I see your game Kilo Maluga, calling out Yabai HW's when you are "fully booked" from now until some time in the distant future. 

when you have a free day in your calendar pencil Karim in, i'm quietly confident that he will prove to be a worthier foe than the high hyped opponents Kilo has been fed recently.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, lotos said:

Even the name of this thread.......it MUST be a joke? (Baffled)

I don't know where to start....I'm dying to fight you. Maybe you wanna get revenge for the two L's?

Last time you had your shot vs Kilo you lasted all of 2 minutes 🤣

you're light work carlos, super light work. why don't you let the grown ups of your alliance handle this one, okay bud?

@Ramirez I used to think KJ was the future of the HW division, and then I realized his manager was trash. ❤️

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Rambo said:

you're light work carlos, super light work. why don't you let the grown ups of your alliance handle this one, okay bud?

@Ramirez I used to think KJ was the future of the HW division, and then I realized his manager was trash. ❤️

You are who you fight. Grown ups fight other grown ups and children fight guys out of their league to steal their lunch money or in this case hype. 🤭 Laz 4 wins, CK 2, head to head, ouchie.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, actionjackson said:

You are who you fight. Grown ups fight other grown ups and children fight guys out of their league to steal their lunch money or in this case hype. 🤭 Laz 4 wins, CK 2, head to head, ouchie.

No shame in this 2-4 record if you look at the details:

L Kermit Archer Cerberus Dionisy TKO (Strikes) SMASH: Dionsy vs Archer 2021-03-20 3 04:58
   L Jack Stone Herb Krison Decision (Unanimous) PFC 207 Krison vs Stone 2020-09-20 5 05:00
   L Brody Kavanagh Esteban San Pedro Decision (Unanimous) Supernova IX 2019-04-28 3 05:00
   W Kazuka Fuujin Wu Fei Chung Decision (Unanimous) Syn 582 2018-06-15 3 05:00
   W Kazuka Fuujin Wu Fei Chung Decision (Unanimous) Syn 568 - Crystal Clear 2018-03-09 3 05:00
   L Kazuka Fuujin Wu Fei Chung Submission (RNC) Syn 557 - Revolve 2017-12-22 2 02:25

All his guys in their primes. My fighters old af, FA, and/or sparbot. Jack Stone is only homegrown non-sparbot on that list and he was 38 (age drop off 29) facing triple elite Krison at 33. Tough fight for Jack Stone even in his prime let alone on the decline lol.

CK vs rest of Yabai
31-18-2

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

the only detail i see is that the last time you beat me was pre-corona...

That's because the YABAI are still rookies when it comes to scouting and grasping the mechanics of the engine. You see what you must see, but the underlining truth is in the details 🍀

As for KJ, he's 4-3 in his last 7 fights. Ghenghis Kahn put a dress on him and made him a woman. He got painted by McNasty who Kilo McAnnihilated, not once, but twice.

Actually think the term for what Kilo did to McNasty has been coined, "Jack Hammered".

Yes, Kilo Jackhammered the fighter that sent KJ running to GAMMA with an embarrassing L between his legs.

I'll gladly take KJ's hype when his number is called, but unfortunately he's not at the front of the line. Now if KJ wanna take Yago's spot as the next hype snack - I don't oppose :D

forget game hype bro, you have been farm fed enough hype with Kilo's opponents. this thread has created external hype and i'm sure it's not just me and you who want to see it after all this banter! i'm down to fight, Karim is down to fight, Mentor is up for the super fight, Matthew has also said it's on the cards in the next few fights so you are the only missing ingredient!

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

forget game hype bro, you have been farm fed enough hype with Kilo's opponents. this thread has created external hype and i'm sure it's not just me and you who want to see it after all this banter! i'm down to fight, Karim is down to fight, Mentor is up for the super fight, Matthew has also said it's on the cards in the next few fights so you are the only missing ingredient!

missing ingredient?

I'm the missing link son.

without me, the whole ship sinks.

IF your boy @MikeyC wants to postpone his ass whooping Kilo will fight KJ on January 1st.

... you and Mikey gotta figure out who fights Kilo next. Maybe pull out your little peckers and measure them. His might be bigger though, don't see him hiding and talking from GAMMA 🙈

that said, Kilo still has a very tough fight ahead. 🤘

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

Are you referring to a fight 4 yrs ago? Jeeze Camara! You're a muppet!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

57 minutes ago, actionjackson said:

Who the f**k are you anyway? 24-15 go away until you win something.

It's Mister 'Soft'!...if I recall. Lectured me on how my avatar creations were....how did Laz put it? Oh yeah "Fords and Ferraris". Like apples and pears, chris is one loss away from getting kicked down the stairs. Look that up.... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, actionjackson said:

The only one's bending the knee are Convicted clowns every month after YABAI dominates them. 😄

Freako where ya at?

BEND THE KNEE 👑

21 minutes ago, lotos said:

It's Mister 'Soft'!...if I recall. Lectured me on how my avatar creations were....how did Laz put it? Oh yeah "Fords and Ferraris". Like apples and pears, chris is one loss away from getting kicked down the stairs. Look that up.... 

Carlos' gets a golden shower from the GOAT

we should capture this post and turn it into NFT art, I call it:

AJ & C-Biscuit get Golden Showers

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

big words from somebody who just gave a 1000+ word BJ 🤣

Is that what you took home from that? You're sick.

Personally, I'm still wondering why you're still talking. There's a fully grown man behind you "Deep in your game" and you're not battering an eyelid......still talking like nothing is going on. Why is no one addressing this?

• Upvote 1