Be careful with the guy who's using our avatars

Skenoj

i hope mike will do something with this guy, he's a multi boi and there isnt respect, he said he bought that but i made that avatar for my own fighter, Taylor Jack back in 2018

if everyone steals what they like the "AVATAR GAME" will die and also the fighters will die

ban him from using avatars and ban the multis

posting the ss again:

3968eb7e24c7f12b9c9a137806b5b67a.png

• Upvote 5

Right now im waiting on Mike decision, told him how I got that avatar, show him proof and yea, there must be something applied, not the first guy who's doing that and not the last, but this one showing no respect when i know that i made that avatar back in 2018 and here you can see it: https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=920245 - Taylor Jack had that avatar on in 2018 march, and that guy comes out saying that he bought it and paid vip days for it, damn right

• Upvote 5

Frank is one of the worst though. He consistently paints himself out to be the victim all the while looking for new angles to exploit things at. He started his own Org so he could cherry pick his fights, I am just surprised that anyone would willingly associate with him let alone finance his Org adventures. This is a guy who threatened physical violence to me over a browser based video game. Dude is unstable and will continue to be a cancer on the community until he's removed. Sorry this happened to you Skenoj but I can't say I am surprised by it or his lack of remorse. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, venom09 said:

Frank is one of the worst though. He consistently paints himself out to be the victim all the while looking for new angles to exploit things at. He started his own Org so he could cherry pick his fights, I am just surprised that anyone would willingly associate with him let alone finance his Org adventures. This is a guy who threatened physical violence to me over a browser based video game. Dude is unstable and will continue to be a cancer on the community until he's removed. Sorry this happened to you Skenoj but I can't say I am surprised by it or his lack of remorse. 

if this guy doesn't get a penalty or something then i will call it a quit, for me the avatar part it's very important because it makes the fighters, the hype, the buzz and everything, if that part of the game isn't treated very important then i don't see a point being here around anymore, that guy ain't the first and 100% it won't be the last

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

If it helps he recently had a little Kharma delt to him when Aleksey here decided to go on a Avatar theft spree.

Web_capture_20-5-2022_11354_cdn.discordapp.com.jpeg

Better point made. Let’s not pretend avatar theft is not brazen.

Most of Andy’s avatars showed up re-approved under another manager as soon as he left. The line is fine. 

1 hour ago, Skenoj said:

if this guy doesn't get a penalty or something then i will call it a quit, for me the avatar part it's very important because it makes the fighters, the hype, the buzz and everything, if that part of the game isn't treated very important then i don't see a point being here around anymore, that guy ain't the first and 100% it won't be the last

You may, quite possibly, be taking yourself and your avatars a tad too seriously. 
I feel you. Trust me. But you’re on tilt and only going to run yourself off. Your stand will not get anything fixed with Mike or the game. Take a breathe. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

If it helps he recently had a little Kharma delt to him when Aleksey here decided to go on a Avatar theft spree.

Web_capture_20-5-2022_11354_cdn.discordapp.com.jpeg

But didn't you sell those avatars to me yourself for 25k? They were made by you, I imagine, no friend?

• Downvote 6

14 minutes ago, MMAcostello said:

But didn't you sell those avatars to me yourself for 25k? They were made by you, I imagine, no friend?

Yes I sold you those avatars, and you misunderstood the post. I was implying that Aleksey stole the avatar I sold you.

Anyway, where all somewhat adults here let's get this simple situation sorted out. I have heard of mike fixing this situation before, so be patient and let him handle it.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Most of Andy’s avatars showed up re-approved under another manager as soon as he left. The line is fine

As far as I'm aware the only people that had legit permission from Andy to do so was Squirrelly Dan and myself. End of the day though, he's gone so what can you do?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, The1rstSaint said:

Yes I sold you those avatars, and you misunderstood the post. I was implying that Aleksey stole the avatar I sold you.

Anyway, where all somewhat adults here let's get this simple situation sorted out. I have heard of mike fixing this situation before, so be patient and let him handle it.

thanks friend for clarifying and sorry for the inconvenience, just wait for mike and this will be cleared up.

