Zello

• Widing locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

We've made the news!!! Front page of the Tycoon times
https://mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=7170

Mike add Miami we need Miami

Editorial by Mike Add Miami

Mike add Miami we need Miami.

Miami is the place to be, the beach, the women, and the coke. We've got all these cities in the MMA world but they lack that oompth that sexyness, that charisma that Miami brings. Sure we got Vegas, LA, St Petersburg, Rio and what not. But then there are the dead cities that just take up space. Cities that no matter what just won't attract people take Hilo for example.

Hilo has 507 managers based there and it hasn't grown. Hilo just isn't an exciting city. There's only one active org and two inactive ones. There are very few gyms available that aren't private in short people aren't lining up and moving to Hilo. If I'm a new manager the little things matter to me the highstreet image looks completely boring. Would I rather look at a boring mountan all day or would I rather be in Miami with some sexy Cuban mamacitas dancing the night away? I'm picking Miami everytime.

Some people will say the USA is overepresented but to them I say so what? The USA is the largest market for MMA the most events are held here and it's the home of the most fighters. The current top orgs are based here. Miami is the perfect city and much better than Hilo. Where else could you start off fighting in backyards like the legendary Kimbo Slice and Jorge Masvidal rags to riches stories in Miami.

So please Mike add Miami we need Miami.

Please Mike

• Downvote 5

With how many events the UFC (and other MMA promotions) run in Florida (Miami and Fort Lauderdale included), including MMA Masters, American Top Team, Blackzillians (RIP), Elite MMA and others... 

Miami and Florida are a staple on the North American MMA scene.

UFC hosting events down there monthly it seems like.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

With how many events the UFC (and other MMA promotions) run in Florida (Miami and Fort Lauderdale included), including MMA Masters, American Top Team, Blackzillians (RIP), Elite MMA and others... 

Miami and Florida are a staple on the North American MMA scene.

UFC hosting events down there monthly it seems like.

Eagle FC too 👀🦅

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, TJMitchell said:

He already did Zello

False. That was not Miami. Miami is not a joke. 

When we say Mike add Miami we meant permanent location where managers can have it as their base, go to gyms, have companies and have fights and fight orgs based there.

Mike add Miami

• Downvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...