Talk about getting caught in a submission lol

9 hours ago, diamondback said:

It was going good until it wasnt lmao

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1043722

Superman punch Into getting caught in a triangle. Anybody else ever have this happen? 

No, and neither have you. You might want to re-read the commentary.?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Flying punch.. not a huge difference as it's practically the same thing only superman punch would imply both fighters on feet and diving in with a flying punch is the same strike being thrown from standing into someone's guard.  But yeah, slight difference.  And yes, I've seen this before just about a week or 2 ago.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1040403

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

Flying punch.. not a huge difference as it's practically the same thing only superman punch would imply both fighters on feet and diving in with a flying punch is the same strike being thrown from standing into someone's guard.  But yeah, slight difference.  And yes, I've seen this before just about a week or 2 ago.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1040403

There is a big difference between a Superman punch and someone landing a diving punch after standing up from a ground position. It's more than semantics, btw.

As far as semantics goes, it would technically be a diving punch, not a flying punch. 

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I gave you one more.  This seems to have SHOOK you to your foundationz

I ain't bothered by your type. You're just trying to exercise your primitive trolling skills. I get it. Get your swole on.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Speaking of swole enough of these SEMENtics. 

This thread is obviously about epic last minute wins where we got caught by KO or SUB at the last minute. I'm bored, just sacked a very promising fighter because honestly things were too slow in his division and another one went broke on the Island after a gym switch (no signing fees lol 

I will post a few examples lol they just happen to be probably the BIGGEST fights that ever went down, absolute ICONIC shit.

• Downvote 1

This is one of those heartbreaking last minute losses to my Master the Grumpy Bastard:  https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1031198

1614861422TEstCc-1.gif

I put an absolute clinic on him and I knew he would do that slider magic he does with "Swing for the Fences".  He is the manager that best works this often forgotten part of the slider settings.  Even though he had talked all week leading to the fight and we knew exactly what the other would do he still caught me at the very end to take my SYN belt with his oldie fighter :) 

He had pulled something similar at the very last CEC event, for the very last CEC belt.  This one still stings but I find comfort in that I lost to the master and had Steve not bled like a noob so early we were cruising to another 50-45 decision:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=994885

1583249607I9I57ki_d.jpg

• Downvote 2

20 hours ago, DeadDisney said:

Here's one more post you can down vote lol. And don't forget to search my post history for more opportunities. ?

Someone is going nuts on those downvotes.  All of these threads, it seems.  

As for the superman punch vs flying punch, it's all flavor text with the same result.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Someone is going nuts on those downvotes.  All of these threads, it seems.  

As for the superman punch vs flying punch, it's all flavor text with the same result.

I know it's flavor text. OP still misread it and I stand by everything I said before. No biggie though.

As far as the downvotes are concerned, it's been trending for a couple of weeks. Whoever it is can downvote me until their fingers bleed. I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever I fucking want.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, JudoJoker said:

Is it safe to do a full body workout every other day? I only have limited days I can get to the gym, and latley instead of doing upperbody or lowerbody I just do full body strenth workouts.

I am trying to gain as much as I can without getting fat.

Idk why, but this reminds me of the forum thread where the body builders were arguing over how many days in the week there are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

lol! I came across the original thread about a month ago. Utterly insane!

"I never said anything about going exactly 7 times, like I said, if I go every other day, that is 4 DAYS A WEEK. How hard is that to comprehend?

Week 1 - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Week 2 - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

8 DAYS IN 2 WEEKS

In your terms,

8x in 2 weeks = 4 times a week, genius.

All Muscle and No Brains? lol"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DeadDisney said:

Idk why, but this reminds me of the forum thread where the body builders were arguing over how many days in the week there are.

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

lol! I came across the original thread about a month ago. Utterly insane

I heard about it about a year ago, when someone linked me this video. This guy who made this video, Jon Bois, is a genius. I highly recommend watching the entre Pretty Good series, and then head over to SB Nation https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDRmGMSgrtZkOsh_NQl4_xw and watch everything else he's done. I absolutely loved the Dorktown history of Seattle Mariners, and I don't like or even give a f about baseball.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pjrfin said:

I heard about it about a year ago, when someone linked me this video. This guy who made this video, Jon Bois, is a genius. I highly recommend watching the entre Pretty Good series, and then head over to SB Nation https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDRmGMSgrtZkOsh_NQl4_xw and watch everything else he's done. I absolutely loved the Dorktown history of Seattle Mariners, and I don't like or even give a f about baseball.

Jon Bois is AWESOME. He's why I know about the thread in the first place.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2