BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

17 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Dakota Thibodeaux Sr:  There are plenty more guys ahead of him. Skipping the line after one fight to the belt isn't something I can respect. I don't believe you can beat the top 5 contenders in Kurki Potku, Paul Hunt, Hunt Mfer, Bill Smif, nor Jorgen Thrane. Kai doesn't even beat Metbal Skabetti. Fans do NOT care about this..they want the trilogy of Bill Smif and Baby Thibs. Stop speaking french, as I don't want that fight but its an easy title defense for my boy..so why say no. Baby Thibs wants this fight literally for the sake of shutting Kai up by getting his jaw wired shut and he'd do that in a back alley without needing the belt on the line; but trying to finesse a title shot after leaving the org just to lose and then come crawling back, is fucking deplorable. You guys may not have skills on that side of the world, but you sure make up for it with audacity. 

Imagine saying Kai can't beat any of the top 5 including Bill Smif, who just recently got embarrassed for 5 rounds. I get that Billy put your baby boy to sleep, but that doesn't make him a top level guy. You and your paper champ are scared of the best 205 fighter coming back to the org, but that's not a problem. You can duck all you want, but the fight is gonna happen at some point. So stop spitting nonsense and just admit that your whole team is scared of the fight and would rather do the trilogy (they fought once?) against old man Smif.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Galahad said:

Imagine saying Kai can't beat any of the top 5 including Bill Smif, who just recently got embarrassed for 5 rounds. I get that Billy put your baby boy to sleep, but that doesn't make him a top level guy. You and your paper champ are scared of the best 205 fighter coming back to the org, but that's not a problem. You can duck all you want, but the fight is gonna happen at some point. So stop spitting nonsense and just admit that your whole team is scared of the fight and would rather do the trilogy (they fought once?) against old man Smif.

bruh are you for real?? if you think using cheese sliders to get your 5 rounds of 'winning' is a win in this division of the home of ruthless aggression you are sadly mistaken.. its really sad how you managed that fight and id be happy to embarass you in a rematch

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scottxbandz said:

bruh are you for real?? if you think using cheese sliders to get your 5 rounds of 'winning' is a win in this division of the home of ruthless aggression you are sadly mistaken.. its really sad how you managed that fight and id be happy to embarass you in a rematch

Cheese sliders? Lmao

You went full power or what? Cus Kai was never in danger for 5 rounds, not sure what oold man Smif is gonna do in a rematch, but I happily accept.

• Like 2

Official Bellicose response:

Bellicose has been working on negotiating the rematch between Bill Smif and Baby Thibs for months now.  This is the first time that things have lined up for them to fight and fighters have both agreed.  Assuming upcoming fight results do not effect this, the next title defense for Baby Thibs (if he retains belt) will be against Bill Smif.  

With that being said, we will work to ensure this fight also happens after.  If Baby Thibs loses to Smif, his next opponent will be Kai.  If he wins, and Kai wins his next fight, Kai will be given a contender fight or a title fight, depending on how things shape up.  So while things may be on hold for 2-3 months at longest, this fight will be offered.  This blood feud will be taken to a new level, and ruthless aggression will be put into trial by fire against potential pillow fighting.  But the fans have been clamoring for a Smif vs Thibs rematch for some time, and the champ has the right to settle the score from his only loss.  After that, the gloves come off and we will have the grudge match of the year booked and hyped up.

• Upvote 2

Official Bellicose Announcement:

While the design and details are still under construction, Bellicose will be moving forward with a plan to add an additional incentive to managerial competition within Bellicose.  In the near future, we will be installing a new trophy system to reward managers for their loyalty and managerial prowess inside the Bellicose ranks.  

Once the system goes into place, we will reward a trophy to a manager for win milestones within the org.  To start things off, the system will be as follows.

Colors/design still a work in process...

