The Empire

Oct 16: NY Org Aint No Bitch started

Oct 17: NY Org Waldo Cage Fighting started

Oct 17: NY Org Valhalla started (held 2 events and tanked already)

Oct 23: NY Org New York FC Started

Oct 24: NY Org Combat Pro NY Started

Nov 1: NY Org TiTAN comes back from hiatus, have been recruiting low level fighters aggressively over the last couple of weeks

What made you think this was a good time to start a New York org?

Now would be a good time to back out before you start plowing money into signing bonuses.

Nov 1: NY Org TiTAN comes back from hiatus, have been recruiting low level fighters aggressively over the last couple of weeks

Now would be a good time to back out before you start plowing money into signing bonuses.

were would you put 1?

You really just wasted a ton of cash moving your org.

Rio de Janeiro: 2908 Fighters, 20 Orgs (145.40 Fighters Per Org)

Las Vegas: 4327 Fighters, 30 Orgs (144.23 Fighters Per Org)

New York: 2634 Fighters, 19 Orgs (138.63 Fighters Per Org)

A good average is 120 fighters per org. Those are the highest three averages in the game and instead of taking that into account, you decide to listen to the advice of a local competitor and move to one of the smallest populations in the game. Bad move.

hahha i cant believe he took the crap advice of an obvious competitor!

My project fighters in Hilo and St. P both got contract offers from this org. Either he's looking to waste money flying 0-0s in, or he's going to lose money signing newbs who don't know any better and just accept.

Hope you got 10 Bucks man, cause you're about to lose VIP.

he has 1 fighter signed now and that fighter is in Vegas. mmadude you should really stop now and cut your lose's. you did not have any kind of plan or clue when you started this world org tour nor do you now , you are not cut out to run an org . if you keep it up your just goin to have a bunch of managers made at you for singing them in the wrong city. you really need to wait about 6 months and learn the game before jump into something where your in control of other peoples fighters.

have you closed fighters first?

yes we have closed fighters first

and ok im not going to lie ive made some mistakes dont we all in the beginning i had a extra 27k from fighters first so those 2 moves didnt hurt me to much im going to take 2 weeks looking for fighters i have tons of cash to work with im going to have terry manning from las vegas's monstor factory http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=553 help mentor me on how to make a succesful org i know i screwed up in the beginning but now im going to finish strong

im going to have terry manning from las vegas's monstor factory http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=553 help mentor me on how to make a succesful org i know i screwed up in the beginning but now im going to finish strong

Kyle, I'll give you advice, but I'm concerned by your recent decisions. You're jumping in the deep end of the pool without your floaties on. lol

Running an org is a lot higher risk than running a clothing company. You were in a great position to earn profit with Fighters First. You bought the company without any debt and you had the third most hyped clothing company in Vegas.

I helped you come up with a viable marketing plan, quite a bit of new clothing, and enough cash to pull it off. If you had $27k left from Fighters First, you should have offered to pay my investment back. I probably wouldn't have accepted much of it, but just offering would have been the right thing to do.

Bro, I understand you're all excited and you want to GO! GO! GO!. lol But you're going off half-cocked and that is a great way to bankrupt an organization in a hurry.

I told you yesterday I would answer any questions you had today, but you've already blown through a huge chunk of cash and painted a bad picture of yourself on the forums. I really hope the mob ran you out of New York 'cause you're just making bad business decisions if they didn't. lol

I'll give you the best advice I can, but I don't know if I can save you from yourself. You need to chill out and think before you leap. If you had taken your time and talked to me first, we could have come up with a solid plan for starting your org.

Kyle, I'll give you advice, but I'm concerned by your recent decisions. You're jumping in the deep end of the pool without your floaties on. lol

Running an org is a lot higher risk than running a clothing company. You were in a great position to earn profit with Fighters First. You bought the company without any debt and you had the third most hyped clothing company in Vegas.

I helped you come up with a viable marketing plan, quite a bit of new clothing, and enough cash to pull it off. If you had $27k left from Fighters First, you should have offered to pay my investment back. I probably wouldn't have accepted much of it, but just offering would have been the right thing to do.

Bro, I understand you're all excited and you want to GO! GO! GO!. lol But you're going off half-cocked and that is a great way to bankrupt an organization in a hurry.

I told you yesterday I would answer any questions you had today, but you've already blown through a huge chunk of cash and painted a bad picture of yourself on the forums. I really hope the mob ran you out of New York 'cause you're just making bad business decisions if they didn't. lol

I'll give you the best advice I can, but I don't know if I can save you from yourself. You need to chill out and think before you leap. If you had taken your time and talked to me first, we could have come up with a solid plan for starting your org.

. Yea I quess I got a little crazy but I still have 54k in the bank for the empire so think we still can save the company

Yea I quess I got a little crazy but I still have 54k in the bank for the empire so think we still can save the company

As long as you don't have the ticking timebomb of a loan looming over your head, you should be able to turn it around. $34k is plenty to work with, so you can send my fighters the $20k to repay me for my investment in Fighters First. Just split it up between them evenly.