135 lb women's division

Bleakardor

In case anyone is interested, I'm going to be knocking out some avatars to sell for the next 2 days but then I'll be out of town for a while. I'm currently planning to do: Amanda Nunes, Megan Anderson, Angela Hill, and Marloes Coenen. Maybe Rose and Valentina if I get around to it. If anyone would like a specific female avatar, just DM me and I'll see what I can do.

• Upvote 1

There's a clown who downvotes almost everything.  There's also at least one wife-beater douche on here who's very against this as he feels women belong in the kitchen and not in the cage.  So don't take it to heart, just let the haters hate.

I have 3 custom avatars that may or may not get accepted, but are free for a fighter who needs an avatar for this division if you want it.  Just let me know if you want and you can submit.   But only for a fighter for this division, obviously.

Tg2D4YW.jpg     lUbQDC9.jpg     pRLzCMA.jpg

#1                                             #2                              Claimed by Django

• Upvote 6

Alright fuck it, time for an origin story.

Amanda Suarez and Felix Suarez's family tree is a little, uh, complicated, to put it mildly. So they're kind of cousins, and kind of half siblings. They share the same dad, but their mothers are twins. I wonder if their dad has been invited for holiday gatherings since the births of Felix and Amanda. That's their business I suppose.

Anyways, being second generation Mexican Americans, they had a lot of trouble developing friends in school, so they learned to trust each other before anyone else.

They found escapes through art in their early teens, but those escapes came with their own issues. Felix loved rock and metal music, and he would blast his guitar almost nightly, much to the chagrin of their neighbors. And Amanda loved painting, becoming a prolific San Jose graffiti artist in the process. In other words, the cops were very familiar with the Suarez household.

You would be forgiven for thinking their delinquent nature means they were unintelligent or lazy. Both of them were incredibly were honor roll students and were highly motivated at whatever they tried.

One day in math class, the teacher lost his shit over Felix constantly disrupting the class, and made him stay late. The math teacher also happened to be the wrestling coach. Knowing that Felix was actually a bright kid who just needed to get his shit together, the coach gave him an ultimatum of going to wrestling practice or get suspended.

Naturally Amanda wanted to join him as well. Felix and the coach were both unsure of this as she would be the only girl on the team, but the coach ultimately decided it would be unwise to separate the close bond half siblings/cousins. Or maybe he was afraid Amanda would wander off and vandalize school property while Felix was in wrestling practice. Whatever the reason, it became quickly apparent that Felix and Amanda were both special. 

Every drill, Felix and Amanda would perfect almost immediately. They outpaced and outlasted everyone else in practice. And in sparring as JVs, Felix and Amanda would dominate their varsity counterparts. They were both suddenly on track to for collegiate scholarships, but Team USA wanted them first. They were all set to go to Tokyo in 2020 for the Olympics.

Tragically, Amanda's Olympic dreams were crushed when a drunk slammed into her at a red light. She had broken her femur. Being as tough as she is, she didn't scream or cry once through the whole ordeal. Actually that was probably just shock, but it was still kind of badass tbh. She made a speedy recovery but she was still going to miss the Olympics anyways unfortunately.

Anyways, with Amanda down, Felix dedicated his first match in the tryouts to her. And motivated by the journey both him and his cousin/sister had been through, he lost the first match in the tryouts. He didn't even come close to be honest. I mean, he did have a tuna sandwich from a gas station on his way to the tryouts, and it kind of messed with his stomach, but either way, he was out. And Tokyo 2020 got canceled anyways, so it wouldn't have even mattered in the end. So they both decided to go into MMA because why not.

If this story reminded you of anything in your life or spoke to you in any way, that was not my intention and I'm truly sorry. Thanks for reading though.

16109843952727 (1).jpg

ribas.jpg

• Upvote 3

Inspirational story!!! I just have a quick comment:  those gas station tuna sandwiches will lead you down a bad path( I'm in a gas station tuna survivors support group)....but they're soooo much better than gas station egg salad....or ANYTHING from mcDonald's ?? 

• Upvote 2

On 5/1/2021 at 1:49 PM, Bleakardor said:

There's a clown who downvotes almost everything.  There's also at least one wife-beater douche on here who's very against this as he feels women belong in the kitchen and not in the cage.  So don't take it to heart, just let the haters hate.

I have 3 custom avatars that may or may not get accepted, but are free for a fighter who needs an avatar for this division if you want it.  Just let me know if you want and you can submit.   But only for a fighter for this division, obviously.

Tg2D4YW.jpg     lUbQDC9.jpg     pRLzCMA.jpg

#1                                             #2                                          #3

I'll take #3 if it's still available JW.  New build to follow. Thanks.

• Upvote 1