Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

bjornmma1

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

On the 13th of November 2021, a new nutrition shop opened its door in Las Vegas.
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs, owned and managed by Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty will start sales in 3 days, when its first stock order has been delivered.
The product will be top quality (160Q) and with a secret ingredient!

Also, the product will come with a handy leaflet on how it should be used. 
Instructions will be clear and colorful. 

• Upvote 4

You seem to be very vague talking about that secret ingredient. Almost makes me feel like Paddy's now investing in one of those "get ripped in 90 days" scams, where you're already ripped off as soon as you've entered your credit card information.

Just kidding. This sounds like a cool new challenge for you and Paddy. Best of luck with the grand opening and I'll be one of the first customers :)

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, thb said:

You seem to be very vague talking about that secret ingredient. Almost makes me feel like Paddy's now investing in one of those "get ripped in 90 days" scams, where you're already ripped off as soon as you've entered your credit card information.

Just kidding. This sounds like a cool new challenge for you and Paddy. Best of luck with the grand opening and I'll be one of the first customers :)

It is meant to have some fun with, that is for sure, but the quality of the product is no joke, I invested. 

The researched and ordered product (soon in store, 3 days) will be something special... ?

• Upvote 1

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg
As any self-respecting new company should do, we directly got in talks with some of the best in the business to work together and expand the visiblity of our brand.
Underneath you can find a link of the top fighters that we already managed to link with Paddy's Enhancing Drugs on the first day.
Thank you to the managers for allowing this partnership and looking forward to more top guys wearing our logo (and using our product soon!).

(If you have a hyped fighter that you would like to see linked with Paddy's Enhancing Drugs, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Roberto Duranto     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mario Benedetti     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Balagot Liu     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson

Roberto Duranto         Mario Benedetti             Balagot Liu             Karim Johnson
5 P4P                                   15 P4P                                 19 P4P                               99 P4P

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs [6714]                    Paddy's Enhancing Drugs [6714]                       Paddy's Enhancing Drugs [6714]                    Paddy's Enhancing Drugs [6714]

• Upvote 2

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg
We are proud like a peacock to present our top level product, now in store, 'SUPPO by Paddy (Extra-large edition) 160Q'!
1636836307Suppo.jpg

Customer information leaflet:

1/ How to take this medicine:
Take one 'SUPPO by Paddy' out of the box and rub it gently between your hands to climatise it. 
Got to the middle of the living room (so that you have some space) and get low, into squat position.
Pull your  pants down (and your underwear as well for any non-commando's'), grab your ankles and gently roll down onto your back.
Spread your cheeks, bite your teeth and shove the 'SUPPO by Paddy' up your asshole.
Finish the process by giving it one more poke to ensure proper insertion.

2/ Possible side-effect:
Stretched asshole-syndrom

3/ Do not take if:
- you have a vagina
- you are a vagina
- you are older than 57years and two months

Available only @Paddy's Enhancing Drugs!

• Upvote 2

The newest member of SonnyMuchacho‘s mid grade roster, Musty Flick, was sent to secure the first case of this questionable new product. After flying coach from Amsterdam to Vegas with no less than six stops between, Musty was told to camp his ass on the sidewalk in front of PED and wait for the store to open. After locking down the first kilo of this questionable product he walked back to the airport and started his return journey. The X-ray machine at security was his first holdup...

Apparently Musty only rocks an IQ of 86 so when he saw the slogan “magic suppository” in the side of the box he went ahead and man-cased the whole order before attempting to hop on the plane. As he painfully drug his hobbled ass through the checkpoint he was obviously pulled to the side for closer inspection. 
“Sir, our X-ray machine suggestions you have 100 bottles of something up your ass.”

Musty sheepishly unloaded his meat locker onto a table for security and held his breath. The product was analyzed on site and the results were inconclusive. Not technically illegal, but inconclusive. Besides the obvious fecal matter that was attributed to the drug mule/mma rookie, the product showed... Carbon, estrogens, progesterone, androgens, all to be expected.

But the side ingredients were much more interesting. Horse meat, salvia divinorum, and traces of ayahuasca as well as 42 other undetectables. 

Pushing psychoactive boundaries is how we roll in our gym so we say fuck yes to all the above. 

My camp concurs the science is valid, the product is well priced, and the suppositories are giant - and I mean fucking huge. Two thumbs up. And I mean way up there. 👍🏽👍🏽

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

The newest member of SonnyMuchacho‘s mid grade roster, Musty Flick, was sent to secure the first case of this questionable new product. After flying coach from Amsterdam to Vegas with no less than six stops between, Musty was told to camp his ass on the sidewalk in front of PED and wait for the store to open. After locking down the first kilo of this questionable product he walked back to the airport and started his return journey. The X-ray machine at security was his first holdup...

