TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

COACH G WAD

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Alex K.Mixed Martial Arts Management - Giuseppe FolioliJoe Outlier    Mixed Martial Arts Management - Dan Inacan

Alex K                                    Giuseppe Folioli                                    Dan Inacan

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Butch Harris Does not get free wins                 Mixed Martial Arts Management - Don Xyel  Mixed Martial Arts Management - Runt .

Butch Harris Does not get free wins      Don Xyel                                 Runt .

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, saklain said:

COACH G WAD

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Alex K.Mixed Martial Arts Management - Giuseppe FolioliJoe Outlier    Mixed Martial Arts Management - Dan Inacan

Alex K                                    Giuseppe Folioli                                    Dan Inacan

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Butch Harris Does not get free wins                 Mixed Martial Arts Management - Don Xyel  Mixed Martial Arts Management - Runt .

Butch Harris Does not get free wins      Don Xyel                                 Runt .

I look forward to fighting with you all. Lets get it boys!

• Upvote 1

PRESS CONFERENCE WITH G WAD

Press Conference Mics (PSD) | Official PSDs

*The legendary G Wad steps up to mic and the gaggle of reports begin firing away questions*

Reporter: G Wad, G Wad, G Wad!

G Wad: Yes, you.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on the draft, what do you think of your team?

G Wad: I approached the draft, and more broadly the tournament, with three main objectives:

1. Avoid drafting Alfred
  2. Eliminate Alfred
  3. Destroy Master Leader's team (this one's by far the easiest)

I'm very pleased and to be honest, relieved, to have accomplished #1. But now it's time to refocus on the next challenges.

Reporter: What do you mean by challenges?

G Wad: My mentally challenged opponents.

Reporter: Right, all is clear now. So what's the next step?

G Wad: Well I admit I have no idea about the format for this tournament. Javid practically begged me to be apart a week ago and I relented so here we are. I also just found out that we're making heavies and G Wad don't usually fuck with heavies, but let's be honest, it's Master Leader we're up against. It'll be nice to practice against some Finnish-tier competition. 

Reporter: Great talking you to G Wad, it's an honor.

G Wad: Yes.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, saklain said:

OFFICIAL TEAMS FOR TUF SEASON 1!

COACH MASTER LEADER      

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Master  Leader

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Benjamin HalleMixed Martial Arts Management - Master TessinMixed Martial Arts Management - Kelly McGrady  Mixed Martial Arts Management - Roman Benson

Benjamin Halle            Master Tessin              Kelly McGrady    Roman Benson

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Alfred Winterbottom IIMixed Martial Arts Management - Optimal MMA PicksMixed Martial Arts Management - Judo Beau

Alfred Winterbottom II      Optimal MMA Picks             Judo Beau

Wow Alfred and Optimal your team suck ass

5 hours ago, saklain said:

COACH G WAD

Fuck thats some fucking heavyweight team dude
RESPEC

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

PRESS CONFERENCE WITH G WAD

Press Conference Mics (PSD) | Official PSDs

*The legendary G Wad steps up to mic and the gaggle of reports begin firing away questions*

Reporter: G Wad, G Wad, G Wad!

G Wad: Yes, you.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on the draft, what do you think of your team?

G Wad: I approached the draft, and more broadly the tournament, with three main objectives:

1. Avoid drafting Alfred
  2. Eliminate Alfred
  3. Destroy Master Leader's team (this one's by far the easiest)

I'm very pleased and to be honest, relieved, to have accomplished #1. But now it's time to refocus on the next challenges.

Reporter: What do you mean by challenges?

G Wad: My mentally challenged opponents.

Reporter: Right, all is clear now. So what's the next step?

G Wad: Well I admit I have no idea about the format for this tournament. Javid practically begged me to be apart a week ago and I relented so here we are. I also just found out that we're making heavies and G Wad don't usually fuck with heavies, but let's be honest, it's Master Leader we're up against. It'll be nice to practice against some Finnish-tier competition. 

Reporter: Great talking you to G Wad, it's an honor.

G Wad: Yes.

tenor.gif

fucking SAVAGE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Seeing as draft is done and everyone is happy, shall we start creating fighters earlier than the suggested date? Eg this weekend?

Who's making the rules for this tournament? You decide the picking order, you decide the great ginger hope can't participate... Why do we even need Javid?

29 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Who's making the rules for this tournament? You decide the picking order, you decide the great ginger hope can't participate... Why do we even need Javid?

It’s merely a question - Javid is the boss.

Also re picking order, that was Javid’s suggestion not mine so quit the whining ?

1 hour ago, gwad12345 said:

Master Leader hasn't made any rule. I simply listen to suggestions from both coaches and make rules based on what's best for the tournament.(not all are accepted) If you have any suggestions G Wad, then feel free to message me. The tournament is for you guys, I am simply hosting it, that's all. Without any coaches there's no tournament, simple as that. Hopefully that makes sense.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, saklain said:

Master Leader hasn't made any rule. I simply listen to suggestions from both coaches and make rules based on what's best for the tournament.(not all are accepted) If you have any suggestions G Wad, then feel free to message me. The tournament is for you guys, I am simply hosting it, that's all. Without any coaches there's no tournament, simple as that. Hopefully that makes sense.

100% same page - the rule re me having 2 draft picks was set out by Javid and I had zero involvement.

Happy to discuss any ideas from your end also G Wad

Having a separate conversation with G Wad on this, but can you please elaborate on how match ups are made, eg are the first 4 matchups random and then the next 4 decided by winning coach? Which means the winning coach gets to match up 2 of their own fighters? And what happens if it’s 2-2 at that stage?

Might be useful to set up a separate discord with myself and G Wad to clarify minor things :) 

30 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Having a separate conversation with G Wad on this, but can you please elaborate on how match ups are made, eg are the first 4 matchups random and then the next 4 decided by winning coach? Which means the winning coach gets to match up 2 of their own fighters? And what happens if it’s 2-2 at that stage?

Might be useful to set up a separate discord with myself and G Wad to clarify minor things :) 

Interesting point, if it is 2-2, then matchups will be randomized again. The team who has won more matchups that round will get to choose each matchup to their liking. My discord is saklainjavid#2615, add me and I'll create a group.