King Kong Donged 🦍 🦍 🦍

Zello

On 1/23/2022 at 12:18 AM, Zello said:

25w25.jpg

Mark "King Kong Dong" Arkinson  🦍

https://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=955830

"I have signed with Slavic Fighting league and will make my debut fighting for the title! Put some respect on the big men!!!!"

Glad to see you joined the most can crushing illegitimate fight league outside of Justice (382K)Β 

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Cardiomachine said:

Your real level are fighting against 69 years old trolls in QFC. So plan to gain 450 lbs (when your energy level always near 50% during the week) and rape everyone in clinch, has been broken? Say something now.

hahaha.jpg

Damn I'm really in your head RENT FREEE

He clinched me

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just want to interject here and say that whilst shit talking and ribbing can be fun, it's only fun if it's mutually enjoyed by all parties.Β 

When you are really mean to someone and kicking them when they are down, you run the risk of chasing them out of the game.Β 

This game needs more players and more love. Not less.Β 

Please bare this in mind for the future.Β 

P.S You are both garbage at this game and I would destroy you both at the same time with my top fighter (who is a 25 year old Island creation)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

102916807_16356749637650(1).jpg.0d4671b47237f1c518e30b9a6954c43d.jpg

"Menace" Xander Scott (5-1) :

- "Another day - another defeat. Mmm, smels like you loose all your fights against someone who are not a 69 old troll or cozard gym rookie, ha? 458 lbs fat monkey, how do you going to fight and win if you don't have enough energy even to train effectively!? It's a pity to watch how you ruin your career in reach of your fat dream. Maybe it's time already to return back your monkey's ass in a zoo? Maybe it's time to face the Menace?Β 
Tell me your thoughts, Donkey Dong."

poor little monkey with fat dream

694657436_donkeydonk.jpg.3115943f7dafe7e57066986b13024520.jpg

image.png.c48ee576fcc0257805ccac62866560d7.png

Mark Arkinson

"Back it up then you bald shinehead motherfucker come see me in the ring then. I'll smoke you. Fucking hypocrite talking about I only fight cans well you do too making it worse since your manager owns the org and you can hand pick your cans. Call up my org SFL we can make a deal. I can't wait to feast on your dead body after knocking your bitch ass out."

Β 

51 minutes ago, Alfred said:

I just want to interject here and say that whilst shit talking and ribbing can be fun, it's only fun if it's mutually enjoyed by all parties.Β 

When you are really mean to someone and kicking them when they are down, you run the risk of chasing them out of the game.Β 

This game needs more players and more love. Not less.Β 

Please bare this in mind for the future.Β 

hell naw fuck that.

16138253181270.jpg

Siale Veainu

"Hey Brah, my really, really cool manager Alfredo told me to come see about crushing some cans over here? Said I might have to fight two guys at one time but that's no worries. I'm currently tied into a really shitty contract at Highland but the owner there has tons of glitch money and said if I ever wanted to super fight, he'd pay the opponent 1 million dollars. What do you say Mark Arkinson?"

4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

16138253181270.jpg

Siale Veainu

"Hey Brah, my really, really cool manager Alfredo told me to come see about crushing some cans over here? Said I might have to fight two guys at one time but that's no worries. I'm currently tied into a really shitty contract at Highland but the owner there has tons of glitch money and said if I ever wanted to super fight, he'd pay the opponent 1 million dollars. What do you say Mark Arkinson?"

image.png.c48ee576fcc0257805ccac62866560d7.png

Mark Arkinson

"Talk to my org owner. I ain't afraid nobody I'd smoke your ass too 195 pounds don't mean shit. I ain't sure about the glitched money ain't that shit illegal? Your manager and that org might go to prison for Tax evasion."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...