Bronze Trophy - 10 wins

Silver Trophy - 25 wins

Gold Trophy - 50 wins

Green/Gold Trophy - 100 wins

Legendary Status - 500 wins?  (anything beyond 100 is still a consideration and as we grow older we may continue adding trophies for benchmarks for historical win marks for long term managers.  Who knows, will someone get to 1000 wins and become the GOAT?)

This will be a lot of work to establish, so it may take a little time to officially launch this system.  But we are very excited to see it in action here at Bellicose and hope to share that feeling with the managers that are the backbone of this great org.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Official Bellicose response:

Bellicose has been working on negotiating the rematch between Bill Smif and Baby Thibs for months now.  This is the first time that things have lined up for them to fight and fighters have both agreed.  Assuming upcoming fight results do not effect this, the next title defense for Baby Thibs (if he retains belt) will be against Bill Smif.  

With that being said, we will work to ensure this fight also happens after.  If Baby Thibs loses to Smif, his next opponent will be Kai.  If he wins, and Kai wins his next fight, Kai will be given a contender fight or a title fight, depending on how things shape up.  So while things may be on hold for 2-3 months at longest, this fight will be offered.  This blood feud will be taken to a new level, and ruthless aggression will be put into trial by fire against potential pillow fighting.  But the fans have been clamoring for a Smif vs Thibs rematch for some time, and the champ has the right to settle the score from his only loss.  After that, the gloves come off and we will have the grudge match of the year booked and hyped up.

Kai Tokugawa: Its obvious Baby wants free defences against old guys, but that's not a problem for me. Just give me someone to bang with in the meantime. There are number of top 10 guys available, give me a fight.

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

• Like 1

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "THE ONLY OBVIOUS THING IS THAT YOU DONT WANT NO MOTHER FUCKING SMOKE LITTLE MAN. THERE'S A REASON THE CROWD BARELY EVEN KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. THERE'S A REASON THEY WANT TO SEE ME STEP INTO THAT CAGE WITH BABY THIBS AGAIN AND NOT YOU. THEY KNOW THE KIND OF GRAB-ASS FIGHTER YOU ARE. YOU PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE DONE BALLET OR SOMETHING. "

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Galahad said:

Kai Tokugawa: Its obvious Baby wants free defences against old guys, but that's not a problem for me. Just give me someone to bang with in the meantime. There are number of top 10 guys available, give me a fight.

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr: Pot…kettle ? You fall in the category of an easy defense too, sweetheart. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2022 at 6:10 AM, Galahad said:

Imagine losing to a fighters who doesn’t fall into the Top 20 of the org who was worse in primaries than Kai and think you actually have any room to speak on anyone else here. I assume you are just trolling at this point. But if you want your guy beat up. Just wait your turn, you and your “best fighter in 205” 🤣

• Like 1

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by unanimous decision James Howlett!!!

James Howlett: Thanks Slo.

Slo Moegan: So how do you feel about the win and how do you feel about getting the finish first time in your career?

James Howlett: Well I am happy I won for sure and congrats to Shingen Takeda on not getting finished. He does have some legit ground skills, but disappointed in myself that I didn't get the finish. Had him in trouble and almost tapped a couple times as he was really susceptible to the heel hook, but he managed to tough it out long enough to defend it both times but was screaming both times. I was able to take him down pretty easily and had to get 3 in the final round as the ref wasn't giving us anytime to work on the ground in 3rd round doing something he's not suppose to do and that's let his decision be dictated by the crowd. Ended the fight in full mount. But congrats to Takeda for not tapping.

Slo Moegan: You said dictated by the crowd are you saying something bad about the crowd? I mean dome was jam packed and a sell out of 5250 people and I swear I heard them all cheering when you were announced the winner?

James Howlett: I'm not saying anything bad about the fans. I love the fans and they love me. It's why it was sold out. I'm a fan favorite. They love the King of the Ground. What I'm saying is they were also booing in the fight. And I get it grappling is very intricate and can be slow. Almost like a chess match at times. And it's not for everyone especially when not everyone understands the ground game. And they are use to seeing me finish people quickly on the ground so they got bored. And the ref let that influence him in the third round by standing the fight up quickly repeatedly. But they all cheered for me when I was announced the winner because ALL OF YOU OUT THERE LOVE ME AND IIII LOVE ALL OF YOU!!(fans roar)

Slo Moegan: So what is next for you?

