Commonwealth Fight Federation! (380k+)

robertgraham96

commonwealth.png.258c4c2227abfe066546dae3facdc026.png

Commonwealth Fight Federation (380k+)

Owner, Founder & Booker: Rob G

Sponsor(s): (Open to offers)

Writer(s): Rob G

Designer(s): Buster Gloves

All of our worlds greatest empires were built in Europe. All of the greatest warriors were breed in Europe. Why should the warriors of today be any different?

Rob G thought about this when he packed his bags, left New York and returned to Europe. Moving to London to found the Commonwealth Fight Federation. CFF is a fight federation about building a platform for young fighters to grow, learn and succeed. It's about giving the young warriors of today a battleground to perfect their craft and ultimately rise up and rule their division. 

Rob G is looking for these young warriors to raise their hands and be noticed. Only one fighter at a time can rise up and become King of their division. Only one can rule.

Every division will eventually have their own Championship. Only one can rule their division, is your fighter good enough? Can your warrior handle the pressure of being the King and defending his Kingdom? We have the keys to the Kingdom, all your fighter has to do is take them.

Every April we will host an award show to determine the King Of The Cage. The P4P Best Fighter over the last year. This will be kept track of using a spreadsheet with wins/loss, rounds won/loss, time in cage, finishes etc.

The Commonwealth Fight Federation hopes to get their first show up and running next month. 

Rules: MMA, Cage, 10 Point Must Judging

Fight length: 3 x 5 min rounds (5 x 5 min rounds for main events and championship fights)

Divisions: 135, 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, 265, 265+

Asset 2ldpi.png

• Upvote 1

814921273_Asset2ldpi.png.7a37d44b8f1c6294a20acbd06c2d38ce.png

New Recruits!

We are very excited to announce the signings of 4 new recruits.

Chang "Shaolin Monk" Honghui (145)

Billy Butcher (205)

Saint George (205)

Sainey Diawara (265)

We are very excited to see each of the paths these warriors take in the future. These signings mark a new dawn in European MMA. We have been in contact with other managers and fighters alike and have no doubt there will be more announcements to come in the coming days. 

Get involved and get in contact with myself to get your warriors in the Commonwealth Fight Federation cage.

• 2 weeks later...

ZTJuI7A.jpg

An interview with Rob G

Roman Benson: - Hey, hi, hello, everyone! Ladies, gents, boys, girls... Handsome fellas and sexy chicks! We are in London, England today! Roman Benson is here - the official owner of SENSEI FC, the future biggest Asian org in the world, and today I'm going to interview my dear friend Rob G, the official owner of Commonwealth Fight Federation based in London. We all can't wait till the first event and first MMA super-show in UK - Commonwealth FF 1.

Firstly, I must ask you about this - why in London? I really like this big city, man, but please tell me why!

Rob G: - Well for me, looking back through history some of the greatest warriors come from Europe. Whether it was the Greeks, Romans, Vikings or Brits. I could go on but you get the point, so I knew I wanted to run shows in Europe. As far London, I think there are some great young fighters coming out of the UK & Ireland and although we hire fighters from all over the globe, the UK and Ireland have a special place as an Irishman myself, so I really want to see these fighters get their chance. 

Roman Benson: - Interesting! I love the answer... LOL! How long have you been a MMA fan? Do you remember your first contact with MMA?

Rob G: - Aw years man. Believe it or not it started with pro wrestling, I was waiting on a show to come on one of our local channels in the UK and this thing called TUF was on. From there I was hooked and haven't looked back since. 

Roman Benson: - Pro wrestling? I used to watch this as a kid... LOL. What do you think will be the best thing in your org? Why is your business is going to be so original till your first event?

Rob G: - I think the talent man. So many young fighters just looking to prove themselves in MMA. Like we have a 155 Grand Prix to crown our first champion and one of the first round matches will be on the first show with more matches to follow on other shows. So I think that the opportunity we are giving to these guys is great and will make their thrive. The opportunity to become a champion at the age of 18, 19 maybe 20; I think that is going to be great and I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys take advantage of what we have to offer.

Roman Benson: - The biggest dream about your new big business? How you see the future? What the future should bring?

Rob G: - Someday in the future I hope to host a show in Wombley Arena. It's a massive cultural symbol of British sport and as a massive football fan I think that it woud be really special to be able to put on regular show from Wombley. I would love to also someday put on a show in Madison Garden, again it's such a great arena and some great performers have put on infamous shows from there and it would be really special to add Commonwealth FF to that list. 

Roman Benson: - Have you got any superstars contracted to your org, which you see as future superstars? They have a chance to be future champs?