• Downvote 6

On 5/18/2022 at 5:55 PM, Skenoj said:

https://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=140927

this guy who's also farming belts in his org 

261ffc33168be85ef8b99103d534dac1.png

saw him on av accepted with my avatar since 2018 so yea, expect your avatar to be used by this guy 

yea, i sent Mike a pm

I spent 25k + 15 vip days, transfer me 180k and I will gladly delete it, why 180k? simple, find out in the market how much 3 vip months is worth and divide it by 6 and it will give you what 15 vip days is worth, to that you will add the 25k that you pay for it. 

if not then let's just wait for mike, but as I say according to you it's yours ok perfect but I paid for it and also certified it I mean don't steal anything, as is your word and mine, I'll offer you what's fair give me back what I pay for it and I gladly delete it.

• Downvote 12

45 minutes ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Most of Andy’s avatars showed up re-approved under another manager as soon as he left. The line is fine. 

You may, quite possibly, be taking yourself and your avatars a tad too seriously. 
I feel you. Trust me. But you’re on tilt and only going to run yourself off. Your stand will not get anything fixed with Mike or the game. Take a breathe. 

Andy was in an alliance with me and I asked him after he quit, on Discord,  if he was okay with me submitting and using the avatars. So as far as that goes, I sought permission to use them. Didn't just take them.

I recognize you weren't insinuating anything, but just wanted that to be clear.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, MMAcostello said:

I spent 25k + 15 vip days, transfer me 180k and I will gladly delete it, why 180k? simple, find out in the market how much 3 vip months is worth and divide it by 6 and it will give you what 15 vip days is worth, to that you will add the 25k that you pay for it. 

if not then let's just wait for mike, but as I say according to you it's yours ok perfect but I paid for it and also certified it I mean don't steal anything, as is your word and mine, I'll offer you what's fair give me back what I pay for it and I gladly delete it.

Yea for sure, mike will delete it and you will get nothing, u said u bought it, but from where? I made it back in 2018, kinda funny tbh

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alfred said:

As far as I'm aware the only people that had legit permission from Andy to do so was Squirrelly Dan and myself. End of the day though, he's gone so what can you do?

Lots of ways to look at it. Bjorn had all his newly acquired roster’s avatars become, well, non custom.

Selfish point of view, I like all fighters to be unique - especially fighters and even more champs in Bellicose. Multiple top fighters in the org are no longer unique bc Andy gave away his avs. Again, just my selfish pov. Bjorn is the true victim here lolol poor guy

Also let’s be honest, avatars do not cost a penny in this game unless you choose to pay for one. I can vouch for this ;)

Mike only cares about avatars as far as he is interested in cashing VIP time. He does not care about your multi avs. Obviously. He approved the same avatars to different managers on the same day 😂

9 minutes ago, Skizz81 said:

Andy was in an alliance with me and I asked him after he quit, on Discord,  if he was okay with me submitting and using the avatars. So as far as that goes, I sought permission to use them. Didn't just take them.

I recognize you weren't insinuating anything, but just wanted that to be clear.

Yeah man I got you, not shade being thrown and I will reaffirm my non-insinuation with a second confirmation :)

Waiting for Mike decision at this point, no point on getting in talks with that multi acc guy 

Let him run his org and make his own fighters champs and get them a clean record for being the joke of mmatycoon

Have a good one everyone, im not mad or anything, but direspecting when u do something wrong gets me mad and we have to solve it somehow, he could admit it and not lie but he decided to lie and show no respect just troll me back, there u go, we ll have to wait for Mike

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

Waiting for Mike decision at this point, no point on getting in talks with that multi acc guy 

Let him run his org and make his own fighters champs and get them a clean record for being the joke of mmatycoon

Have a good one everyone, im not mad or anything, but direspecting when u do something wrong gets me mad and we have to solve it somehow, he could admit it and not lie but he decided to lie and show no respect just troll me back, there u go, we ll have to wait for Mike

👍

• Downvote 7

44 minutes ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Yeah man I got you, not shade being thrown and I will reaffirm my non-insinuation with a second confirmation :)

No worries. I also didn't plan on using any of the avatars from Andy/Bjorn's fighters until those guys have been retired and are no longer active. I'm not a fan of 2 fighters with same avatar, so I grabbed them for the long game I guess you could say.

• Upvote 2

react_down.png 

Putting my hands down will not change anything gentlemen, it will only feed me with more strength to continue in my project of organizing this wonderful game, look at
Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was hated and criticized by millions and even so he retired undefeated beating all the best, the human being is envious by nature and nothing you do in this life will be fine as long as you do something they will see you is the side negative they will never see the positive.

• Downvote 9