King Kong Donged 🦍 🦍 🦍

Zello

25w25.jpg

Mark "King Kong Dong" Arkinson  🦍

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1055801

Got his first win. Goal is to make him 520-530 LBs and make him like Andre the Giant. I'm trying to show that Big men big heavy guys aren't a force to be fucked with. Once you end up getting clinched by him it's over for you his size and weight will be on his side you manage to break the clinch you'll be gassed the fuck out and tired. Sure it was a KT fight but still impressive especially since his boxing skill was low compared to his opponent who had Wonderful Muay Thai.

There's been big fighters before like Simon Udovich but he got a bit too heavy.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

• Zello changed the title to King Kong Donged 🦍 🦍 🦍
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

Had canceled my offer to fight in Honor FC like pussy 😁

Not a pussy. I’m not accepting contract offers right now so don’t spam me with that shit there's a reason why the need contract box is unchecked if wanted a contract I'd fucking ask for one. I’m training him and waiting til he’s 520-530 pounds before I sign with an org dumbass.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

This game have so many little princess with low iq and testosterone who live's on them own planet and dreaming... Dreaming about Miami and how them fighter, which lose by cozard rookie, will become a 500lbs King Kong. Grow up, it was my charity for you - a chance to fight against mans with "cojones" and have 6000+6000$ when your real price is 1500

Says the guy who just started his own org and thinks he's the shit. Fuck your shitty org dawg.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 1/4/2022 at 3:57 AM, libertarian4321 said:

Your guy got lucky.  My fighter demands a rematch.

How are you this fucking horrible at this game? 100 fight losing streak? Last win in 2019? Holy shit, worst manager in the history of MMAT goes to you by a landslide.

Edit: Never mind, you're clearly a troll account.  Carry on!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

I own you, girl, you are my personal shitty doggy. You say "wow" when I allow you. Mr 109-204

You a clown bruh

GVSXOyL.png

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

Don't have any problems with offer declines, it's a part of the game. Had a lot of them: from Grump, some YABAI and other. Alright, just ignore it and move on. But when some brain damaged punk try to acting like a G and put out his head from deep dark 109-204 ass...hyping some stuff about his tir-1000000 fighter who can win only against 70 years old trolls. Crap, not in my watch! 

So I literally Dim Mak your ass in this tread. Deal with it. 

Good to know that I give you a boner so hard that you can't stop thinking about me or my shitty fighters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

How cute, Mr Rain Man, you find some courage to write this, but only way you can  give me a boner - by your tongue to my nuts.
So if you are so brave maybe you already accept the contract ? How about 25000 sign and 25000+25000 - so if you get in to the cage and don't crap to face the Menace , you will take at least 50k. The difference in 8 months does not scare me.  Wait, I said scare? I mean i dont fucking care of it: i belive in myself, belive in my beast - in his Death Touch which will return your monkey in zoo.
So don't be so scared, hombre 🐵

PvbKxXz.png

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

On 1/5/2022 at 2:46 PM, imcool said:

How are you this fucking horrible at this game? 100 fight losing streak? Last win in 2019? Holy shit, worst manager in the history of MMAT goes to you by a landslide.

Edit: Never mind, you're clearly a troll account.  Carry on!

The losing streak is only 35 fights long. 

How dare you besmirch the record of my fighter! 

Come fight me in QFC if you think you can handle the heat!

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

tongue to nuts is effective boner bait for some, but for others, you need to slide few inches south to the anus. if there's anything I learned this week, tongue to ass play is all the rage.

Girl was telling me she can't go on a tinder date without a guy asking her to tongue the fartbox. Mad old days we live in.