19 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Heavyweight Crusty Bigg talks Kilo defeat.

”I felt good, i’m still getting used to the new team but I felt I had a good shot at beating him. I knew he was tough but he was even tougher, I immediately kicked him in the head as hard as I could 5 seconds into the fight and opened up a huge ass cut on his eye and he didn’t even flinch man. He just looked at me and smiled.

So yeah, it’s pretty clear he’s the GOAT, congrats to him an his team. It was an honour to say I shared the cage with him. You can’t not like that guy.”

Kilo eats head kicks for breakfastlunch, and often serves them for dinner.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

Kilo eats head kicks for breakfastlunch, and often serves them for dinner.

2 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

Yeah, I learned that the hard way, unfortunately lol

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

"Imagine kicking the king in the head and not even having the courtesy to do it hard enough to knock him over. Like I said in my other interview, Crusty Bigg? More like Big Jelly!

Come down to my gym sometime if you want to learn how to kick. I'm the only man to properly KO Hoost and I did it via head kick decapitation. I followed that up with another head kick KO* over The Viking who has one of the hardest heads in the fight game."

*Olsen's camp neither confirms nor denies the allegations that this head kick KO of Leif was actually intended as a body kick at a regular man's height similar to Kilo's win of similar nature

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Daudy said:

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

"Imagine kicking the king in the head and not even having the courtesy to do it hard enough to knock him over. Like I said in my other interview, Crusty Bigg? More like Big Jelly!

Come down to my gym sometime if you want to learn how to kick. I'm the only man to properly KO Hoost and I did it via head kick decapitation. I followed that up with another head kick KO* over The Viking who has one of the hardest heads in the fight game."

*Olsen's camp neither confirms nor denies the allegations that this head kick KO of Leif was actually intended as a body kick at a regular man's height similar to Kilo's win of similar nature

So why are you talking shit and not calling him out then. They haven’t fought yet....... and both lost to the King.....Let’s go. Put your money where your mouth is.

If we don’t run from Karter there is no way we’re gonna be scared of you.

Remember, you got some revenge you gotta get..Crusty’s teammate slept you not long ago.

Aorigele unloads with a big right hand that wobbles Olsen! He's leaning against the cage trying to keep his feet but Aorigele is unloading with more strikes now! Olsen drops to his knees and the referee stops the fight for a TKO! 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Panda Aorigele!

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

So why are you talking shit and not calling him out then. Seeing as neither of them have a fight lined up, and they haven’t fought yet....... and both lost to the King..... Let’s go. Put your money where your mouth is.

If we don’t run from Karter there is no way we’re gonna be scared of you.

Remember, you got some revenge you gotta get..

Aorigele unloads with a big right hand that wobbles Olsen! He's leaning against the cage trying to keep his feet but Aorigele is unloading with more strikes now! Olsen drops to his knees and the referee stops the fight for a TKO! 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Panda Aorigele!

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

Taking out time from his holiday to address a strange outburst from a manager who he previously had no issues with in response to Olsen's invitation for Bigg to come train kicks, Olsen had this to say:

"First of all, I suppose my invitation to come train came across with a bit of confidence and arrogance. At this level, we're killers, and if you don't have that belief about yourself, you're done. I've got the best speed, power, and technique for kicks in the top 10 HWs and I truly believe that. There are always other things to improve, including perhaps the clinch game as you've alluded to in an earlier fight with the Panda, but the speed and power behind my kicks are absolutely up there.

Secondly, I'd like to point out my press conference at Syn after my win vs Hoost. When asked about what next for me, I mention Crusty by name as a possibility but note that he had gone off to fight the ghost of Barron White. So this statement is strange on a few accounts given that for one, Crusty DOES have a fight scheduled, and two the allegation I'm just talking without mentioning a fight against Crusty as a potential next step is just not true. I've fought 4 times in 2 months including one a couple of days ago. My lack of next opponent scheduled right now isn't a negative. I recently fought Kilo on literally 2 days notice, and Leif in 5 days notice. The gap between my KO victories over Hoost and Leif is a mere 7 days between both. The org owner knows I'm game, but it just has to make sense for him.

A fight against Crusty would be a good challenge once he gets back into the top 10 rankings. I'd take a rematch against Panda too if he puts together some solid wins and it makes sense to do so."

