Leaving the game / some decent FAs soon to be available

MiikeSnow

After forgetting to log in for 2 weeks, and with my VIP finishing in 3 days, it's time to hang up the Tycoon gloves for another few years (until the next pandemic at least).

After returning from a 4-year hiatus it was a pretty successful 2020 / 21... Top-10 manager, undefeated Island winner, TWGC victory, 15+ champs (not incl. multi weight and multi orgs), #1 most popular fighter. 

I have a whole bunch of decent fighters that'll be coming free.

Most notable:

Zachary Klimenko (5-0)
I'm positive Klimenko will be the best 370k 205er in the game. 7.05 learning speed, granite chin, 5 KOs as a clinch fighter. 1947 skill points. Sickness champ.

Mickey Cowan (7-0)
Undefeated 370k 135/145 fighter, first HOFer for Enigma with 5 title fight victories. Heavy handed, 5 KOs despite being a little guy. 7.2 learning speed without ticking F/L. 

Phuc Dat Bich (15-4)
#1 most popular fighter in the Tycoonverse. Although a 25 y/o island build, Bich is fighting for the title in the 25y/o creation build org Highland. Most recent loss was to a 23y/o that shouldn't have been in the Org. A Camara creation with an interesting build and unchanged sliders.

Marco Paris (13-1)
Previous double-champ (170/185) in a 355k org despite being a 360k fighter. GnP style with KO Power. I'm sure his luck will run out eventually, but about to fight for the BLAZE 185 title.

Ivan Kamenev (10-1)
Undefeated at 155. Former BLAZE and ROCK FC Champ (365k). About to fight for the Dynasty title. Accidentally hit too high of a Strength stat to see hiddens, but clearly has a big heart. Black belt that's whooped fighters from top managers such as Action, Xyel, Buff.

Kwasi Kwong (14-0)
Undefeated on the Island. Would love to see someone retire him/PA him, but could still do a job against all 370k 170ers despite the Island training handicap.

Mahmoud Hussein (8-2)
It's hard to say whether this 365k fighter is destined for greatness or not. Former Dynasty and ROCK Heavyweight champ. 7KOs, Granite chin, but suffered two knockouts from the same heavy handed opponent. 2260 skill points, so relatively fast learner. Elite punches, clinch, SD. Worth a punt. 

Paolo Del Geno (8-3)
370k tourney build. Bit of a bum, but somehow strung 5 knockout wins together in a row, winning the Sickness 135 title. Granite chin, and can fight well in the clinch. 7.05 learning speed.

Other worthy pick-ups:

Tyler Alvarez (9-4)
1-dimensional 360k black belt (Elite- BJJ). 5 title defenses early on at Byzantium. Undefeated at TWGC, winning Div 3 as a huge underdog. High intelligence. Feud with Paddy McG.

Oscar Gage (5-1)
7.35 learning speed, 1959 skill points for 370k, although popped Powerful at 11++ STR, so unsure on the hiddens. Former TK champ. Elite wrestling, Black belt. Could be a wrecking machine at heavyweight if stand-up skills are worked on.

Cecilia Roughknight (1-0) and Maria Cortez (1-1)
Two female fighters. Novelty pickups with decent avatars. Never bothered testing learning speed. Could be a fun side-game to play in an all-female division.

Mike Ziskie (17-6-1)
Another 25 y/o build fighting for Highland. Solid record and fighter. Good for a boost to your popularity each time he wins. Title contention.

Jack Adlehyde (4-1)
Granite chin, 370k, 6.45 learning speed. High intelligence. Just fought for the title and came up short. Potential to be a solid 185er. Also a badass avatar if I do say so myself.

Vinny Corcoran (10-6)
A 360k journeyman, but has faced nothing but top competition from day 1 due to his ridiculous learning speed (7+). Came up short in 3 title fights, but a former champ. Granite chin. Would be a great fighter for a newbie manager.

There's a few other sparbots and youthful fighters that I haven't bothered listing. I'll log on again in 3 days to release my fighters formally, so feel free to enquire in my inbox or below and I can help out as best as possible. 

PEACE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Sorry to see you leave the game man. Thanks for:

- Bringing your 365k fighters over to Dynasty, they spent a lot of time at the top of their respective divisions. Hussein being the first ever 265lb title holder in the org, and Kamenev being a top prospect with every chance to win the 155lb title in his next fight. They will make great pickups for any manager.

- Our fights, most recently the one against Klimenko who does look an absolute beast and seems to have everything.

- Taking the time to get me up to speed on how to create avatars, taking avatar requests for some of my fighters and graphics for my private gym.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later, all the best 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, popart said:

Sad to hear you go man, always hate to see the game lose successful managers.

I'll try my best to pick up Kwasi and PA him, deserves a good retirement after that remarkable run instead of some noob picking him up to QFC. The fact that he was a 18 yo island creation is even more impressive. 

I was rooting against him but those primaries were insane. amazing tournament run.

Stupidly forgot I had 15-paid fighter slots. Assumed when my VIP ended I could release all fighters except 4. Had to go begging to Mike for the guys to be released whoops. 

Few of the more average fighters (plus Marco Paris) have been released and ready to go. 

In other news, Mickey Cowan rose to 8-0 on the weekend with another KO and 5th title defense. Serious power for a 135er.

• 2 months later...