Apparently Musty only rocks an IQ of 86 so when he saw the slogan “magic suppository” in the side of the box he went ahead and man-cased the whole order before attempting to hop on the plane. As he painfully drug his hobbled ass through the checkpoint he was obviously pulled to the side for closer inspection. 
“Sir, our X-ray machine suggestions you have 100 bottles of something up your ass.”

Musty sheepishly unloaded his meat locker onto a table for security and held his breath. The product was analyzed on site and the results were inconclusive. Not technically illegal, but inconclusive. Besides the obvious fecal matter that was attributed to the drug mule/mma rookie, the product showed... Carbon, estrogens, progesterone, androgens, all to be expected.

But the side ingredients were much more interesting. Horse meat, salvia divinorum, and traces of ayahuasca as well as 42 other undetectables. 

Pushing psychoactive boundaries is how we roll in our gym so we say fuck yes to all the above. 

My camp concurs the science is valid, the product is well priced, and the suppositories are giant - and I mean fucking huge. Two thumbs up. And I mean way up there. 👍🏽👍🏽

Thank you and your camp for being one of the first real badboys to honor our store with a visit and a briefcase full of 100% legally earned cash!

Thumbs up, all the way, whoooooooop 👍🏾👍🏾image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

We are proud like a peacock to present our top level product, now in store, 'SUPPO by Paddy (Extra-large edition) 160Q'!
1636836307Suppo.jpg

Customer information leaflet:

1/ How to take this medicine:
Take one 'SUPPO by Paddy' out of the box and rub it gently between your hands to climatise it. 
Got to the middle of the living room (so that you have some space) and get low, into squat position.
Pull your  pants down (and your underwear as well for any non-commando's'), grab your ankles and gently roll down onto your back.
Spread your cheeks, bite your teeth and shove the 'SUPPO by Paddy' up your asshole.
Finish the process by giving it one more poke to ensure proper insertion.

2/ Possible side-effect:
Stretched asshole-syndrom

3/ Do not take if:
- you have a vagina
- you are a vagina
- you are older than 57years and two months

Available only @Paddy's Enhancing Drugs!

All current top 10 p4p fighters just received a free one month test kit of 'SUPPO by Paddy (Extra-large edition) 160Q'!
As we say, quality speaks volumes and we let our quality speak for itself! 
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

• Upvote 1

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q)

We are looking forward to some of our fighters making it into the cage this weekend.
It will be their first time with our logo on their equipment and we hope that they will have great battles. 
Good luck guys! 
To all MMA-fans, make sure to have these shortlisted!

Obi Wan Kenobi VS Marcello Sosa
@ Syn

Karim 'Carnage' Johnson VS Joe Clark
@ Gamma

'The Incredible' Mister Lee VS Keisuke 'Kamikaze' Matsuzaka
@ Sucker Punch Pro Series

Shen 'Lil Sao' Po VS Leyte Gulf
@ Combate

Marcinho Sitsongrit VS Able Archer
@ Catch Wrestling Championship

• Upvote 1

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) partners up with SENSEI FC (380K ID) !
1636834615PEDLogo.jpg 1636285481sensei-fc-raw7.gif
We are proud to announce our merchandise partnership with SENSEI FC (380K ID), starting from today! 
We didn't take our decision lightly and opted to work together with this great new ID org, as we feel confident in their management.
It will be our pleasure to see our SUPPO's on sale at the SENSEI FC -events and we look forward with pride to a mutually beneficial partnership. 

• Upvote 3

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg
There is an absolutely massive fight for us coming up tomorrow, as our Duranto will be facing off against Krison for the Syn Welterweight championship.
Those two elite guys have a long history and who better to preview the fight than Syn's preview man. 
Go check the preview via the below link and shortlist this bout! 
https://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?/topic/869-synchronicitys-faceoff-official-smack-talk-thread/&do=findComment&comment=957189

We wish both fighters and managers good luck and may the best man win!
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Roberto Duranto

Krison vs Duranto
170 lbs, Synchronicity

• Upvote 2

Old coins polisher and wax by Paddy
1637922893Money.jpg
New product available in 3days! 

Old coin polisher and wax by Paddy will be available (90% minus transaction fees for the buyer).
Don't buy before having my approval via PM, or it will be considered a donation to the shop.
Thank you.

Only @Paddy's Enhancing Drugs!
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
181 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)

When you are proud for both guys' performance and sincerely happy about the post fight shoutout to my company, but also feel thorn for seeing your teammate lose so late after doing so well. 

steve-carell-fake-smile.gif

Mumu doesn't need a second invitatation - he rushes in and fires off several unanswered shots that force the referee to stop the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:33 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Abdel Mumu !
Abdel Mumu gave a mention to Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) in his post fight interview. That will please them (and hopefully generate some sales).

