El Butcherino's cheap as Shit Avatars

The1rstSaint

37 minutes ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Can I have number 3 please and how do I send money and receive the avatar? Apologise for being a noob

What you will need to do, is download the avatar to your PC or Laptop and submit it here>>MMA Tycoon :: Custom Avatar

Once approved then you can send me the Payment, if your low on Cash dont fret just send me a PM here>>MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Management Game - MMA Manager, Butch Harris Does not get free wins

7 minutes ago, Squiiid said:

Can I have 2 please

You got it man

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

What you will need to do, is download the avatar to your PC or Laptop and submit it here>>MMA Tycoon :: Custom Avatar

Once approved then you can send me the Payment, if your low on Cash dont fret just send me a PM here>>MMA Tycoon :: Mixed Martial Arts Management Game - MMA Manager, Butch Harris Does not get free wins

You got it man

Thats great thanks for the help! Once accept ill transfer the cash straight over 

7 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

You got it man

Sent money across mate thanks 

@checkers just a heads up, You may be a new manager but submitting avatars that where not purchased or given to you is no bueno. Now maybe someone gave you permission but I would like to get that clarified on this Avatar you just submitted

16372904966223.jpeg

I sold this a good year ago to someone, so I recognized it immediately when it was approved. If you are new then Im letting you know this is not the route to take when submitting avatars. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2