Rob G: - Oh man, that's a loaded question. Theres a lot of guys I'm excited about, but I'll mention a few. Prince McVicker at 135 is probably the most exciting right now. He's experienced and is 4-0 at the age of 21, the future is bright for him and I really see him as a star. I already mentioned it but we have the 155 Grand Prix so any of those guys taking part have the chance to become the champ. Harry Alonzo Longabaugh is another guy I'm excited to see how he does in the coming months. Billy Butcher though, that guy I really think will become something. He's fighting at 205, hasn't fought yet but has been hard at work training and ofcourse will be taking part in our 205 Grand Prix.

Roman Benson: - Why The Underground Arena in London for the first event?

Rob G: - Well it's not the biggest of arenas but it also holds quite a lot of people. I thought it would be a really great place to test ourselves. If we can sell it out then I will be looking to go bigger down the line. It's a strange moment as we haven't had our first show yet, so it's hard to know what gate we should be hoping for, but us Brits love the fights so I'm confident we will sell it out.

Roman Benson: - What can you tell us about the offical sponsor of your org?

Rob G: - Ah yes, Dick Dolla Douchebag. Bit if a strange match isn't it. But look we were looking for a sponsor and Lamar was looking for a company to sponsor, so It made since. We worked out a fair deal that works for both sides and I'm very happy to be get an agreement in place with Lamar.

Roman Benson: - Sounds really good! When we can expect the first championship fight?

Rob G: - Well I know it's probably going to be in our 155 division, which is stacked! With our 155 Grand Prix we really want to take advantage of our numbers in that division so as long as everyone is healthy and ready to go I'm hoping to crowd the first champion next year. Now if the Grand Prix takes longer than expected and another division really takes off we will be giving the accolade of first ever Commonwealth FF King to another division.

Roman Benson: - I will definetley watch the first show, man. Probably not only the first! I'm super excited about that. I wish you good luck in your new buisness and what can I say more! You all must see the first event, the first show organized by that fella, Rob G! 17 Dec 2021, The Underground Arena (18:00 GMT) in London! Can't wait for this!

Thanks, mate, it was really big honour to talk to you, it was fun, now we must to go to maybe eat something, I think I need a big burger, lol!

Thanks everyone, see you next time!

Rob G: - Thanks man for having me, it was great getting to talk about this!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curix said:

ZTJuI7A.jpg

An interview with Rob G

Roman Benson: - Hey, hi, hello, everyone! Ladies, gents, boys, girls... Handsome fellas and sexy chicks! We are in London, England today! Roman Benson is here - the official owner of SENSEI FC, the future biggest Asian org in the world, and today I'm going to interview my dear friend Rob G, the official owner of Commonwealth Fight Federation based in London. We all can't wait till the first event and first MMA super-show in UK - Commonwealth FF 1.

Firstly, I must ask you about this - why in London? I really like this big city, man, but please tell me why!

Rob G: - Well for me, looking back through history some of the greatest warriors come from Europe. Whether it was the Greeks, Romans, Vikings or Brits. I could go on but you get the point, so I knew I wanted to run shows in Europe. As far London, I think there are some great young fighters coming out of the UK & Ireland and although we hire fighters from all over the globe, the UK and Ireland have a special place as an Irishman myself, so I really want to see these fighters get their chance. 

Roman Benson: - Interesting! I love the answer... LOL! How long have you been a MMA fan? Do you remember your first contact with MMA?

Rob G: - Aw years man. Believe it or not it started with pro wrestling, I was waiting on a show to come on one of our local channels in the UK and this thing called TUF was on. From there I was hooked and haven't looked back since. 

Roman Benson: - Pro wrestling? I used to watch this as a kid... LOL. What do you think will be the best thing in your org? Why is your business is going to be so original till your first event?

Rob G: - I think the talent man. So many young fighters just looking to prove themselves in MMA. Like we have a 155 Grand Prix to crown our first champion and one of the first round matches will be on the first show with more matches to follow on other shows. So I think that the opportunity we are giving to these guys is great and will make their thrive. The opportunity to become a champion at the age of 18, 19 maybe 20; I think that is going to be great and I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys take advantage of what we have to offer.

Roman Benson: - The biggest dream about your new big business? How you see the future? What the future should bring?

Rob G: - Someday in the future I hope to host a show in Wombley Arena. It's a massive cultural symbol of British sport and as a massive football fan I think that it woud be really special to be able to put on regular show from Wombley. I would love to also someday put on a show in Madison Garden, again it's such a great arena and some great performers have put on infamous shows from there and it would be really special to add Commonwealth FF to that list. 

Roman Benson: - Have you got any superstars contracted to your org, which you see as future superstars? They have a chance to be future champs?