James Howlett: Well I'm at the top of the division and probably sitting in the number contender spot after that win, but since I have 2 losses to Boonliang I don't see them giving me the title shot. We are the absolute two best 155ers so it's only natural eventually they will have to give it to me. So either they will book me some one off fight in another division for someone trying to take my King of the Ground crown to try and finish me on the ground and win the $200k award for doing so out of my pocket, or book some guy from outside of Bellicose for a one off to try and do the same or, if neither of those then the only thing else would be if Nyla loses his fight is book the rematch between the two of us but he should easily walk through Dunbar. And if he does he will get the shot at the belt. If Nyla wins like I think he will then I'd probably be facing the winner out of the somebody's 0 must go match between Furriel and Bollomard but neither of those guys are really skilled enough to be facing me yet but it's where they will be in the division at the top with me. So one of those 4 things is what's next for me. Time will tell and so will the Bellicose staff.

Slo Moegan: Well we definitely look forward to seeing you again.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by unanimous decision James Howlett!!!

Slo Moegan: So how do you feel about the win and how do you feel about getting the finish first time in your career?

James Howlett: Well I am happy I won for sure and congrats to Shingen Takeda on not getting finished. He does have some legit ground skills, but disappointed in myself that I didn't get the finish. Had him in trouble and almost tapped a couple times as he was really susceptible to the heel hook, but he managed to tough it out long enough to defend it both times but was screaming both times. I was able to take him down pretty easily and had to get 3 in the final round as the ref wasn't giving us anytime to work on the ground in 3rd round doing something he's not suppose to do and that's let his decision be dictated by the crowd. Ended the fight in full mount. But congrats to Takeda for not tapping.

Slo Moegan: You said dictated by the crowd are you saying something bad about the crowd? I mean dome was jam packed and a sell out of 5250 people and I swear I heard them all cheering when you were announced the winner?

James Howlett: I'm not saying anything bad about the fans. I love the fans and they love me. It's why it was sold out. I'm a fan favorite. They love the King of the Ground. What I'm saying is they were also booing in the fight. And I get it grappling is very intricate and can be slow. Almost like a chess match at times. And it's not for everyone especially when not everyone understands the ground game. And they are use to seeing me finish people quickly on the ground so they got bored. And the ref let that influence him in the third round by standing the fight up quickly repeatedly. But they all cheered for me when I was announced the winner because ALL OF YOU OUT THERE LOVE ME AND IIII LOVE ALL OF YOU!!(fans roar)

James Howlett: Well I'm at the top of the division and probably sitting in the number contender spot after that win, but since I have 2 losses to Boonliang I don't see them giving me the title shot. We are the absolute two best 155ers so it's only natural eventually they will have to give it to me. So either they will book me some one off fight in another division for someone trying to take my King of the Ground crown to try and finish me on the ground and win the $200k award for doing so out of my pocket, or book some guy from outside of Bellicose for a one off to try and do the same or, if neither of those then the only thing else would be if Nyla loses his fight is book the rematch between the two of us but he should easily walk through Dunbar. And if he does he will get the shot at the belt. If Nyla wins like I think he will then I'd probably be facing the winner out of the somebody's 0 must go match between Furriel and Bollomard but neither of those guys are really skilled enough to be facing me yet but it's where they will be in the division at the top with me. So one of those 4 things is what's next for me. Time will tell and so will the Bellicose staff.

Rock- drop that one off finish me on the ground shit and move up, we have unfinished business. My first title defense of my 3rd reign will be finishing you in round 1

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Rock- drop that one off finish me on the ground shit and move up, we have unfinished business. My first title defense of my 3rd reign will be finishing you in round 1

James Howlett: I'm not moving up. So one off will have to do. But if you want to go again, I guess I have another 39 seconds to spare again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Shingen Takeda: Congrats, a true wizzard on the ground. I need to rebuild now, after 2 tough losses, and improve, especially my wrestling, which seems to be lacking. Will be back.

