The birth of a demigod

After a career of unfortunate events, and people's bullshit, I've decided to invest time into sliders and begin my dominant ways. For the next 18 months I will smite the competition. The FUTUREGOAT vows to get into form, and actually set sliders, scout opponents, and stop being such a lazy ass. For 18 months I will kick ass... or until CK3, Peaky Blinders 6, Battle Rap, DDSCB2020, or another much more entertaining PC game lures my attention away from tycoon... I'm tired of losing to inferior fighters and even worse, inferior managers, in fights that I would have easily won if I would have invested the effort.

I'm tired of watching undeserved self-righteous cbombs walking around high & mighty after defeating one of my fighters as if it were an accomplishment, when I most likely didn't even look at their fighter page when accepting the offer. Unfortunately some good fighters on my roster have taken unnecessary losses to plenty of scrubs due to my negligence. I will right these wrongs.

Heed my words tycoon, and beware, the FUTUREGOAT arrives, and kicking your fighters asses is #1 on my internet priority list.

sincerely,

The FUTUREGOAT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, MauriceSimmons said:

After a career of unfortunate events, and people's bullshit, I've decided to invest time into sliders and begin my dominant ways. For the next 18 months I will smite the competition. The FUTUREGOAT vows to get into form, and actually set sliders, scout opponents, and stop being such a lazy ass. For 18 months I will kick ass... or until CK3, Peaky Blinders 6, Battle Rap, DDSCB2020, or another much more entertaining PC game lures my attention away from tycoon... I'm tired of losing to inferior fighters and even worse, inferior managers, in fights that I would have easily won if I would have invested the effort.

I'm tired of watching undeserved self-righteous cbombs walking around high & mighty after defeating one of my fighters as if it were an accomplishment, when I most likely didn't even look at their fighter page when accepting the offer. Unfortunately some good fighters on my roster have taken unnecessary losses to plenty of scrubs due to my negligence. I will right these wrongs.

Heed my words tycoon, and beware, the FUTUREGOAT arrives, and kicking your fighters asses is #1 on my internet priority list.

sincerely,

The FUTUREGOAT

Your path to Demi-Goat can start by getting past the Un-0fficial Tycoon Gate Keeper in a TUF style Creation Tournament Team Maurice vs Team Judas. We just need a host.

Surely there is a respectable 385K Organization out there who will take this on? 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

Your path to Demi-Goat can start by getting past the Un-0fficial Tycoon Gate Keeper in a TUF style Creation Tournament Team Maurice vs Team Judas. We just need a host.

Surely there is a respectable 385K Organization out there who will take this on? 

I could host it on my org but I already told you the problem is slots.. I'll get back to ya once I I've bought a bunch of em

27 minutes ago, Sprooch said:

it was 380k a few months ago, remember that?

Back then I didn't have CK's knowledge so I made and kept bums. Starting next year the game will have to be renamed FUTUREGOAT Tycoon because of my dominance

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sprooch said:

your whole 'FUTURE Goat, baby kid' persona

Bro why you put it like that😂 you're fucking my shit up

Edited by MauriceSimmons
Fixed something for a nigga that can't speak English

• 2 months later...