Rob G: - Oh man, that's a loaded question. Theres a lot of guys I'm excited about, but I'll mention a few. Prince McVicker at 135 is probably the most exciting right now. He's experienced and is 4-0 at the age of 21, the future is bright for him and I really see him as a star. I already mentioned it but we have the 155 Grand Prix so any of those guys taking part have the chance to become the champ. Harry Alonzo Longabaugh is another guy I'm excited to see how he does in the coming months. Billy Butcher though, that guy I really think will become something. He's fighting at 205, hasn't fought yet but has been hard at work training and ofcourse will be taking part in our 205 Grand Prix.

Roman Benson: - Why The Underground Arena in London for the first event?

Rob G: - Well it's not the biggest of arenas but it also holds quite a lot of people. I thought it would be a really great place to test ourselves. If we can sell it out then I will be looking to go bigger down the line. It's a strange moment as we haven't had our first show yet, so it's hard to know what gate we should be hoping for, but us Brits love the fights so I'm confident we will sell it out.

Roman Benson: - What can you tell us about the offical sponsor of your org?

Rob G: - Ah yes, Dick Dolla Douchebag. Bit if a strange match isn't it. But look we were looking for a sponsor and Lamar was looking for a company to sponsor, so It made since. We worked out a fair deal that works for both sides and I'm very happy to be get an agreement in place with Lamar.

Roman Benson: - Sounds really good! When we can expect the first championship fight?

Rob G: - Well I know it's probably going to be in our 155 division, which is stacked! With our 155 Grand Prix we really want to take advantage of our numbers in that division so as long as everyone is healthy and ready to go I'm hoping to crowd the first champion next year. Now if the Grand Prix takes longer than expected and another division really takes off we will be giving the accolade of first ever Commonwealth FF King to another division.

Roman Benson: - I will definetley watch the first show, man. Probably not only the first! I'm super excited about that. I wish you good luck in your new buisness and what can I say more! You all must see the first event, the first show organized by that fella, Rob G! 17 Dec 2021, The Underground Arena (18:00 GMT) in London! Can't wait for this!

Thanks, mate, it was really big honour to talk to you, it was fun, now we must to go to maybe eat something, I think I need a big burger, lol!

Thanks everyone, see you next time!

Rob G: - Thanks man for having me, it was great getting to talk about this!

Thanks for the interview man, was cool to get this stuff out there!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Commonwealth FF 1 Card

Main Event 

Light Heavyweight - Billy Butcher (380699) v Machiel Hondeveld (380686)

Co-Main 

Heavyweight  - "Funky" Sainey Diawara (380345) v Aad Ridderinkhof (380683)

Undercard 

Bantamweight - Alexander Ralph (380715) v Albert Swann (380779)

Middleweight - Easton Campbell (380768) v Connor "Big P" Power (380781)

Welterweight - Dawson Keen (380769) v Jamie Muri (380712)

Lightweight Grand Prix Quarterfinal - Ronnie "Tap Or Nap" Gomez (380705) v Nathan Piers (380770)

Super Heavyweight - Richard "Big Dick" Boyd (380704) v Bjorn Guffavson (380780)

Unconfirmed 

Bantamweight - Ricky "The Atom" Jones (380929) v Seretse Khama (380965)

• Upvote 2

Commonwealth FF1 Preview
Written by Ernieply

Link to the event https://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=954588

Welcome to The Commonwealth Fight Federation, a new org based in London with new blood to spill, inflated egos to protect and seats to be sold at The Underground in London. But you didn’t pick up this preview to read about the history of the org, no no, it’s time to hop on the CFF hype train straight to Commonwealth FF 1 to learn about the 7 fights and what to expect.
Long story short, it’ll be one hell of a show, including the quarter finals of the Grand Prix for the first Lightweight Title between the Speedy Ronnie “Tap or Nap” Gomez versus a promising Rookie making his debut as a top notch MT guy, Nathan Piers.

This event is possible thanks to our Merchandise Partner, Dick Dolla Douchebag. Need something to put over your birth suit? How about something that makes you look like a complete douchebag? Well with DDD, you can get clothing priced at $69 (nice) on every piece of clothing and shirts that protest the need for Mike to add Miami into the game.
With all the fluff out of the way, let's get started.

Main Event
Light Heavyweight- 5 Rnds- Billy Butcher (0-0-0) VS Machiel Hondeveld (1-0-0)
Just a heads up, a lot of these fights are making their debut to MMA and this fight is no exception. Billy is pretty much a Socker Bopping machine as he’s very reliant on Boxing, but Machiel matches Billy’s boxing whilst heavily out classing his ground game; this is due to age as Billy is 18 and the other is 25. Overall, expect both to put on a striking clinic that will be shut down by a takedown and a TKO/Sub win.

