HFC 135 Women's Division Avatars - Buy, Sell, Swap, Gift

MiikeSnow

If you haven't heard, J. W. Hardman is firing up the first Women's division in Tycoon history over at HFC. No in-game text will be changed by Mike, and once you're done in the division you have to either retire the fighter, or change the name/avatar. No female avatars allowed outside of this one-off division.

Firing up another thread to get a bit more traction, and for those interested to buy/sell/gift avatars for this division only.

Mike's already approved 2 of my avatars:

Make-WMMA-Legal.jpg cortez.gif

The following are up for sale on a donation basis, give as little or as much as you want:

pvz2.gif felice.gif Rowdy.gif Ribas.gif

And this Rose attempt which botched so horribly, but thought it was too funny not to share if anyone wants to take it:

thug.gif

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

Damn, I see Coenen was taken. Is anything else still available?

You can still have Coenen for 50K! I was so proud of that one I wanted to get it approved for myself, but I don't think I'm gonna use it, so I'd hate for it to go to waste!

I'll only ask for 50K since I also got it approved for myself lol, but I'll take 100K if youre generous ?

Speaking of the ladies:

It sure would be nice if the girls had some proper fighting attire. Lacking the skills myself, I'd gladly support anyone who could come up with the style of fight wear shown in some of these avatars. Would be nice to have WMMA design all the ladies could wear. I'll put the the clothes in my shop for cheap.

Anyone interested in taking this on just let me know. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 7:10 PM, The1rstSaint said:

I would like to Gift this Avatar if anyone wants it? I also planned to do a few more in hopes to bring a little more interest to the Womens Division currently open at HFC.

This is my first women's avatar so be gentile!

Cyborg_1.jpg?width=148&height=171

Hi,

I would be interested. I just joined the game because I saw that now there is a female division but it turns out I can't create a female fighter. Thought that opting for the VIP trial would be enough to pick an avatar, but it turns out there are no female avatars available. Too bad, as I am really interested in the women's division!