Tourney poll, 2M prize. 18yo or 25yo? What division?

Skenoj

Hey folks, after not being able to open up the org, i would like to start a tourney, start and of course finish it. 

What division would you like?

18yo or 25yo? 

How many fighters?

Groups or eliminate directly? 

Also, i am looking for a org where to get the tourney done, if you would like to affiliate the tourney into your org, pm me please

• Upvote 2

I'd obviously be happy with it being for 25 year olds and would chip in some money for the prize + guarantee contracts after the tournament for anyone involved. I was going to do my own 25yo creation date tournament for 135, 145 or 155 which I'll hold off on as you're running this so an even extra bonus if it ended up as that too haha.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:11 PM, scottxbandz said:

i think everyone should press callum to hold a tournament for 25 yo creations...

id second it being for 18 year olds.

I'm going to hold 3 of them, but skenoj beat me to it and I don't want to try and split people's creation efforts. So I'll do one after ske's creation date is hit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

I'm going to hold 3 of them, but skenoj beat me to it and I don't want to try and split people's creation efforts. So I'll do one after ske's creation date is hit.

i didn't know that, you can do yours then i will do this one, do all of them and dec. or next year, i will do this