CelticStryder's Avatars

CelticStryder

8 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

Cr57gJm.gif XwcgGO3.gif 2zNO2sj.jpg WQS2cwD.jpg

#40:  Don't Blink

Auction will start at $50k with minimum increase of $25k and the winner gets all versions posted above. Auction will end 48 hours from the initial bid.

Top bid of $125k to @Curix. Auction will close August 2nd at 9:30AM EST

$150k 

10 hours ago, Jake.The.Great said:
10 hours ago, Jake.The.Great said:

Not really what happens in an auction lol but yes I added my manager ID to my profile. 

You have 63k and you want to make sure I have the funds…? Pretty sure we’re already out of you’re budget here bud. 

Expand  

You know there's a way to have all your money in your gym or whatever u got going, right?

There you go, i pulled something out so you can go and enjoy your day

Sorry everyone.... just realized I made a mistake with the closing date on #40 and #41 listing it as August 2nd forgetting there is 31 days in July. LOL.

I am updating the closing date to August 1st on both to keep in alignment with the details listed stipulating the auction runs for 48 hours from the date and time of the first bid. Appologize for any confusion

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

Sorry everyone.... just realized I made a mistake with the closing date on #40 and #41 listing it as August 2nd forgetting there is 31 days in July. LOL.

I am updating the closing date to August 1st on both to keep in alignment with the details listed stipulating the auction runs for 48 hours from the date and time of the first bid. Appologize for any confusion

A man of the people

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Skenoj said:

You know there's a way to have all your money in your gym or whatever u got going, right?

There you go, i pulled something out so you can go and enjoy your day

Oh I’m aware.. We have our own org. and I also have my own pvt. gym. 

I’m just saying maybe worry about yourself and if the organizer has a concern they can ask lol. Cheers bud

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Jake.The.Great said:

Oh I’m aware.. We have our own org. and I also have my own pvt. gym. 

I’m just saying maybe worry about yourself and if the organizer has a concern they can ask lol. Cheers bud

i just wanted to check if you re a troll or not, i said that there's no disrespect, i dont wanna see a random guy, a new guy who doesn't know how this works to bid like 300k and he maybe got like 15k, that's it, checked for myself cuz i had a bid there and i was going to bid more

• Upvote 1