145 - 18 YO creation tournament - 3 month VIP Prize

Bleakardor

2 minutes ago, MMAcostello said:

@CelticStryder seras mi hijo, soy tu padre.

Still waiting for your explanation on how you ended up with someone else's avatar. Don't worry @Skenoj once he loses again he will send his stolen avatar fighter to his own shitty org where he can feed him his multi accounts and give him titles that no one else gives a shit about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

Still waiting for your explanation on how you ended up with someone else's avatar. Don't worry @Skenoj once he loses again he will send his stolen avatar fighter to his own shitty org where he can feed him his multi accounts and give him titles that no one else gives a shit about.

whatever you say will not prevent you from being knocked out on this 28th, I told you before and I repeat it, you are just hugs bear.

• Downvote 3

On 5/22/2022 at 3:27 AM, MMAcostello said:

everyone in this forum offends says fagot says everything, but I come and say something and since I'm not a gangster the friends come to defend me, gentlemen, it's an online game so have fun and stop the harassment and criticism, they think I stole the avatar ok create what they want, they think I'm multi ok create what they want, their critical accusations and harassment will not make me leave the game, I'm not a child who will run away nonono, rather the more I criticize more I will have fun. 

:D

Wish I could laugh react peoples replies. This one deserves it lmao, every one of your brain dead  and incoherent replies deserve laugh reacts. You’re a multi using goof who gets exposed outside of your little org, and instead of admitting it you go on long winded rants to hopefully throw us off, we’re not brain dead like you multi boy.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, MauriceSimmons said:

My boy has beaten everyone left as Outlaw said, why are we still fighting?

On 5/9/2022 at 12:53 AM, MauriceSimmons said:

I'm fine with whatever. But it's a hopeless situation for the other guys, how're they hoping to beat my boy after he's had 2 months of training when they couldn't even scratch him in his bummy stage?

On 5/10/2022 at 9:46 PM, MauriceSimmons said:

Wow man look at these guys, such warriors

Two days till the final Maurice, Good luck.

May the best man win.

I hope all the extra training your champ had while my boy was fighting pays off.

I wouldn't want you to look silly.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Columbo said:

Two days till the final Maurice, Good luck.

May the best man win.

I hope all the extra training your champ had while my boy was fighting pays off.

I wouldn't want you to look silly.

Result won't be no different from the first time our boys crossed paths

On 7/24/2022 at 2:26 AM, MauriceSimmons said:

Result won't be no different from the first time our boys crossed paths

Hubble has hold of the far side arm. He's working for the Kimura, can Adofo defend it? Hubble steps over the head and cranks it - Adofo is tapping out! That was textbook stuff right there - nice submission victory for Hubble!

It was a bit diffrent after all!

Good game, your fighter had mine rocked.

It probably could have gone either way.