Co-Main
Heavyweight- 3 Rnds- “Funky” Sainey Diawara (0-0-0) VS Aad Ridderinkhof (0-1-0)
Funky is a bit of a wild card as he’s skilled at MT and wrestling, but not great at BJJ and boxing. He’s 176 cm (5’7”) in a division full of guys above 6’, his manager is seasoned and experienced and, most importantly, his intro song is the Ghostbusters.
Aad is a lot taller at 197 cm (6’4”) and he’s slightly better MT and wrestling but slightly worse at boxing and BJJ so it’s a mixed bag that’ll be hard to guess and I honestly have no idea how it’ll go, it’ll probably be Funk as he’s a bit more balanced and his manager would have a better game plan but what that game plan is, I have no idea.

Undercard
Lightweight Grand Prix Quarterfinal-  3 Rnd- Ronnie“Tap of Nap”Gomez (1-0-0) VS Nathan Piers (0-0-0)
The Grand Prix Quarter Finals for Lightweight iis upon us; Ronnie is pure BJJ as he’s useless at everything except for a little bit of wrestling whilst Piers is pure MT as he’s useless at everything except for a little bit of boxing so this fight will end up as a tug of war for the ground and the feet. At least it’s unlikely to go to a decision. Ronnie is quick so he’ll probably take down and sub while Piers will try to avoid getting close except for the quickly broken clinches where he’ll get in, abuse him and get out before a takedown is attempted. Personally, I’m tilting towards Ronnie but Piers has got better than a striker's luck.

Middleweight- 3 Rnd- Easton Campbell (0-0-0) VS Conner “Big P” Power (0-0-0)
Here are two new challengers, Easton is solely MT and Big P is mainly BJJ with some wrestling, it’s a classic tale of Stand Up versus Ground Game fighters and as they’re both new, you can’t really guess what will happen, especially as both managers are fairly new (no offence).

Welterweight- 3 Rnd- Dawson Keen (0-0-0) v Jamie Muri (0-0-0)
Both are great ground fighters but Muri is better at wrestling and Keen is better at BJJ. When it comes to ground game, it’s very helpful to have a good game plan but from what we can go off, Muri will be better at takedowns putting him in a dominant position but Keen will probably be better at transitions and subs so either Muri gets a quick takedown followed by a TKO finish or Keen gets taken down but pulls a Sub out of nowhere.

Bantamweight- 3 Rnd- Alexander Ralph (1-0-0) v Albert Swann (0-0-0)
Ralph is a BJJ brown belt but that comes at the cost of everything else and his game plans tend to be more quantity and quality when it comes to subs. Swann can hold his own on the mat but with an opponent like Ralph, he’s gonna stick to what he does best, which is MT.
For some reason, I feel like Swann will be a bit harder to takedown then most so he’ll probably get the T/KO but if Ralph can bring it to the ground then it’ll be an easy sub.

Super Heavyweight- 3 Rnd- Richard “Big Dick” Boyd (1-0-0) v Bjorn Guffavson (0-0-0)
Last but not least, Boyd is far better than Boyd at standup but only slightly worse at ground game so it seems like Bjorn is kinda fucked, well Boyd has a tendency to cut so if Bjorn can drag it out and take advantage of that then he’s won. 
Boyd will probably win by T/KO but Bjorn has a chance on the ground but from what I see, either he gets knocked out or he can cut Boyd so much that it ends up a doctor stoppage.

New Logo!

commonwealth.png.3ced048b2a2165262e6eb0c743ef49ec.png

Created by Buster Gloves! (https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=22785)

Very happy to reveal this work. Buster Gloves took a lot of time to work on this and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. This represents the essence of what Commonwealth FF is all about, from the ruthless to the regal. Buster Gloves is now a member of staff in the Commonwealth team, working on posters for our events. 

I'm excited about the future of Commonwealth FF; working along side some great managers, writers and designers. 

Rob G

• Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...

I see Rob G hasn't been on in 11 days.  If any of you guys want to move over to Outlaw (or another 380k org) you can probably message Mike Tycoon about getting a release as the org owner has gone inactive.  Unless he has said something and will be back in time, of course.  I hate to see the talent go to waste and would welcome any fighter in Outlaw with a matched or better contract than what you currently have here.  Outlaw is about to launch a new tournament to award 6 months of VIP to the winner in a division yet to be decided.  For any 18 year old creation 380k+.  Either 145, 155, 185, or 265.  

There are many good choices at 380k, however.  So either way, don't let yourself rot in an inactive org.  Get your fighters out and sign on with an active org that can keep them making money!

• Upvote 3