Official MMATycoon Olympics Rankings and Brackets

Icon73

3 hours ago, Marky said:

1 hour to go to our final fight. Seems it's just a plain 3 rounder like any average joes.

Dissapointing that Mike didn't set it up as promised, but honestly don't think it would have made a difference in this fight, altough I might be wrong. Thanks for the good fight man, always a pleasure battling it out at high level with you Marky! 

14856844305227.png
Magnificent Chulalongkorn
145 lbs, Sucker Punch Pro Series

SUCKER PUNCH PRO SERIES FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION 
19-6-0
31 p4p

What a dream, Olympic featherweight gold medal !!! 🥇

Finnish Tax Player came to fight, not to play around. Much respect man, you are a beast and it was a pleasure shearing the octagon with you. We both wanted the promised 5 rounds, fitting for the finals, but unfortunately the main man was nowhere to be found to modify the 3 rounds to 5. Unfortunate, but it would not have made a difference I think for this battle. We both didn't want judges to decide. 

Tax Payer tries to clinch but Chulalongkorn moves away

knockdown2.gif
and Chulalongkorn counters with a combination of strikes to the head and body that crumple Tax Payer!
sub2.gif
Chulalongkorn is looking for a kimura but he's never going to get it from there.
Tax Payer looks like he's trying to stand up.
The ref warns both fighters not to hold the cage as they work up against the meshing.
sub2.gif
Tax Payer pushes Chulalongkorn off, looking to escape but Chulalongkorn dives into side control. He's locked up a kimura now - that was fast! He's cranking on it and Tax Payer is forced to tap! The fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:55 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Magnificent Chulalongkorn!
Magnificent Chulalongkorn took to the microphone after his victory and thanked his sponsors, Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) for their support in the buildup to the fight.

• Upvote 4

On 4/8/2022 at 2:37 AM, BenhornbyMMA said:

Over the moon with my knock out victory of the current Syn middleweight champion Jean-Claude Marceau and looking forward to sending Kiryu Kazuma to the shadow realm tomorrow.

---- Rick ( The big, booty, daddy) Piano

rick mma.jpeg

Forgot to say congratulations for the win man. You knocked Mr Marceau right out of his socks!

• Upvote 2

On 4/6/2022 at 6:02 AM, Jackking said:

Hey Mike,

My guy, FW Darren Dixon (345902), apparently had his location and base moved to London sometime yesterday afternoon.   I have been getting the messages that he was not able to train at the gym because he was in another city, since yesterday's PM training session.  

I did not move him/change his base, so presumably this was done by you in relation to the FW Olympic bracket in London.   However, when I look at the rest of the bracket, my guy is the only one that's been moved to London... 😕

It's no big deal other than him missing out on the fight bonuses from training the last 2 sessions, but can you please fix this today ?  

This is also happening to me

• Upvote 1

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
25-4-3
49 p4p

1636834997Thumb.JPG

Fuck yes, managed to win the Olympic gold medal, just like my teammate Chula did earlier today. What a dream result for my team! Two participants in the Olympics and both come home with the gold. 

Schmedgar Dimms, managed by the notoriously difficult to face Alex K, proved to be as much of a challenge as I expected. I knew that facing him in basically a straight KT fights was going to be very hard, but I believe my willingness to engage in the clinch with him and my repetitive peppering from the outside turned out to be the difference makers that won me the fight. Congrats on the silver medal Schmedgar and thank you for the awesome challenge. 

The crowd applaud the fighters' efforts here as the round comes to an end.
Kidd working aggressively here.
An uppercut on the inside fails to land for Dimms.
Dimms is looking to break free of the clinch but Kidd has double underhooks.
Kidd fails to land with a short punch on the inside.

And that's the end of the fight!
Killer Kidd showed his dominance in that final round.
Well Kidd has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight for Killer Kidd!
Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight for Schmedgar Dimms!
Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight for Killer Kidd!

Killer Kidd wins by split decision!

Killer Kidd gave a mention to Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) in his post fight interview. That will please them (and hopefully generate some sales).

Going home to Syn now to watch Sitsongrit VS Williams unfold and claim my fight with the winner next. After Olympic gold, Syn gold will be next. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15898135195606.gif
Killer Kidd
25-4-3
49 p4p

1636834997Thumb.JPG

Fuck yes, managed to win the Olympic gold medal, just like my teammate Chula did earlier today. What a dream result for my team! Two participants in the Olympics and both come home with the gold. 

