#1 P4P Camps

Rambo

4 hours ago, ArtieBanks said:

He must be in that sweet spot - probably post 1994 birthday (Labour went to the centre and politics wasn't nearly as polarizing until after the financial crash plus we had the Afghan and Iraq wars which dominated the headlines whenever Blair was having an off day). You need to remember Blair just didn't win but he had nearly double the amount of MPs than any other party. The UK as a whole wasn't as nearly politically divided and Scotland just got its own parliament so kids from 1994-2004 probably never noticed anything.

However Scotland during the Thatcher era was a totally different ball game. The heartlands fucking hated her where as the more rural areas voted for her because 'fuck those big city cbombs'. She diddled Scotland out of a proper independence referendum back in 1979, she then proceeded to try and starve out the miners in 1984 and the final nail in her coffin was introducing Poll Tax to Scotland early which resulted in mass rioting. 

Now a days it is firmly a unionist vs separatist vibe which ironically follows the same lines as everything else wrong with this country - Rangers and Celtic. When people finally woke up and found out that they no longer actually attended chapel or church they quickly found something else to latch on to and it is fucking stupid.  

I'm 1992. Thatcher wasn't really "politics". It was an entire nation hating a proper cnt. People didn't say shit like "Oh that damn right wing gammon" about her, they just said she was an evil bitch. And spot on in everything else (minus the word 'separatist'), although unfortunately the chapel and church are creeping back.

Alright it was on topic at first but I'll concede it's defo off haha.

5 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

I'm 1992. Thatcher wasn't really "politics". It was an entire nation hating a proper cnt. People didn't say shit like "Oh that damn right wing gammon" about her, they just said she was an evil bitch. And spot on in everything else (minus the word 'separatist'), although unfortunately the chapel and church are creeping back.

You're 30 years old talking about racism against Brazilians. Surely you've got more going on in life? Kids? Marriage? Podcast? Surely there's something more than "Forum racism vs Brazilians and anti-BLM agenda gets reported to mods".

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

You're 30 years old talking about racism against Brazilians. Surely you've got more going on in life? Kids? Marriage? Podcast? Surely there's something more than "Forum racism vs Brazilians and anti-BLM agenda gets reported to mods".

Probably even worse than crying about "forum snitches" when you're 40 years old, is randomly accusing people of snitching on you on the forums. "Don't agree with me, probably cause you're a fucking snitch". Mate your knees get sore when it's about to rain, you've got bigger things to worry about than "wokeness".

13 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Thatcher was literally politics and it wasn't an entire nation - the central belt hated her but the rural areas and the borders loved her as shown in the election results. 

My grandfather was a committee man for the local miners association and part of the NUM. The level of hatred people had for each other back then was a lot worse than it is now. Tosen was right about the fucking commie remark, the ones striking were frequently called that because Thatcher accused the NUM of working with the Soviets. It led to the conflict between the two sides being rather brutal. There weren't many Scottish miners who went on strike that didn't end up with a criminal record. 

Separatist is the perfect word for it... I don't get the negative connotation. Robert the Bruce was a separatist and he is remembered rather fondly in Scottish history.  

4 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Probably even worse than crying about "forum snitches" when you're 40 years old, is randomly accusing people of snitching on you on the forums. "Don't agree with me, probably cause you're a fucking snitch". Mate your knees get sore when it's about to rain, you've got bigger things to worry about than "wokeness".

Are you racist vs old people? That's not very woke of you.

1989, and I could sit still for 2 years and still be in better shape than you. Your knees get sore getting off the couch.

20210218_151656.thumb.jpg.56eae959b05bba7c29e61d0d13be2d67.jpg

Don't you have Island reviews to downvote? Think about that. What kind of person downvotes another orgs event reviews? Was that your idea of "sticking it to the competition"?

I bet you're a real winner irl. ?

p.s. don't quit like the Brazilian rat did, just grow.

Mentally, not physically. I glimpsed your podcast, I didn't downvote it or dislike it because I'm not a sensitive little soyboy, but you could lose a a few stones.

tempFileForShare_20210118-012159.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

Don't you have Island reviews to downvote? Think about that. What kind of person downvotes another orgs event reviews? Was that your idea of "sticking it to the competition"?

I down voted one preview in IXF's write up thread; the one where Louie clowned my fighter the entire time lmao. But you can ask Dilloo, Power Shark, Dakota and even Louie (pretty much every Island org owner this season). You're not gonna find many people claiming I tried to "stick it to them". What is it your lord and saviour said? "Fake news"?

52 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

I down voted one preview in IXF's write up thread; the one where Louie clowned my fighter the entire time lmao. But you can ask Dilloo, Power Shark, Dakota and even Louie (pretty much every Island org owner this season). You're not gonna find many people claiming I tried to "stick it to them". What is it your lord and saviour said? "Fake news"?

Don't mean to interrupt, but do you do anything other than the island in this game or? o_O

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, imcool said:

Don't mean to interrupt, but do you do anything other than the island in this game or? o_O

Ask me in 48 days haha. Nah the idea of training a fighter down to an absolute science and logging on every day just to test his underlying learning speeds and releasing 17 guys for not popping granite chin is really boring to me, plus I'm a god awful manager with zero patience.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

Jesus would call is blasphemy. I didn't claim anything, I asked you a question, and you provided an answer. ??

1 hour ago, JLP said:

Karter's not really fighting with someone until he pulls out those two pictures.  Thats when shit gets real.

It's effective 100% of the time, and blame Mike for media size attachment capacity. I'd love to show off my beautiful ginger mullet.

Clyde needs to respect his elders. If we're lucky, we all get old.

30 y/o leftwing libtard being racist vs old people so I decided to be racist vs fat people. Obviously we're using Clyde's definition of racism here. He'll probably report me for fat shaming ?

@clydebankblitz

for your information, my knees do hurt but not because it rains, it's from giving your momma a piggy back ride.

28 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Jesus would call is blasphemy. I didn't claim anything, I asked you a question, and you provided an answer. ??

It's effective 100% of the time, and blame Mike for media size attachment capacity. I'd love to show off my beautiful ginger mullet.

30 y/o leftwing libtard being racist vs old people so I decided to be racist vs fat people. Obviously we're using Clyde's definition of racism here. He'll probably report me for fat shaming ?

@clydebankblitz

for your information, my knees do hurt but not because it rains, it's from giving your momma a piggy back ride.

Did you say that pic of you is from 89? My dude, are you like 60?!

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

@clydebankblitz

I think we need to see the fucking Mullet now, you can't just put this out there and leave us all hanging. Haven't you heard of Optimizing? The Tycoon Community needs this!

On 6/28/2021 at 11:36 AM, Rambo said:

I could sit still for 2 years and still be in better shape than you.

Did some cardio today (no it didn't involve Barney's wife, Clyde's mum, Bjorns mom, Mrs. Tycoon, or Camara's relatives) and I have the cardio of a 450 lb tycoon fighter, so I'd like to retract this statement lol.

P.S fuck the BLM organization with not one, but two thunderous Norse-cocks.