Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

bjornmma1

14 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

You fight, how's that going? All I see is a guy sitting on contracts. Wasting org owners precious time.

Shame your ten millionth tycoon times article didn't make the cut. hahahaha

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
202 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

Shit man, what did you have for breakfast, slap on the bottom from your mommy and a kick in the balls from your friend on the couch? Oh no wait, that friend on the couch is you. You are your own friend. Oops. 

PS: If you don't feel well and want superpowers, I could send you some SUPPO's, courtesy of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs. 

19 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

You are confused (again).

1/ I don't have friends.
2/ I created and run my own nutrition store, called Paddy's Enhancing Drugs.
3/ I fight professionally and just joined one of the most elite orgs in the world, Syn, despite still being rather young and somewhat green (when I didn't wash properly).
4/ And to hell with Christmas diner, I'm on a diet. 

Get a dog. Thank me later :)

Me And My Pug Best Friend For Life Tshirt Digital Art by Felix

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

The two highest ranked fighters who sign a sponsorship with me today will be sponsored by getting a massive supply of SUPPO's by Paddy's to keep them in top shape for months to come! Their wives and girlfriends won't be dissapointed either, the thing does magic! 
Highest hyped fighter: 100x SUPPO by Paddy (Extra large-edition) 160Q (Reduce energy loss)
Second highest hyped fighter: 50x SUPPO by Paddy (Extra large-edition) 160Q (Reduce energy loss)

SEND ME A PM RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE ONE OF THE TWO LUCKY BASTARDS!
1636836307Suppo.jpg

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

We are absolutely stoked about our partnership with the legendary Joosep 'Little Bunny' Lohmus, the current number 9 p4p fighter in the world and the reigning Gamma 205lbs champion of the world! His manager has always been a pleasure to work with and it pleases PED to see that 2022 will bring more of the same joy! 
Lohmus his signature gets Paddy's Enhancing Drugs its 3rd current top 10p4p fighter and we are proud like a peacock.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joosep L�hmus
Joosep "Little Bunny" L�hmus
34-13-1
9 p4p

205 lbs, Global Association of MMA

• Upvote 2

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
202 p4p

I am absolutely stoked to see that my company has made it to the top 5th ranked nutrition company worldwide.
In such short time, this is nothing but impressive and couldn't have been done without my loyal manager base. 
Without you guys, I wouldn't have been able to do this, let alone in such short time, much love!

Hype:  

• Upvote 1

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

PED-Fighter in the spotlight:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jean-Claude Marceau
Jean-Claude Marceau
39-18-0
3 p4p

185 lbs, Synchronicity

After Marceau ran through fellow legend Gaultier Girard (also sponsored by Paddy's Enhancing Drugs) and captured the Syn 185lbs belt just 3 weeks ago, the rematch was booked and set to take place on the 1st of January 2022. Everyone knew that this was going to be another amazing challenge and it sure was fireworks again!
For those who were stupid enough to not be there live, you can find the fight below. 

round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Marceau misses with a kick to the body.
A head kick by Marceau misses
and Girard counters with a straight right hand.
cut2.gif
It looks like Jean-Claude Marceau has been cut.
Marceau throws a sloppy head kick
and Girard counters with a stiff right hand.
Marceau checks a leg kick.
An attempted straight right counter from Marceau misses the target.
Marceau looking to throw a kick but he's pulled out of it.
A right-left combo lands from Marceau.
Girard throws a predictable looking body shot
and Marceau counters with a nice uppercut.
Marceau tries to clinch but Girard moves away
and Girard counters with a straight right hand.
Nice body punch from Marceau.
The crowd cheering loudly, showing their appreciation for the quality fight we're seeing here.
Marceau misses with a straight right.
Girard misses with a body shot
and Marceau counters with a quick right hand to the jaw.
1.gif
That's one minute gone in the round.
Marceau uses good footwork to get in and out and land a nice right hand before Girard has time to react.
knockdown.gif
Marceau lands a left and a right that send Girard crashing to the mat, dazed. Marceau thinks about following him to the mat but decides to wave him back up to his feet!
rocked.gif
Girard is rocked!
cut.gif
It looks like Gaultier Girard has been cut.
Girard throws an off balance right hand
and Marceau rattles Girard with a well-timed uppercut counter. - Girard tries to back away and recover but his hands are down low and he gets tagged again, sending him stumbling down to the canvas. Marceau dives in after him and quickly finishes the job with a trio of brutal punches, leaving Girard stiff and motionless on the mat!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:17 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Jean-Claude Marceau!
Jean-Claude Marceau retains his middleweight title!
After winning the bout, Jean-Claude Marceau thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

One of our newest signings is facing off against Kilo today, in a fight that has the entire MMA world stressed about.
Good luck Yardbird Knox and lets have some fun ! 

Also, Karim Johnson once again made his intentions very clear, as he knocked out Leanardo Da Vincible for the second time and moved up to 8th p4p! Congrats!

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

On the 13th of November 2021, we opened our doors. 
Now just two months later, we are ranked (for now) 3rd among all elite nutrition stores worldwide already.
We did not start a few weeks ago with the idea of going for rank and still don't, but somehow thanks to our loyal managers, we managed to climb the ranks at an astronomical pace. We are in this for fun, advertisement, humor,.... and for top quality product!
But obviously our sensitive ego doesn't mind this global recognition. A genuine thank you.
Paddy and myself will hold a management meeting in one of the coming days to make some further executive decisions, stay tuned.

