Unresolved problem.

MMAcostello

On 1/17/2022 at 2:16 AM, MMAcostello said:

hello everyone, first I apologize if my writing in English is not well understood, I am Latino and I don't know how to speak or write in English, ok having said this I will explain to you about the subject and so everyone can give their opinion. 

the problem itself could have been solved simply if Mr. Jason Swanson (98493) owner of Caged Dragons Fight Club (378+) had wanted it 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=382159 

My boy is signed in your organization, as a new player when I signed, I didn't even know about the numbers. I came here knowing less than 5 days ago. The point is that I will create an organization 382+ and I asked Mr. Jason Swanson (98493) Kindly and respectfully release my boy as he will have better chances fighting opponents similar to 382. 

he said he was fair and as soon as he read my request he changed his attitude that according to it was "fair" to a gangster attitude, I know the rules of the game and I know that if I sign to leave I must either comply with the three fights or wait for time, that is clear to me, but it's an online game and several of us are adults in real life, I think people understand when talking, that it's hard for the man to free my boy and be "fair" as he said he was. 

that more or less is the problem, as you will see it is not a big deal, I would like all the possible opinions not only that the group of the gentleman would have an opinion, I do not want everyone to have an opinion whatever their opinion on the subject, I ask you to come in and give your opinion please and sorry for the inconvenience.

Frank In regards to this topic which you asked me to chime in on for some crazy reason, i must decline cause I really have better things to do with my time.

I will though mention this avatar you tried to get approved16414302939467.gif.72d17683cb93f97896be2b9a7c808025.gif I already sold a few years ago to Action Jackson, and just so you know taking Avatars that are already in use is a no no. Not to mention this avatar in particular has already been stolen by some other guy, which makes it a double theft. Ahh fuck it Submit it again, who cares about jacking avatars at this point.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Well this topic hasn't aged well. The Frank we all know and love has his own Org now and is insisting one of his champs must sign a new contract! Apparently he's painted himself into a bit of a corner with this showdown as there is 14 days remaining before inactivity kicks in and the fighter can leave, or he can offer him his final fight of the initial contract which will be accepted. I'm quite shocked that the poor hapless victim of a few months before has turned heel so quickly....unless he never was the victim in the first place? 

Free Euan Daxton! Euan Daxton - Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, Montreal, MMA Game (mmatycoon.com)

Down with @MMAcostello!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, venom09 said:

Well this topic hasn't aged well. The Frank we all know and love has his own Org now and is insisting one of his champs must sign a new contract! Apparently he's painted himself into a bit of a corner with this showdown as there is 14 days remaining before inactivity kicks in and the fighter can leave, or he can offer him his final fight of the initial contract which will be accepted. I'm quite shocked that the poor hapless victim of a few months before has turned heel so quickly....unless he never was the victim in the first place? 

Free Euan Daxton! Euan Daxton - Mixed Martial Arts Fighter, Montreal, MMA Game (mmatycoon.com)

Down with @MMAcostello!

Reaching champion in an organization and then wanting to free yourself according to you is fine, of course like everything in your alliance, right? If you become a champion in an organization, the most respectable thing is that you fight and defend your title, not that you run.

• Downvote 2

I didn't realize that you were a homophobe, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point. What are you going to use as an insult next, racist comments? My understanding was that your champion is willing to fight, just not sign a new contract to stay at your Org. After seeing your reaction and name calling here I am not surprised.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, MMAcostello said:

Reaching champion in an organization and then wanting to free yourself according to you is fine, of course like everything in your alliance, right? If you become a champion in an organization, the most respectable thing is that you fight and defend your title, not that you run.

Again.... Dont lie and twist things. I never once said he would not fight and he never once has turned down a fight you offered him. The funny part is that I didn't even refuse to re-sign him until you worked yourself up into a temper tantrum and threatened to strip him of the title and gulag any of my fighter signed with you because I didn't accept your contract offer within less than 24 hours. You sent 4 private messages and multiple on discord within 24 hours ranging from why I hadn't accepted yet to uttering threats. You have now also publicly attacked me on another forum thread and uttered homophobic slurs in mine and my alliances direction. Go ahead and deny it and twist it to your advantage. If you truly believe I am lying and you have done nothing wrong then I have already offered to disclose the conversation publicly and let everyone see the facts and decide for themselves..... you just tell me where you would like me to post it. You wont though will you because then you would be exposed as the liar and manipulator you truly are! I'll wait..... Just like Euan Daxton is waiting to destroy whatever the best multi account fighter you can come up with to throw his way and be free of your non-sense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1