#1 P4P Camps

Rambo

What camps have produced the most #1 P4P Fighters?

? @Rambo x5 (Don Marciano, Taj al Din, Orlando Diggs, Kajun Puno, Kilo Maluga)

@fpv x4 (Corbin Murphy, Karim Bashorov, Wilder Wein, Just Whymer)

@bazzypants x3 (Evil Nixon, Akoni Gray, Kalervo Kaunismieli)

@imcool x3 (Ian Tower, Luc Gagnon, Friedrich Alzhiemer)

@aylibx3 (Vanilla Ice Cold, Eugene Doughtfire, Viktor Tsoi)

@Grumpx3 (Crotch Grabber, Snot Slurper, Foot Fungus)

Am I missing anybody that's had 3? I know there's a long list of managers that have had x2 #1 P4P fighters: Avon x2, LT x2, Manne x2, Dino x2, Klatz x2, Gwad x2, Marky Mark x2, Pablo x2, Davenport x2, Bloody Gutz x2, Bowser x2, surely I'm missing others that have had 2...

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

p.s. the resident forum snitch @barney is a dirty Brazilian sheep fucker with no balls and his wife's clitoris is shaped like the Florida panhandle from Mr. El Presidente dirty dogging it 24/7, 7 days a week.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who came up with quit while you're ahead?

Answer: Brazilian(s) aka Portuguese slave owners.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Snitches are emerging.

No surprise skirt wearing Clyde, Mr. BLM activist but I've never actually seen a black man before, pokes his fat head in here.

In Scotland, aka England's dirty trousers, aka UK's armpit, black men are rarer than the Lochness monster.

Infact the only time the lochness monster has been spotted is when I deep throated your mum like a British King did your peasant ancestors and made her cough up that horse piss you skirt wearing Scots call "Irn Bru".

Why don't you do your best fat bastard impression for me? Every time a scot opens their mouth all you hear are soundbites of hogwash created from generations of inbreeding from livestock fuckers who were pillaged by the superior country known as Britain.

Go kiss the Queen's feet you skirt wearing sissy.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Rambo said:

What camps have produced the most #1 P4P Fighters?

? @Rambo x5 (Don Marciano, Taj al Din, Orlando Diggs, Kajun Puno, Kilo Maluga)

@fpv x4 (Corbin Murphy, Karim Bashorov, Wilder Wein, Just Whymer)

@bazzypants x3 (Evil Nixon, Akoni Gray, Kalervo Kaunismieli)

@imcool x3 (Ian Tower, Luc Gagnon, Friedrich Alzhiemer)

@aylibx3 (Vanilla Ice Cold, Eugene Doughtfire, Viktor Tsoi)

@Grumpx3 (Crotch Grabber, Snot Slurper, Foot Fungus)

Am I missing anybody that's had 3? I know there's a long list of managers that have had x2 #1 P4P fighters: Avon x2, LT x2, Manne x2, Dino x2, Klatz x2, Gwad x2, Marky Mark x2, Pablo x2, Davenport x2, Bloody Gutz x2, Bowser x2, surely I'm missing others that have had 2...

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

p.s. the resident forum snitch @barney is a dirty Brazilian sheep fucker with no balls and his wife's clitoris is shaped like the Florida panhandle from Mr. El Presidente dirty dogging it 24/7, 7 days a week.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who came up with quit while you're ahead?

Answer: Brazilian(s) aka Portuguese slave owners.

Luke Daigle had at least 2 with Kane and Jafar. Lunar was #2 p4p. I can't remember his other guys besides David Hollywood.

I wasn't around for his swansong account but from what i hear he was #1 again.

On 6/24/2021 at 5:57 PM, clydebankblitz said:

You're 40 years old talking about "forum snitches". Surely you've got more going on in life? Kids? Marriage? Surely there's something more than "Forum snitches get called William Wallace".

glass is half full

glass is half empty

water is racist

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

I don't remember some cnt being like "You god damn left winger" like 10 years ago. Swear half of them in the UK learned what it was from the internet then went balls to the wall with it.

sort of like these cnts on the internet that call people racists... ?

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Rambo said:

sort of like these cnts on the internet that call people racists... ?

I mean are you trying to argue that picking a guy from Brazil and then making a bunch of insults based on people from his race in Brazil ....isn't racist?

Come on Chris your gimmick is not caring that you're overtly racist. Don't be a little bitch and try and pretend that you're not doing it.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

I mean are you trying to argue that picking a guy from Brazil and then making a bunch of insults based on people from his race in Brazil ....isn't racist?

Come on Chris your gimmick is not caring that you're overtly racist. Don't be a little bitch and try and pretend that you're not doing it.