16235430893433.png

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sprooch said:

Imagine losing to a fighters who doesn’t fall into the Top 20 of the org who was worse in primaries than Kai and think you actually have any room to speak on anyone else here. I assume you are just trolling at this point. But if you want your guy beat up. Just wait your turn, you and your “best fighter in 205” 🤣

Kai lost to an undefeated fighter in a different sport (kickboxing), not sure why you keep repeating that.

If you want to look at old losses, getting finished by old man Smif is worse, considering he couldn't touch Kai for 5 rounds. 

Make sure that doesn't happen again, Kai wants to put Baby to sleep and regain his title in the same night.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Shingen Takeda: Congrats, a true wizzard on the ground. I need to rebuild now, after 2 tough losses, and improve, especially my wrestling, which seems to be lacking. Will be back.

16235430893433.png

James Howlett: No doubt you will be better in your next outing. You have a tendency when trying to work from half guard to get back to guard to leaving yourself open for that heel hook. If you decide you want to work on it, stop on by our gym for some spar grappling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Galahad said:

Kai lost to an undefeated fighter in a different sport (kickboxing), not sure why you keep repeating that.

If you want to look at old losses, getting finished by old man Smif is worse, considering he couldn't touch Kai for 5 rounds. 

Make sure that doesn't happen again, Kai wants to put Baby to sleep and regain his title in the same night.

42w33.jpg

SMIF: "ITS A CUTE NARRATIVE CLAIMING I NEVER TOUCHED YOU AND YOU WERENT HURT.  YOU LOST IN KT TO JUAN FRANCO, WHO RESPECTFULLY COULD NOT COME IN THIS DIVISION AND DO SHIT.  YOU GOT YOUR ASS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.  I REMEMBER DROPPING YOU AT LEAST ONCE THAT NIGHT.  IT WOULD BE NOTHING TO DO IT AGAIN.  I TRULY EXPECTED YOU TO COME OUT AND SHOW UP TO THAT FIGHT AS A MAN. I WOULDNT DOUBT YOU HAD PANTIES ON UNDER YOUR SHORTS. YOU DONT EVEN DESERVE A MENTION IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS BABY THIBS. YOU KNEW YOU WOULD BE NO MATCH FOR THE REST OF THE DIVISION, OR EVEN A REMATCH, SO YOU TRIED TO RUN AWAY TO KICKBOXING."

Tokugawa's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Smif connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! Tokugawa scrambles back to his feet.

• Upvote 2

Bellicose 134

1660792347134.gif

New York

21 AUGUST 2022

Main Card

Henry Dustfinger  vs  Galileo Galilei

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Henry Dustfinger

Name:                  Henry Dustfinger

Nickname:          Casper Catcher

Record:                9-0

Manager:            John Daugherty

Key Wins:            Colton Wilder, Garth Brooks, Muto Ryuuji

Key Losses:        N/A

Notes:  Dustfinger is on a roll with now having reeled off 9 strait wins.  Nobody has been able to match him in class and he’s at the point of moving on to tougher competition as he’s shown himself to be the cream of the crop at 380k.  Galilei stands in his way, and is no slouch himself.  A win in this one and we’ll have to look at Henry to start facing some of the older fighters in the division as he starts making his way up the ranks where he belongs.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Galileo Galilei

Name:                  Galileo Galilei

Record:                10-2

Manager:            Monkey !!

Key Wins:            Kent Fredricks, Roger Penrose, Akil Paschal

Key Losses:        Roger Penrose, Matt Wills

Notes:  Galilei was one of the best the island had to offer and now finds himself testing his skills against some of the best 375k+ fighters in the world as he makes his Bellicose debut.  Starting off against Dustfinger is trial by fire as he’s coming strait out of the gate against the top 380k p4p fighter in the SHW division.

