarious 'Avengers: Infinity War' Meme Blames Tobey Maguire for the Snap 

My girlfriend was making (or at least trying to) a parallel between THE BLIP and this PANDEMIC that has been going on for over a year.

The question was simple.... the answer not so much.

What were you doing right before they sent everyone home? right before THE BLIP ? 

2 words: GOAT YOGA

Her basically:

Create meme "confused girl meme, the indignant girl meme, meme girl is  outraged" - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.com

So I explained to her that no I was not doing GOAT YOGA, I had gone to the mall eat lunch and they had a GOAT YOGA event. 

This was all new to me and I wanted to know what the fuzz was about. Plus they had some really hot chicks in Yoga Pants.

And then it happened. We received the alert and everyone was instructed to go home for what would be the original 2 week lockdown.

March 12th, 2020 was the date. It happened around noon.

Since then the world has changed, masks for everyone, restaurants closed, work from home is the norm, no social events, no sports. 

It's kinda crazy but we adapted.  It is amazing how resilient the human being can be.

I'm gonna have to look into this GOAT YOGA event when we get back to normal and the malls reopen. I have some pictures I took that day lol will post them when I get a chance.

So what were you doing right before all this Covid madness started? 

Goat yoga, hoop dancing and bouncy boots: weird workouts you can do in  Houston

We had a really good night yesterday in the betting department.  We watched the fights with a few managers on Discord too, was a great night of fights.  As mentioned on the chat added another $1000 on Luque when the line went to -210 before the fight.

Finished the night 1-1 and up + $1170.62 , in retrospect Almeida was totally outclassed so happy to lose $300 (0.3 units) and not a significant amount. 

Onto the next event ! $$$$$

Sélection gagnante 

Mise simple

+$1470.62

ID: 393311258

UFC 260 - Tyron Woodley v Vicente Luque

Vicente Luque

Vicente Luque Beats Tyron Woodley via 1st-Round Submission at UFC 260 |  Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...