• Upvote 3

PED fighter in the spotlight! 
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chad Bartz
Chad Bartz
10-3-0
102 p4p

205 lbs, BLAZE BROTHERS (360k+)

Bartz started training MMA at age 18 and mostly focused on the sweet science of striking. 
Rumor has it that his training regiment was somewhat rudimental at first and that he got hit with the kitchen sink (literally!) to build his striking def.
However when his mom stopped training him, he actually became a more diversed specimen. 

He flew somewhat under the radar for most of his professional years, altough becoming the Byzantium 360k champ. 
His move to Blaze Brothers 360k started off on the wrong foot, as he lost his debut while fighting for the Blaze-belt.
Note however that nothing gets this guy down, not even a slim blonde with double D's. 
So Bartz put on a 4-fight winning streak, including capturing and defending the belt! 
While the first two wins of that run might have been against not such elite opponents, the last two have been nothing short of absolutely amazing wins.

We as Paddy's Enhanced Drugs are very proud about his results and see that with his balls dropping, the results have gone up faster than the average space shuttle. 
Shortlist this guy, he has a bright future!

• Upvote 3

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

Some of the biggest highlights of this MMA weekend so far can be found below.
We are one hell of a proud sponsor!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Balagot Liu
145 lbs, Combate
- Balagot Liu dominated Barbosa in a Combate vs Syn superfight and improved to number 5 p4p!
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1065042

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson
265+ lbs, Global Association of MMA
- Karim Johnson became the GAMMA superheavyweight champion after a stunning KO win!
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1032484

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bobby Bobblehead
170 lbs, Combate
- Bobby Bobblehead succesfully defended his Combate 170lbs belt after a very entertaining bout, ending by a brutal uppercut in the fifth! 
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1065039

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Emiliano Blackburn
135 lbs, World Combat Federation
- Emiliano Blackburn succesfully defended his 135lbs WCF belt as he made quick work of his challenger!
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1057668

Today we still have of our biggest fights to date on schedule, both elite fighters managed by elite managers and both.... sponsored by Paddy
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gaultier Girard VS  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude Marceau
Girard                                       Marceau
6 p4p                                        23 p4p

May the best man win! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

Despite only having been in the business for just over one month, we have been able to form partnerships already with some of the best fighters worldwide and some great talents. We can't deny that we are reasonably proud about this and are glad to put the spotlight this time on the top 35 p4p-fighters that we work with:

4 p4p: Jean-Claude Marceau (Syn 185lbs champion)
5 p4p: Balagot Liu (Combate 145lbs champion)
12 p4p: Sakmongkol Sitsongrit (SFL 135-and 145lbs champion)
13 p4p: Karim Johnson (Gamma 265lbs+ champion)
23 p4p: Gauthier Girard 
26 p4p: Mario Benedetti (Gamma 170lbs champion)
28 p4p: Shane Raffington (Gamma 185lbs champion)
29 p4p: Gary Sparxx
31 p4p: Shen Po (Combate 185lbs champion)
32 p4p: Roberto Duranto
34 p4p: Bobby Bobblehead (Combate 170lbs champion)

Stop sending me your 1$ sponosor offers.

Normally I would accept any deal, and completey understand why some new aspiring company would offer a buck. You on the other hand, someone who tries to squeeze every little penny out of companies whether its a contract or a sponsor deal, pssshhhh. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with your greedy monies.

How's the new gym by the way? haha freck off, I don't give a f$$k!

Just now, The1rstSaint said:

Stop sending me your 1$ sponosor offers.

Normally I would accept any deal, and completey understand why some new aspiring company would offer a buck. You on the other hand, someone who tries to squeeze every little penny out of companies whether its a contract or a sponsor deal, pssshhhh. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with your greedy monies.

How's the new gym by the way? haha freck off, I don't give a f$$k!

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

1/ As per your kind forum request, the one sponsorship offer has been cancelled and you won't ever receive an offer again from me. 
Should you get one anyone, file a complaint to the worldwide web.

2/ Don't snort glue and hang upside down while you type. My manager is probably one of the cheapest fighting managers in the game.
Restricted, he almost always asks for 1,1,1 deals and refuses any other deal, while he doesn't negoatiate pay when in an unrestricted org. So please, no glue...

3/ Absolutely brilliant. An actual top notch gym, I love it. Best move ever. Thanks for asking. 

4/ If you want to cry out your heart, send me or my manager a PM or create a seperate thread specially dedicated for your feelings towards us, but don't derail forum threads just for the purpose of it. Thank you for your kind and loving understanding.

PS: 
Merry Christmas Everybody GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, The1rstSaint said:

Your like that friend on the couch, who don't want to get a job and help pay bills.

Merry Christmas cock breath

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

You are confused (again).

1/ I don't have friends.
2/ I created and run my own nutrition store, called Paddy's Enhancing Drugs.
3/ I fight professionally and just joined one of the most elite orgs in the world, Syn, despite still being rather young and somewhat green (when I didn't wash properly).
4/ And to hell with Christmas diner, I'm on a diet. 

• Upvote 1