Sonny Says:  Galilei had that monstrous 17 cm reach advantage but I think today that usual advantage could be his downfall. With Dustfinger being a clinch specialist and today the shorter man these factors could very well play to his advantage. Both fighters are going far in this org no matter what but today I think Dustfinger will pull the second round TKO from clinch

Stanislav Strakapoud  vs  Hole Reemer

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Stanislav Strakapoud

Name:                  Stanislav Strakapoud

Manager:            J Thorgrin

Key Wins:            Dmitry Boytsov, Ryan Hall, David Goggins

Key Losses:        Kimbo Slice, Kurki Potku, Micka Slice

Notes:  Strakapoud does pretty well when he’s not fighting a fighter named Slice.  He’s won 3 of his last 4 fights to bounce back from a 2 fight skid and will be taking on the former champion Hole Reemer to see if he can catapult himself up the rankings.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hole Reemer

Name:                  Hole Reemer

Nickname:          Alfred the

Manager:            G Wad

Key Wins:            Bartholomew Bainbridge, Kai Tokugawa, DeVon Hampton

Key Losses:        Kurki Potku, Paul Hunt

Notes:  Reemer was a champion who was seemingly always the underdog.  He lost his belt to Potku then was unable to defeat Paul Hunt after, but had a nice bounce back win against the crazy Bainbridge in his last outing.  He will no doubt want to string together a few wins to put himself back in the title contention picture, and a win over Strakapoud is merely a stepping stone to where he wants to be again.

Sonny Says:  Strakapoud is a true BJJ artist and on paper his black belt should be more than adequate to take care of Reemer. BUT Reemer’s purple belt will only be a factor if the fight hits the mat. The former champ Reemer can and should use his sizable wrestling advantage to keep this fight standing and use his proven KO power to monopolize this fight against the cage for another win on his way back to the top. Reemer round 1 KO

Mad Hatter  vs  Kotaro Asakura

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mad Hatter

Name:                  Mad Hatter

Nickname:          Madness Returns

Manager:            Gut Punch

Key Wins:            Danylo Belenuik, Bethania Valverde, Michael Sykora

Key Losses:        Michael Sykora, Pee Wee Sasaki

Notes:  Hatter is one tough cookie who’s plowed his way through the majority of the 135 division.  Aside from his two losses to current champion Pee Wee Sasaki, he’s had a hell of a career and one of the top finishers in the division today.  One thing we know about Hatter is that the fight will not go the distance.  He’s going to KO or be KO’d.  Simple as that.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kotaro Asakura

Name:                  Kotaro Asakura

Record:                7-2

Manager:            Galahad..

Key Wins:            Sonny Barella, Mike Barnes, Benny Abiog

Key Losses:         Fardoche Fermier, Primo Runduski

Notes:  After an impressive 2-0 start in Bellicose, Asakura fell back down to earth last time out as he was forced to tap out to Fermier to hand him his first Bellicose loss.  Now, sitting at 2-1 he’s looking to bring the madness to the Mad Hatter and bounce back.  This is a dangerous fight for Asakura as he tends to let fights to the distance more frequently than many and Mad Hatter isn’t know to allow that to happen.  If he doesn’t want to get put to sleep, he’ll need to come out aggressive and try to finish the Hatter before madness is the last thing Asakura see’s before his lights turn off. 

Sonny Says:  Kotaro Asakura has a huge reach advantage in this one versus Mad Hatter. This combined with his reach advantage as well as his more developed boxing skills should illuminate his path to victory. Don’t count the Hatter out though. If he’s going to have an advantage in this fight it will be in the clinch. His big MT and wrestling advantage a may make him take this fight to the dirtiest and best option he has - da clinch baby. If he can avoid adding the fourth KO to his record he can grind out the victory by picking Asakura apart against the cage. This is a real tossup for me to pick but I’m going with Hatter’s manager guy punch to command his man to victory by decision.  