Schmedgar Dimms, managed by the notoriously difficult to face Alex K, proved to be as much of a challenge as I expected. I knew that facing him in basically a straight KT fights was going to be very hard, but I believe my willingness to engage in the clinch with him and my repetitive peppering from the outside turned out to be the difference makers that won me the fight. Congrats on the silver medal Schmedgar and thank you for the awesome challenge. 

The crowd applaud the fighters' efforts here as the round comes to an end.
An uppercut on the inside fails to land for Dimms.
Dimms is looking to break free of the clinch but Kidd has double underhooks.
Kidd fails to land with a short punch on the inside.

And that's the end of the fight!
Killer Kidd showed his dominance in that final round.
Well Kidd has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight for Killer Kidd!
Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight for Schmedgar Dimms!
Judge Frank Antenori scores the fight for Killer Kidd!

Killer Kidd wins by split decision!

Killer Kidd gave a mention to Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) in his post fight interview. That will please them (and hopefully generate some sales).

Going home to Syn now to watch Sitsongrit VS Williams unfold and claim my fight with the winner next. After Olympic gold, Syn gold will be next. 

Beautiful run by team Bjorn. You'd surely get "Manager of the tourney" if there was such an award. Beautiful beautiful beautiful

• Upvote 3

Max "Captain" Chaos adds an Olympic Gold Medal to his collection. Congrats to Peter Smart for upsetting his first two opponents and giving a tough fight in the Finals.

The Current SMASH Welterweight Champion and Welterweight Olympic Champion now has co-signed to Synchronicity to fight for the Syn’ Title at the infamous event “SYN Supernova XII” against #3 P4P, Angus "Scotty" MacArthur Ii.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Beautiful run by team Bjorn. You'd surely get "Manager of the tourney" if there was such an award. Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Thanks man, appreciated. 

I have entered the Olympics now twice, both times with two fighters. 

With only those 4 fighters, I managed to get 3 Olympic Gold Medals and 1 Bronze Medal, not bad even if say so myself 🤪🥇🥇🥇🥉

• Upvote 4

On 4/7/2022 at 4:05 PM, Marky said:

Wasn't the finals meant to be 5 rounds? 3 rounds seems lame.

🌈

So it's official. Aleksei Babinski used all the knowledge the GOAT taught his manager and turned it into the most impressive Olympic performance there will be this year. 3 knockouts over top managers. And @Squiiid28 wanted to sack him 🤦‍♂️

Bjorn's 145 run with Chula is #2. 2 finishes for a midget is impressive, no doubt.

The only result that can top these 2 would arguably be if Simon Gustafsson channels his inner Ronda Rousey and taps out Joosep with an armbar.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Rambo said:

🌈

So it's official. Aleksei Babinski used all the knowledge the GOAT taught his manager and turned it into the most impressive Olympic performance there will be this year. 3 knockouts over top managers. And @Squiiid28 wanted to sack him 🤦‍♂️

Bjorn's 145 run with Chula is #2. 2 finishes for a midget is impressive, no doubt.

The only result that can top these 2 would arguably be if Simon Gustafsson channels his inner Ronda Rousey and taps out Joosep with an armbar.

Kimura but close.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Rambo said:

🌈

It was a kimura but you were close enough lol. Now change your name to Nostradamus.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

Too bad that knowledge wasn't enough to beat da GOAT himself

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Damn, PED sponsors all the good fighters it seems like. Do y'all make a profit tho?

1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg
The #1 supplement company in the game.
© Trap House

15834627211271200056convictedrecovery159.jpg15834627881271200090convictedmusclebuilder1.jpg15834628191271200075convictedstamina159.jpg

Don't let the labels full you, this shit is really 170.
If it wasn't, why would Kilo Maluga use it?

1647108330Convicted_Trap_House_Banner.gif

Our fighter sponsor logo:

1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.png

Kilo's official olympic post can be found here and has been updated properly.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MMATycoon said:

Hi guys. Congrats to the winners :)

What are you expecting trophy wise? 

I feel like with 8 per bracket it's gotta be either trophies just for the winners, or at a push first and second... I feel like just the winners tbh. 

Trophy then to the fighter and manager? 

I think just for the winners and managers makes sense. With 8 man brackets i agree anything mote is overkill

• Downvote 1