TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

50 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Slightly dumb request, but is this date as per GMT time?

Mostly because I'm in a timezone that's probably about a day ahead of most of you. ;)

Good question, the creation date is whenever that date is for you based on your time zone. (I will know if its not)

I have not decided yet the location of the fights but maybe you guys can give me some suggestions. 

ALSO, THESE DATES WILL CHANGE!!! UPDATES COMING SOON! JUNE 20 is NOT creation date.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, saklain said:

Good question, the creation date is whenever that date is for you based on your time zone. (I will know if its not)

Just my opinion -  I think you should go by the game's official GMT time, as displayed here..

https://mmatycoon.com/map.php

The game has it's own official time, and your fighter's date of creation on his profile goes by that, so why complicate things?

8 hours ago, saklain said:

I have not decided yet the location of the fights but maybe you guys can give me some suggestions. 

ALSO, THESE DATES WILL CHANGE!!! UPDATES COMING SOON! JUNE 20 is NOT creation date.

N O T Sydney !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Columbo said:

Just my opinion -  I think you should go by the game's official GMT time, as displayed here..

https://mmatycoon.com/map.php

The game has it's own official time, and your fighter's date of creation on his profile goes by that, so why complicate things?

That makes sense, we will go by the MMA Tycoon Times.

FIGHTER CREATION DATE WILL BE JULY 5th!! THIS WILL GIVE AMPLE TIME TO THOSE WHO NEED TO RELEASE A FIGHTER TO MAKE A SPOT FOR A NEW FIGHTER. FIGHTERS MUST BE 18 YEAR OLDS WEIGHING BETWEEN 250-270 POUNDS. TOURNAMENT DATES WILL BE UPDATED ON THE FIRST PAGE.

49 minutes ago, MikeyC said:

Each manager is allowed to make one fighter and one fighter only, correct? So it's just tough luck if somebody's creation pops a terrible hidden or a slow learning speed, right? 

You can make as many fighters as you want but can only choose 1 for the tournament. I will also provide test fights before the first round to check for hiddens.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, saklain said:

You can make as many fighters as you want but can only choose 1 for the tournament. I will also provide test fights before the first round to check for hiddens.

May I humbly suggest we put a modest cap on this? Just because in between training to figure out learning and testing fights, it really skews it towards people who have a bajillion slots.

Maybe 2-3 so you don't end up with a complete potato or I'm happy if it's just 'deal with it' with one and done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wouldn't be opposed to capping it at one fighter per manager, to be honest. That makes for the purest tournament. Luck of the draw upon creation followed by skill for training and slider tactics. Some managers will get lucky and pop granites. Others won't. Some guys will have good learning speeds. Others won't. But at least it's totally even with one shot per manager. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

43 minutes ago, MikeyC said:

I wouldn't be opposed to capping it at one fighter per manager, to be honest. That makes for the purest tournament. Luck of the draw upon creation followed by skill for training and slider tactics. Some managers will get lucky and pop granites. Others won't. Some guys will have good learning speeds. Others won't. But at least it's totally even with one shot per manager. 

No, maybe 3 but 1 roll? Doesn’t seem interesting. Maybe if it wasn’t HW, but I’m not in favor

56 minutes ago, Daudy said:

May I humbly suggest we put a modest cap on this? Just because in between training to figure out learning and testing fights, it really skews it towards people who have a bajillion slots.

Maybe 2-3 so you don't end up with a complete potato or I'm happy if it's just 'deal with it' with one and done.

i would be more ok with something like this 3 fighters... i could compromise but 1 fighter and done is wack

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

3 could be doable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1