Money Promotions (382K+) --- Smack talk thread

Costello

also i havent seen any shady stuff like i seen from outlawhardon and his 'fairest fights in the game' and giving himself and mentees easy fights like straight out of lvl1 quick fight and put against his top dog. frank was really good at match ups i lost a few and can still say that.  i couldnt care less if outlaw dude flips out and acts like he is a victim  i seen what i seen   fighting yourself bad matches just being a total ass hat.   but frank has been solid and respectable guy until this.

• Downvote 1

of the two fight orgs frank was the honest and fair guy and that says something about the ass hat i previously mentioned. who flipped out when he got called out for being bogus and taking advantage of players who were less than a month into the game my account was 27 days old his fighter was 4 months old  see how that makes frank look like the most legit guy i have delt with

• Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, McFister said:

mike tycoon already gave all of us new guys no chance of having what you older guys have "gym money"  it honestly looks like he and the experienced players dont even want us new guys aroud at all

Lolwut. There’s a whole noob fund. Yes the game is skewed toward P2W. But with $18 you can have 90 days vip and 800k to your manager. It’s gone take effort to get good. You forget this is a tycoon game.. like all tycoon games.. you gotta pay your dues in either time or money, or both, and git gud. I JUST came back right before 2021 and managed to hit top 50 within that year. 

and you are giving Mike Tycoon too much credit.. he doesn’t give a flying fuck in the first place.. new or old player. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, McFister said:

we seen you guys pick on him bot no one would say why it just looked like you guys were bullys which is fine but it didnt help any of us by not being clear what went down. i really wanted this org to thrive im new its new it was perfect.

Why would anybody waste their time to “bully” a man who can barely speak English. You know him as Frank.. I know him as Rodrigo Rojas, Dana White, MMA White Jr., Ramona Gonzales, and Victor something. So maybe from your perception.. it looked like bullying but meh.. you know nothing Jon Snow. &&’d you defend the man in the same breath you curse him with. So I’ll leave you to it, and your monologue. Seems like you are just really trying to farm credits at this point anyways. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, McFister said:

who is jon snow?  whatever man if thats the case why are you the top poister

Also, this isn't an instant messenger.  Stop flooding the forums w/ 10 consecutive posts and combine everything into one.  This is a great way to get a free vacation from the forums for a week or two...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Money Promotions - Top-RANKINGS

Featherweight - 145   

155 lbs, Money Promotions (382K+)

Champion Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Horley Gore Horley Gore 3-0

#1- Kung Li 5-1  

#2- Jhonny Sparks 3-0 

Lightweight - 155   

Champion 16524638475074.jpg Gervonta Davis 6-0

#1- White Goodman 3-0

#2- Maks Teller 3-2 

Welterweight - 170   

Champion  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Edvaldo Cosme  Edvaldo Cosme 7-0

#1- Barkeep Quark 4-0 

#2- Daniel Morpheus 4-1 

#3- Boryenka Stepanov 6-0

#4- Lucia Del Paco 3-0

#5- Bradlee Dargue 3-1

Middleweight - 185   

Champion 35w24.jpg  Saul Alvarez 5-0

#1- FranStalinovskovichdaviddivitchski 3-0

#2- Steve Rogers 2-0 

#3- Levi Daan 3-0

Light Heavyweight - 205   

Champion Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Josiah HarlanJosiah Harlan 4-1

#1- Jeff Spicoli 3-0 

#2- Akim Afanasy 5-0

#3- Logan Paul 4-0 

#4- Niall Ferguson 5-1

Heavyweight - 265  

Champion Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Callum Adams  Callum Adams 4-1 

#1- Snarf Snarf 6-1 

#2- Daniel "The Dancer" Simbolon 3-0 

#3- Cardano Smith 4-1    

• Downvote 2