Toppo Damorning  vs  Libor Lunak

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Toppo Damorning

Name:                  Toppo Damorning

Record:                5-4

Manager:            Stewie Griffin

Key Wins:            Murfum Orcarm, Emil Henriksen

Key Losses:         Vedran Mihaljevic, Alexander Rozhkov

Notes:  This guy was once on top of the world.  He finally cought his footing in CDFC having won three strait before merging into Bellicose where’s he’s not managed to find a win yet.  Now, having lost 2 in a row and 1 loss from going to .500, he really needs to turn things around in a big way.  Toppo and Stewie need to get together and work out a gampeplan or this young fighters career may already be headed towards an early retirement.

VS

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Libor Lunak

Name:                  Libor Lunak

Key Wins:            Paddy Murphy, Youta Himura, Big Burtha

Key Losses:        Frankee Guh Noo, Lewis Clarke

Notes:  Lunak hasn’t been the most impressive since coming to Bellicose as he’s amassed a mere 2-2 record.  His luck should turn around in this one, however, as his opponent comes into this fight with lower morale and a losing streak.  Maybe this is the fight Lunak needs to turn things around and start a run of his own.

Sonny Says:  It would look like Toppo should have an easy victory here with his brown belt going in the cage against Lunak’s blue. Then you see that Damorning smells like shit and his clothes haven’t been changed in weeks. This frivolous disregard by his manager makes me think his game plan will stink to match. People: if you’re lucky enough to get booked on the main card in Bellicose do not take this opportunity lightly! Train right, eat right, and change your damn clothes. 
Lunak by round 1 KO as he avoids the clinch because he doesn’t want any Damorning’s putrid stench rubbing off on him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: I'm not moving up. So one off will have to do. But if you want to go again, I guess I have another 39 seconds to spare again.

Rock- I’m fine with being the highlight of your career, if I cut to the little guys I want Rak not you, I’d rather just keep destroying prospects then fight somebody whose not even gonna stay here, but hey I don’t blame you, look at everyone else that beat me and took the rematch.

47 minutes ago, Golden97 said:

Rock- I’m fine with being the highlight of your career, if I cut to the little guys I want Rak not you, I’d rather just keep destroying prospects then fight somebody whose not even gonna stay here, but hey I don’t blame you, look at everyone else that beat me and took the rematch.

James Howlett: Didn't say I wouldn't fight you. I said I have another 39 seconds to spare. But I'm not changing divisions. And you are far from a highlight to a career. Like anyone can get caught with a shot, and knocked out quick, but how do you get full mounted in 39 seconds much less full mounted and tap in that time?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

James Howlett: Didn't say I wouldn't fight you. I said I have another 39 seconds to spare. But I'm not changing divisions. And you are far from a highlight to a career. Like anyone can get caught with a shot, and knocked out quick, but how do you get full mounted in 39 seconds much less full mounted and tap in that time?

Rock - I acknowledge your victory, that’s why I want that one back. I’m the highlight of your career, 2x champion, where your just a 2x title challenger and it was a nice armbar Kanud got me the same way but look what happened to him in the other fights he took against me. 155 or 85 could be in my future , But if I’m doing a one off up here I want Rak , the guy whose actually cleared out the divison

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/21/2022 at 2:52 PM, Galahad said:

Kai lost to someone in kickboxing…which is stand up fighting, right?  with clinching allowed… Right? How the fuck is that any different than the type of fight you'd face against Baby Thibs except #BTBetter. You bring up a loss of Baby’s when he was 18, yet still fought like man and threw hands and hasn’t lost in years.. Kai lost last time out lmao..this isn’t old at A L L. That’s his most recent scrap since running away from the division. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/31/2022 at 2:38 PM, Galahad said:

Kai: Don't worry, Daddy will be back in no time. I need to add another title to my collection, hopefully, in the meantime, you can win at least one... 

9.jpg.9981914688a9ed46078b641ddec0c212.jpg

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr: “This aged like fucking cheese; where’s that title you ran away for ? Fucking coward, you and your manager.”