• Upvote 2

On 3/26/2023 at 1:21 AM, Daudy said:

16262937927093.jpg

Kjetil Olsen

Taking out time from his holiday to address a strange outburst from a manager who he previously had no issues with in response to Olsen's invitation for Bigg to come train kicks, Olsen had this to say:

"First of all, I suppose my invitation to come train came across with a bit of confidence and arrogance. At this level, we're killers, and if you don't have that belief about yourself, you're done. I've got the best speed, power, and technique for kicks in the top 10 HWs and I truly believe that. There are always other things to improve, including perhaps the clinch game as you've alluded to in an earlier fight with the Panda, but the speed and power behind my kicks are absolutely up there.

Secondly, I'd like to point out my press conference at Syn after my win vs Hoost. When asked about what next for me, I mention Crusty by name as a possibility but note that he had gone off to fight the ghost of Barron White. So this statement is strange on a few accounts given that for one, Crusty DOES have a fight scheduled, and two the allegation I'm just talking without mentioning a fight against Crusty as a potential next step is just not true. I've fought 4 times in 2 months including one a couple of days ago. My lack of next opponent scheduled right now isn't a negative. I recently fought Kilo on literally 2 days notice, and Leif in 5 days notice. The gap between my KO victories over Hoost and Leif is a mere 7 days between both. The org owner knows I'm game, but it just has to make sense for him.

A fight against Crusty would be a good challenge once he gets back into the top 10 rankings. I'd take a rematch against Panda too if he puts together some solid wins and it makes sense to do so."

SYN 974
1680785843SYN%20974.jpg

Rumors have it that Kilo Maluga (56-12-0) will be in attendance at SYN 974 when his teammate Ryoto Takahashi (19-7-0) takes on Tacitus Kilgore (36-13-0) for the Lightweight Championship.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kjetil OlsenMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Imperial Washington
Coincidentally two of the top Heavyweight contenders in the world will also be facing each other on the card when the #3 ranked Heavyweight in Kjetil Olsen (25-11-0) takes on the #4 ranked Heavyweight Imperial Washington (22-11-2). Both fighters are riding impressive streaks with Olsen coming off back-to-back Earth-shattering head kick knockout wins, and Washington riding a 4-fight knockout streak himself.

14390840437078.png

"I am there to support (Ryoto), but of course I will see (Olsen vs Washington) fight too." Kilo says. "I have no preference on who the next opponent is or prediction for the winner. They're very evenly matched. Obviously Olsen has reach advantage, but Americans are usually better wrestlers than Norwegians. If Washington can get Olsen up against the cage before eating a head kick, it could be a good fight."

Kilo is sitting in limbo at the moment, rumors circulating that's he's angling for a fight against the winner of Karim "Carnage" Johnson (34-8-0) and Andrei Kersikov (14-4-0), but Dana Black has already announced that the Olsen/Washington winner will establish a legitimate #1 contender for the belt. Kilo doesn't disagree when pressed.

"Fight with KJ will sell more PPV, but the winner (Washington/Olsen) absolutely deserves shot at the title. It isn't easy to go on winning streak in the Heavyweight division. Every fighter is granite. Everybody hits hard. I will not deny the winner of that fight an opportunity at the title."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14390840437078.pngMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pedro Fuentes

In a stunning turn of events, after confirming he would be attending SYN 974, Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (56-12-0) is now the main event of the evening. He defends his heavyweight championship against Pedro "Big Peter" Fuentes (31-12-0), a former Sucker Punch Pros Series champion and Olympic competitor who holds a victory over Karim "Carnage" Johnson (34-9-0).

"Big Peter" is a loyal acolyte of the Just Bleed gods, having lost 9 of his 10 (T)KO losses by way of doctor stoppage. He's the only fighter in the Heavyweight division that has seen the doctor stop his fights more than the man he is currently facing.

After talks with Andrei Kersikov (15-4-0) fell through faster than Fury vs Usyk because Kersikov's manager is an emo little bitch, Dana Black scrambled to find Kilo an opponent, luckily snagging up one of the top free agents on the market in Fuentes to fill the void.

"I have fought everybody there is. I'll fade Thanos himself if he wants to fight." Kilo claims. "Good luck to Fuentes, I've been anticipating this matchup for a long time. I know exactly how I am going to approach it, and how I am going to defeat him. Seek and destroy. Get rid of him early. That is the gameplan."

• Like 1