Like "American", "Brazillian" isnt a race or ethnicity, its a nationality.  There are brazillians of many different races and combination of races.  Watching mma shows that. 

I dont know if the ginger jailbird said something worse in some other thread, im not trying to defend him.  I am glad that hes out of jail, I came back mostly from nostalgia forthis awful community not the bad, dead game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JLP said:

Like "American", "Brazillian" isnt a race or ethnicity, its a nationality.  There are brazillians of many different races and combination of races.  Watching mma shows that. 

Exactly. He's dumb.

History lesson for the Scot, the Portuguese shipped 10x more slaves to Rio de Janeiro alone than the entire United States combined.

P.S. fuck the BLM organization. Fuck BLM with a giant thunderous Norse-cock

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TJMitchell said:

Any chance we could get more than 1 post on topic?

I'm assuming I listed everybody with more than x2 #1 P4P fighters.

David Brent of LOD might of had 2. Akilla Webb might have 2? Lots of people have x1. Probably some others that I missed in the OP that have 2 but not many.

There's not many fighters missing from the HOF. Should be relatively easy to keep track of.

37 minutes ago, Rambo said:

David Brent of LOD might of had 2. Akilla Webb might have 2? Lots of people have x1. Probably some others that I missed in the OP that have 2 but not many.

There's not many fighters missing from the HOF. Should be relatively easy to keep track of.

I legit point one out you missed already.

Luke Daigle

Luke Daigle had at least 2 with jigaro Kane and Jafar Agrabah. Lucas Lunar was #2 p4p. I can't remember his other guys besides David Hollywood.

41 minutes ago, Rambo said:

There are a lot of fighters missing from the hall of fame I did a whole post on it. I could find tons more if I wanted.

2 hours ago, Icon73 said:

There are a lot of fighters missing from the hall of fame I did a whole post on it. I could find tons more if I wanted.

I don't think there's that many. Like the real old ones. Maybe Joseph Jones, Fidel Puno, Kane, Jafar, Barack Lesnar, Jin Sen? 

2 hours ago, Icon73 said:

I legit point one out you missed already.

Luke Daigle

Luke Daigle had at least 2 with jigaro Kane and Jafar Agrabah. Lucas Lunar was #2 p4p. I can't remember his other guys besides David Hollywood.

Yeah, I didn't miss Luke. Luke only had 2.  And for some reason I'm thinking Jafar was #1 long enough for a trophy but not long enough to get highest rank #1... could be wrong there.

btw if you read my reply, I didn't miss any with more than 2. means 3+. so Luke don't fall in that category. 

On 6/26/2021 at 12:58 AM, clydebankblitz said:

I don't remember some cnt being like "You god damn left winger" like 10 years ago. Swear half of them in the UK learned what it was from the internet then went balls to the wall with it.

I definitely remember being called a 'god damn commie' 15 years ago in Norway of all places, and we're still infinitely less polarized than the US is. I refuse to believe that it was any different in the UK during the throes of Thatcherism crushing labor unions, or during the abomination that was 'New Labour', or at any other point in British history ever since the industrial revolution, really.

PS: Fuck the NPM model with a machete.

6 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

I definitely remember being called a 'god damn commie' 15 years ago in Norway of all places, and we're still infinitely less polarized than the US is. I refuse to believe that it was any different in the UK during the throes of Thatcherism crushing labor unions, or during the abomination that was 'New Labour', or at any other point in British history ever since the industrial revolution, really.

Maybe a generational thing. If someone called someone a communist when I was growing up that'd like the funniest dumb shit anyone's ever said. Ironically it's not much different from when people use it irl now, but legit someone would probably get made fun of for multiple years for trying to call someone else a commie in school.

10 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

He must be in that sweet spot - probably post 1994 birthday (Labour went to the centre and politics wasn't nearly as polarizing until after the financial crash plus we had the Afghan and Iraq wars which dominated the headlines whenever Blair was having an off day). You need to remember Blair just didn't win but he had nearly double the amount of MPs than any other party. The UK as a whole wasn't as nearly politically divided and Scotland just got its own parliament so kids from 1994-2004 probably never noticed anything.

However Scotland during the Thatcher era was a totally different ball game. The heartlands fucking hated her where as the more rural areas voted for her because 'fuck those big city cbombs'. She diddled Scotland out of a proper independence referendum back in 1979, she then proceeded to try and starve out the miners in 1984 and the final nail in her coffin was introducing Poll Tax to Scotland early which resulted in mass rioting. 

Now a days it is firmly a unionist vs separatist vibe which ironically follows the same lines as everything else wrong with this country - Rangers and Celtic. When people finally woke up and found out that they no longer actually attended chapel or church they quickly found something else to latch on to and it is fucking stupid.  

• Upvote 1