• Like 1

Bellicose 136

1660792394136.jpg

New York

27 AUGUST 2022

Welcome ruthless and aggressive fan base that makes Bellicose what it is.  We stand on the cusp of another round of brutal and ruthless aggression to be displayed in the MMC cages of the New York Liberty Dome where Bellicose up and comers will square off to put their skills on display.  For the most part of this card tonight, these are the mid divisional guys trying to take the jump up in rankings and continue to develop their game.  We have veterans like Sycek, Magee, and Sawamura who have been around for a while and who’s name is known amongst the fans. But many of these fighters are still new to the Bellicose scene, and our headline fight puts one of the newer (Cash) against one of the Bellicose faithful (Sycek). 

While there may be no titles on the line and no top contenders will likely be anointed tonight, this is the backbone of Bellicose and these guys will come to dance and put on a hell of a show for the fans tonight.  Due to time constraints, we will be again focusing on the main card to break down in this preview.

Main Event

Victor Cash  vs  Samuel Sycek

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Victor Cash

Name:                  Victor Cash

Nickname:           “Lil”

Record:                8-3

Manager:            Kevin Johnson

Key Wins:            Jim Johnathan, Killian Andrew, Peter Jamie

Key Losses:         Samuel Syceck, Je Ha Kim, Dedrick Havoc

Notes:  Cash is a bit of a newcomer to Bellicose and hasn’t yet basked in the glory of victory.  He’s lost his first two fights in Bellicose but has a chance to right one of those as he gets an immediate rematch against Sycek.  He lost to Sycek via TKO in round one in their last bout, and he’ll need to show us something different in this one if he wants this to end on a different note.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Samuel Sycek

Name:                  Samuel Sycek

Record:                6-5

Key Wins:            Victor Cash, RaeRae Usman, Tom Payne

Key Losses:         Hjalmar Raak, Buster Glover, Dedrick Havoc

Notes:  While Sycek won the last meeting between these two fighters, ending his two fight skid, he will need to not be complacent in this one.  His opponent is low on morale and that will give Sycek a significant advantage, but if he comes out looking to do the same thing and Cash makes the right adjustments, this fight could end differently than Sycek would like. 

Sonny Says:  Sycek has that nasty nasty nasty GnP. Hd has a tendency to be submitted as his overgrown balls lead him to takedown superior Jits fighters but he has the BJJ advantage in this fight so that won’t be happening tonight. Plus, he changed his clothing regularly which is a step ahead in life versus his opponent Cash.  Sycek via KO round 3

Co-Main Event

Je Ha Kim  vs  Jesse James

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Je Ha Kim

Name:                  Je Ha Kim

Nickname:          The Sniper

Record:                7-3

Manager:            Galahad ..

Key Wins:            Victor Cash, Jim Johnathan, Jake Robertson

Key Losses:         Macka Briggs, Leonidas Dominguez

Notes:  Kim has been slowly working up his skills in the gym, but things seem to be going a bit slower than he would like.  But don’t let that fool you, he’s put together some great work in the cage and was on a 5 fight win streak before getting knocked the fuck out by Macka Briggs at Bellicose 123. 

Undoubtedly, this will leave a sour taste in Kim’s mouth and he’ll be looking for revenge as he takes on another striker in Jesse James.

Vs

16084297683936.png

Name:                  Jesse James

Record:                6-0

Manager:            Outlaw Hardman

Key Wins:            Jim Johnathan, Lucifer Morningstar, Frank WooWoo

Key Losses:         N/A

Notes:  James has displayed some nice striking in his young career while reeling off 5 strait TKO finishes.  What we don’t yet know is how much KO power he has.  Obviously, he can get the finish, but he hasn’t put anyone to sleep yet, but we also don’t know if he’s actually tried.  He’ll have a chance to show something tonight as he takes on Kim who recently got KO’d.  James may try and get to Kim’s chin and test it himself, or just keep working on efficient and consistent hard strikes to rock his opponents and force the referee to step in. 

