135 lb women's division

Bleakardor

Yes, I have done gone and lost my mind.  

We are doing the unthinkable, and allowing women to fight at HFC in our 135 division.  

Mike has not approved this or made any special mods, so we will need to start submitting female avatars for approval.  Once they are approved, we're good to go.  This movement could get him to create the mod to allow females to compete across the board.

Requirements:

375k+

135 lb cut weight

FEMALE avatar

FEMALE name

Contracts will be 10k/5k/5k.   

Please post intent to join here, or message me in game.  Also, once you've had a female avatar accepted, please let me know so that I will know we have the green light to go all in.  

Let's spark a little life into this game with a new twist... who's with me?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's what we're gonna find out.  We're not asking him to do anything that requires work.  And if he is banning people over racially sensitive topics, the female/trans movement is another one he's taking a stance on by saying no?  lol  He needs to outright take a stand, say no or let it go.  We shall see.  I'm not expecting anything, but I'm going to try because this game needs a breath of fresh air and he's not doing anything to help it.

It's up to them.  It's not a creation tournament, so I would assume that they would want to go 18 year olds if they plan on keeping the fighters.  But if they just want to play around for a few months, maybe 25?  Not going to be any rush to fight them, so they can sit and train all they like.  But I won't be putting 25 year olds against 18 year olds, will be fair matchups based on skill estimator and recent wins/losses, etc.

Now, if everyone wants to get on the same page and choose 18 or 25 YO's, then I'm cool with that too.  So good question and I'll wait to hear the feedback.

Yes!!!!  Since I'm a girl I give my fighters female names and say her and she....sometimes I get comments but idrc.   I'm down with a female division. Tbh, I've only been here for about a month so I'm not sure how to make avatars but I'll do my best.

Thanks!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Izzycheer said:

Yes!!!!  Since I'm a girl I give my fighters female names and say her and she....sometimes I get comments but idrc.   I'm down with a female division. Tbh, I've only been here for about a month so I'm not sure how to make avatars but I'll do my best.

Thanks!!!

https://pixlr.com/ is a good, "freemium" site to try and work with. User friendly and pretty flexible. Your first few avatars won't be great but you'll get a knack for it.

Here's my first attempt at a female avatar with it. (note, you can't do gifs on this site so the flag gif in the background, I added through another site)

femAv2.gif

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JudoJoker said:

https://pixlr.com/ is a good, "freemium" site to try and work with. User friendly and pretty flexible. Your first few avatars won't be great but you'll get a knack for it.

Here's my first attempt at a female avatar with it. (note, you can't do gifs on this site so the flag gif in the background, I added through another site)

femAv2.gif

Hey I might be wrong but I think I've heard reface is a good app for people to make quick and easy avatars

Ok guys, I spoke with Mike.  He said that he typically is not ok with this sort of thing, but since this is a limited (135 only) and at HFC only, he's willing to let it happen.  There are minor stipulations though.

You either have to retire your fighter after you're done with this female division or you have to change both name and avatar to male (sex change/trans movement) if you wish to leave.  He doesn't want female fighters popping up around the game in other orgs, etc..

So, we have a green light.  Just not gonna be a large scale move and there will be no future implications of rules/changes to accommodate this movement.

• Like 1

I'll make them a trophy called the baddest dick punching bitch award.

Send me the names and ID's of your fighters when ready for contract.  375k is upon us.  If just waiting for avatar approval, that's fine I'll send the contract.  No fights will be offered until avatar is in place.  Also, though I have not set in stone, I would highly recommend everyone make fighters age 18 for this.  Unless everyone wants to make them 25 YO so that it's more competitive right away.

Still awaiting the avatar acceptance. Realised I wrote 'Women MMA' instead of 'Women's MMA' on the original avatar, that sh*t it gonna bother me forever, but I'll forgive myself if Mike approves.

Also, can we ban those face swap app nonsense avatars. I'll even be willing to make a bunch of female avatars and sell them off for cheap if it means we don't have any.

In the meantime...

WMMA.jpg

• Like 1