HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

clydebankblitz

I've had a few different people offer to put money in. At first I was thinking "They could put something in to a future one" as I'm gonna run at least FW and LW after this, but with the numbers being so good for sign ups, maybe we could push it to 32 man and make the cash prize a little bit more mental? Haha.

15 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

damn, everyone got in so fast. happy to see it

This tourney will have a start and an end, I believe this guy to get it done. He's the right one to do it

Good luck to everyone 

Sign ups aren't necessarily finished yet either. The initial 16 is already filled, but if anyone wants in since this is a creation tournament we're bound to have someone drop off between the creation date and the start date and if we up the money which might be possible tonight, we might be able to change it up to 32.

• Upvote 1

• clydebankblitz changed the title to HIGHLAND $5mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT

Alright everyone, you may as well re-read that title. Originally with plans for future tournaments I was holding donations back, but at high demand I've let the flood gates opened. As of this second, the prize pool is $5,000,000. That is very likely to raise to $6,000,000 as we already had an investor who I've just reupped for confirmation

So, how about we up the ante and make this 32-man? For 5-6 mil, that's definitely worth it don't you think? Go message your friends, alliance members and orgs and let's make it one for the ages.

• clydebankblitz changed the title to HIGHLAND $6mil CREATION DATE TOURNAMENT