Sonny Says:  I love “The Sniper” Kim because he lives up to his nickname with 6 of his 7 wins by KO. But this will be his toughest test yet. James is a MT specialist with a sizeable Advantage in that department and comes into this fight the shorter man. And you know how those shorties can work the clinch game like madmen. So basing this puck solely on chin history I am going with James vis cage grind with the 3rd round KO

Main Card

Tarik Oren  vs  Bloodsport Strongman

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tarik Oren

Name:                  Tarik Oren

Record:                7-3

Manager:            Mario Quintan

Key Wins:            Balthasar Van Thuringen, Pentti Koyri, Krigor Orlov

Key Losses:         Leonid Zakharov, Arthur Douglas, Keywon Reeves

Notes:  Once a champion and sitting on top of the world, Oren’s career has drastically changed since losing his belt to Reeves.  He lost that and his next fight, against great fighters mind you, before bouncing back against Thuringen.  Unfortunately, he then lost his next fight to current top contender Zakharov.  So while this looks bad with losing 3 of the last 4, all three losses have been to champions or top contenders.  Could this mean that Oren is becoming a gate keeper?  Perhaps!  But, a win tonight could start a little streak that will put him right back into contention. 

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bloodsport Strongman

Name:                  Bloodsport Strongman

Record:                6-2

Manager:            Gab Bloodsport

Key Wins:            All QFC

Key Losses:         All QFC

Notes:  Strongman is making his Bellicose debut having been a long time amateur fighter in the QFC ranks.  He’s gotten a bit of a fan following but stepping up into Bellicose will be a chance to gain some real fans.  If he can pull off his Bellicose debut against a former champ and get the W, his poularity will soar and we may be looking at a future star shooting up the ranks. 

Sonny Says:  A new manager and outlook on life should do Oren justice having been KO’d in 2 of his last 3 fights. Strongman is a BJJ master and holds a huge advantage in that department but as we all know the fight has to hit the mat for that to matter. Oren should come out blazing and tap Stongman’s chin before he gets taken down or he’s losing an arm in this one. Look for Oren to use his wrestling advantage to keep this on the feet and bounce back with a 1st round KO

John Brown  vs  Hao Sawamura

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - John Brown

Name:                  John Brown

Nickname:          Whitey

Record:                7-5

Manager:            Rail Solimar

Key Wins:            Connor McAtee, David House, RaeRae Usman

Key Losses:         Kyle Garcia, Raja Khanna, Macka Briggs

Notes:  While Brown is well balanced, he focuses on his ground game to get the wins.  This leads to a clash of styles between he and Hao as Hao is the opposite.  He has good ground skills while focusing on striking.  This will mean that manager sliders will likely play a key role in who wins this fight.  Brown has lost 3 strait after a 3 fight win streak and really needs to turn things around.  He’ll need to get Sawamura on the ground and dominate there to win the rounds, or maybe get lucky and tap him out.  But standing against Hao is only inviting disaster.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hao Sawamura

Name:                  Hao Sawamura

Record:                6-3

Manager:            Luka Fischer

Key Wins:            Alexander Korolev, Dean Howard, Buster Glover

Key Losses:         Adam East, Raja Khanna, Tim Horton

Notes:  Hao looked like an absolute stud early in his career.  Having never fought anywhere other than Bellicose, he reeled off 4 strait wins under former management before getting his shot at the belt.  He took out the champion Dean Howard to capture the title only to lose it next time out to Tim Horton.  He followed that up with a loss to the man who would later win the belt from Horton in Raja Khanna.  After back to back losses, he and management split ways.  Under new management, he’s now 1-1 and looking to bounce back from the TKO loss to the boxing sensation that is Adam East. 

Sonny Says:  Brown has hit the skids lately being knocked out in each of his last 3 outings. Sawamura should look to use his sizeable reach advantage to make that 4 in a row for Brown. Brown is no slouch though and will be hoping and praying he can get this fight to the mat to utilize his sexy Jits and take the victory via sub. Tough fight to pick but I am going with Sawamura to strike early and fast for the 1st round KO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2