HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

clydebankblitz

16287818587938.jpeg

"Sinister" Seamus Murphy is the younger brother of longtime Highland competitor, Liam Murphy. Even more wild than his brother, Seamus fled Ireland on boat after being caught with his best mate's wife. The rest of the Defiant camp think he's a dirtbag, but Ol' Liam has charmed them into giving his younger brother a chance. A foul mouthed, boozed up hooligan to the core, can he find redemption for his wicked soul in the fight game?

• Upvote 2

On 10/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, clydebankblitz said:

Haha good to know. So if I was going to run my own generated odds like this again, something like...

G Wad - 1/2 (66%)
Mickey Rafferty - 4/1 (20%)
Aydan The Wandering Spirit - 4/1 (20%)
Ben Hornby - 7/1 (12.5%)

...would be a better reflection?

Judging by these odds I'm a significant under dog but I'm ready to prove everyone wrong.

I hope ??

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, clydebankblitz said:

I was originally going to make some odds and make it with 100k bet limits, but thinking harder about it, I don't actually know enough about settings odds for events so to avoid losing an absolute fortune, we'll do it at a single $50k bet from each user.

I've went through the profiles and tried to set "likelihood" based on best ranks and recent wins. It's not an exact science. Consider me to be the bookie here and my goal is to get you to bet, and your goal is to beat me. So, if you're the underdog, slap some money on it and make me pay! haha. But I don't even really follow the game, know how to set sliders or build fighters, so take my odds with a pinch of salt and don't take em personally. This is just for fun. Also, I'll put in that if a bunch of people bet huge amounts on one guy, I may adjust my odds haha.

So, here are the odds below. Each person get's to make ONE $50k bet.  You are betting on who is going to win their group. Two people go through from each group, but this is a bet as to who is coming in first.

GROUP A
Jack King - 1/2
Master Leader - 3/2
Marius Catalin - 3/1
Jet - 10/1

GROUP B
Blaze King - 1/2
Rob Devastation - 3/2
Maurice Simmons - 3/2
Jimmy Normal - 2/1

GROUP C
Rodrigo Rojas - 2/1
Hector Bautista - 2/1
Scott Bandz - 2/1
Shape Shifter - 3/1

GROUP D
Judo Beau - 1/5
Lek Buddha - 3/2
Juice Box - 3/2
Jason Swanson - 3/1

GROUP E
Optimal - 1/4
Thomas Forrester - 3/2
Dakota Thibodeaux - 3/2
Aaron Aaronson - 4/1

GROUP F
Johnny Lee - 1/5
Tristan Finch - 3/2
Roman Benson - 3/2
Theocrates - 5/1

GROUP G
Hare Rumpler - 1/2
Dana White - 3/2
Kento King - 3/2
Joe Outlier - 4/1

GROUP H
G Wad - 1/5
Mickey Rafferty - 3/2
Aydan The Wandering Spirit - 3/2
Ben Hornby - 3/1

The deadline for these bets is Friday, October 15th. That way you're betting on the managers and not the hiddens etc. We may do something else before the event. Also I'm just going to edit in a rule; you can't bet on someone else from the same group that you manager a fighter in. All bets will be settled after the group stage (currently scheduled for December 10th).

If you want to bet, post your bet in this thread and then send through your money (max 50k) to my account; Callum McGregor (93705). This is just in case someone wants to chance their luck, throw down 50k on the 10/1 manager and then never post again if he doesn't win the group.

This is just supposed to be a little fun addition to make it a bit more exciting. Spread the word out to everyone to help get some people that haven't signed up to the tournament involved.

BETS

OptimalMMAPicks - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1

TheMatth99 - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1

Jimmy Normal - 50k Jimmy Normal at 2/1

Master Leader - 50k Scott Bandz at 3/1

Scott Bandz - 50k Jet at 10/1

Jet - 50k Scott Bandz at 2/1

G Wad - 50k G Wad at 1/5

Dakota - 50k Jet at 10/1

50k on Jet

On 10/17/2021 at 7:07 PM, clydebankblitz said:

Dana White, Lek Buddha, Aaron Aaronson, Theocrates Lusturious and Rob Devastation have all not created at least one fighter to enter yet. Each have been messaged and have 3 days to confirm their participation in the tournament.

Rob is low key scared of me

Rob and Dana have responded saying they intend on making fighters. I'll give the final managers until Wednesday next week to have made a fighter, and the ones who haven't replied have until the end of tomorrow to respond.

Our reserves Ben Geedy, Dan Bill and Gurra Granat have made fighters, and Grazi Akbar has confirmed his intention to participate.

• Upvote 1