• Upvote 3

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

We are proud to see that many of our fighters won MMA Tycoon awards in 2021, congratulations guys, awesome job! 

145lbs Fighter of the Year - Balagot Liu (Alex Maniatakos)

205lbs Fighter of the Year - Charles Tucker (Corey Mcgraugh)

265lbs+ Fighter of the Year - Karim Johnson (Laz Staz)

KT Fighter of the Year - Silva Scorpion (Bradley Burns)

Grappler of the Year - Dragan Hozdic (Chuck W94)

Fight of the Year - Kilo Maluga vs Mister McNasty 1 (Chris Karter and Bjorn O'Donnel)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

1636834615PEDLogo.jpg

We are stoked to see how our Mario Benedetti went to war with Welter Weight and recaptured the Gamma-belt in style. What a beast performance once again, pleasure being your loyal sponsor! 

Full fight replay can be seen below:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1035224

-Paddy's Enhancing Drugs 

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

What do the following elite fighters all have in common, apart from being on top of their division and being the true elite of MMA?

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (1 p4p)
Jean-Claude Marceau ( 2p4p)
Karim "Carnage" Johnson ( 3p4p)
"Thicc" Dick Pawlik ( 4 p4p)

They are now all sponsored by Paddy's Enhancing Drugs
Just yesterday we managed to struck a deal with Kilo, finalising our hunt for the holy grail of MMA!
An accomplishement that we are really proud about and we have many more coming. 
Also, tons of others (super)high ranked fighters have already joined our ranks. 
We started from nothing and now where are here, love it! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

What do the following elite fighters all have in common, apart from being on top of their division and being the true elite of MMA?

Just yesterday we managed to struck a deal with Kilo, finalising our hunt for the holy grail of MMA!

15812997724248.png

You've been searching for the holy grail when the treasure was in your heart all along? Middleweight Champ, Champ at Suckerpunch Kiryu Kazuma, who got his second quickest TKO after he started taking PED supplements even with all the wind resistance from the extra knuckle hair retained his title, #4 P4P in NY/#45 WW, #2/#9  Middle weight NY/WW and #3 Pro Pac-man player in the Greater Sandusky Ohio area. 

• Upvote 2

We are stoked to announce our new top quality product (muscle bulk supplement), based on one of the best fighters ever to grace our octagons worldwide:
Kilo juice (PED)! 
(Available in limited edition as from tomorrow onwards). 
1645380344KiloJuiceSuppStrength.jpg

Customer information leaflet:

1/ How to take this supplement:

Remove the handcuffs and whipped cream from your nightstand.  Place a cold whiskey glass on it (on the nightstand that is!). 
Open the limited edition bottle and fill the glass all the way to the top. Optional red/black fruit on top for all you Instagram-lovers is possible, but not required. 
Do 251 push-ups, 137 jumping jacks and a 20mile run. If you feel warmed up, then you are good to go and you can drink the glass 'ad fundum'. 
Don't ever wash the whiskey glass, there is no need! The last sips can remain in the glass, to even further pep your next shot of Kilo juice (PED) !

2/ Possible side-effect:
- roid rage
- excessive bleeding

- random twitching of your legs, causing involuntary surprise headkicks to innocent bystanders

3/ Do not take if:
- you are still living at home with your mommy
- are pregnant

- or the magic combination off the above two mentioned options..

Available only @Paddy's Enhancing Drugs!
Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) [6714]

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

We are stoked to announce our new top quality product (muscle bulk supplement), based on one of the best fighters ever to grace our octagons worldwide:
Kilo juice (PED)! 
(Available in limited edition as from tomorrow onwards). 
1645380344KiloJuiceSuppStrength.jpg

Customer information leaflet:

1/ How to take this supplement:

Remove the handcuffs and whipped cream from your nightstand.  Place a cold whiskey glass on it (on the nightstand that is!). 
Open the limited edition bottle and fill the glass all the way to the top. Optional red/black fruit on top for all you Instagram-lovers is possible, but not required. 
Do 251 push-ups, 137 jumping jacks and a 20mile run. If you feel warmed up, then you are good to go and you can drink the glass 'ad fundum'. 
Don't ever wash the whiskey glass, there is no need! The last sips can remain in the glass, to even further pep your next shot of Kilo juice (PED) !

2/ Possible side-effect:
- roid rage
- excessive bleeding

- random twitching of your legs, causing involuntary surprise headkicks to innocent bystanders

3/ Do not take if:
- you are still living at home with your mommy
- are pregnant

- or the magic combination off the above two mentioned options..

Available only @Paddy's Enhancing Drugs!

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png
"I am Kilo Maluga, and I approve this message."

this message is bought and paid for by Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs

Wow, unreal, we are absolutely stoked to announce the signing of Angus 'Scotty' MacArthur Ii , making us the proud sponsor now of the entire current top5 p4p! 
Thanks for joining us sir, pleasure partnering up with such a beast!
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Angus MacArthur Ii
Angus "Scotty" MacArthur Ii
19-5-1
5 p4p

170 lbs, Synchronicity
Syn 170lbs champion

Fide et opera" which means "By fidelity and labour". As a clan the Macarthurs were at the height of their power in the middle of the fourteenth century. The seat of the clan was Strachur, and a sept of the name were hereditary pipers to the Macdonalds of the Isles. Angus, became Lieutenant- General (1906), being the twelfth officer in the history of the U. S. Army to attain that rank. His father, Robert MacArthur, is equally famous.

• Like 1