TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

12 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

didn't Mikey’s sexy ass ko Leif last time he fought you bro? it's wishful thinking that he "fears" facing your fighters. instead of pointing the finger you should have turned up on weight. you said you were too busy to keep track of the weight but then you are insinuating that Mikey has time to keep track of your fighter's weight. looking within is sometimes better than spouting out nonsense...

lose some weight and have the fight, no need to slander when it's your bad.

Aren’t I undefeated against you yet you’re coming in here mentioning a loss of mine with the same fighter I’m undefeated against you with? NOBODY messaged me about the weight, and I was unaware. Mikey C was aware, and chose to sit on the offer until he could wave the white flag. That’s what I believe as he was reluctant to ask for a reschedule when the fight could’ve gone on. If you look at both of our fighters you can clearly see the difference, and the matchup problem my guy posed on the day of the fight. Would’ve been an instant takedown into his chin being rearranged and anyone with eyes can see that. Yes, it was my bad about the weight but if it were me in his shoes I would’ve let the show go on as that was an option on the table and would’ve been best for the tournament. That’s just me though apparently. That’s the plan clearly (to cut weight and get the fight going in the second round), it will be the same result but I’m sure he was reluctant to grab that extra training time. I’m clearly just poking fun, what does Leifsson have to do with TUF? 

no, you are not undefeated against me, but you have got the better of me in most of our fights, and big fights at that.

the reason i mentioned the loss (and Leif specifically as he is a beast) was to point out that it's silly to say he is "ducking" you as he has already faced you at your best. and didn't do too bad.

you believing he knew your fighter's weight but kept quiet to reschedule is slander, that is why i said all the above. i hope that clarifies my comments.

ps. having a grappler and being heavier is an advantage, i could say i believe you did that on purpose hoping nobody would notice but that would be slandering your good name, i hope that is an adequate example.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

no, you are not undefeated against me, but you have got the better of me in most of our fights, and big fights at that.

the reason i mentioned the loss (and Leif specifically as he is a beast) was to point out that it's silly to say he is "ducking" you as he has already faced you at your best. and didn't do too bad.

you believing he knew your fighter's weight but kept quiet to reschedule is slander, that is why i said all the above. i hope that clarifies my comments.

ps. having a grappler and being heavier is an advantage, i could say i believe you did that on purpose hoping nobody would notice but that would be slandering your good name, i hope that is an adequate example.

see this, is a well put response. as for my trash talk outside of our exchange in this forum i’m trying to make it entertaining to go through to add some spice and history to this season of TUF. not trying to be toxic. pm me in tycoon the loss I took to you, I got a bad memory. (just remembered, but it wasn’t Leif ;))

i get what you’re saying but the fact is, he did know about the weight and that came from saklain himself. and that’s all i was saying, saklain attempted to reach out to me about the weight but by the time he did it would’ve been impossible for my guy to cut the whole 10 pounds. my “slander” is a much better theory with evidence to back it up then me missing weight on purpose. as I wasn’t even the original creator of my project and he was made at 280. it was an option on the table for the fight to go on, 270 or 280 the advantage still played in my part hence why I said it was a big matchup problem for him. the ball was in my court no matter how it played and I’m sure his 4 wrestling blue belt project with no chin pop could’ve used the extra training time… the show will go on!

you could of stayed off the cakes once you were informed, just to reduce the weight gap bro. at the end of the day you will fight soon, you can lose the weight but he can't catch you in wrestling so if it's such a favourable match-up for you then that won't change. plus a bit of added entertainment in the forum should add that little extra spice!

• Upvote 2

I just want to know when we started picking up other managers creations, in a creation tournament. I think the whole point of a creation tournament is to run with your own creation, am I Right? some people just like to bend the rules it's just the way they are.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of the field, gg @soyster89

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

I just want to know when we started picking up other managers creations, in a creation tournament. I think the whole point of a creation tournament is to run with your own creation, am I Right? some people just like to bend the rules it's just the way they are.

Anyway, good luck to the rest of the field, gg @soyster89

where in the rules does it say you can’t do that? I’ve trained this guy up myself, didn’t have enough slots to roll a batch I had 1 slot for the tournament. :)

• Downvote 3

There is no rule(Bend the rules, maybe not the best term to use here). It's just shady to me for someone to use their rank to an advantage in a creation tournament. I have seen a lot worse so don't take it the wrong way.

Just my opinion a CREATION tournament should require said manager to create their own fighter or roll their own fighter. If anything, it is a learning curve here though with future tournaments.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, saklain said:

Weight must be 250-270 lbs throughout the tournament.

9 hours ago, teyoken said:

as I wasn’t even the original creator of my project and he was made at 280. 

This is the part of the whole thing that cracks me up and makes it so that there's really no explaining away the weight issue. Everybody knew what the rules of creation at least were...yet you picked up and used a fighter created by somebody else at a weight over the rules of creation.  Done, right there.  That alone should have DQ'd him from use and at the time you picked him up he could have been brought down to proper weight if it was going to be allowed.

• Upvote 8

26 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

TUF started this week. We've known about it for two months. If you don't have a fighter (THAT YOU CREATED) inside the agreed upon restrictions, you should forfeit. I don't understand why this is so difficult. This tournament has been run like a circus. 

Yup. Mickey C should be moving forward the other guy disqualified..rules where simple everyone else seemed to follow them

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ForwardPressure said:

This tournament has been run like a circus. 

Hey, it's not the organiser's fault is it?

Not sarcastic. They gave us clear enough rules and it's not their fault if they are broken.

Teyo could try this naked banner-leaning trick perhaps?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ado1 said:

Yup. Mickey C should duck and be moving forward the other guy disqualified..rules where simple everyone else seemed to follow them

As long as I had a fighter for the tournament, I thought that’d be suitable. As he was contracted, and saklain knew my fighter wasn’t my creation and someone on Team Teyo’s so there seems to be no problem. If there was he would’ve informed me, are we trying to bend the rules here fellows? Last time I checked, you guys didn’t organize this thing. And I didn’t know about the weight restrictions, completely slipped my mind until it was too late. Bunch of pansies recommending DQ, sounds like another white flag wave to me. If Saklain had any issues with me not using a self made creation, he would’ve let me know when he was contracted. If the shoes were on the other feet and his guy was 10 pounds over truthfully I would’ve let the show go on. OCT 13th there will be no excuses and no running :)

50 minutes ago, teyoken said:

As long as I had a fighter for the tournament, I thought that’d be suitable. As he was contracted, and saklain knew my fighter wasn’t my creation and someone on Team Teyo’s so there seems to be no problem. If there was he would’ve informed me, are we trying to bend the rules here fellows? Last time I checked, you guys didn’t organize this thing. And I didn’t know about the weight restrictions, completely slipped my mind until it was too late. Bunch of pansies recommending DQ, sounds like another white flag wave to me. If Saklain had any issues with me not using a self made creation, he would’ve let me know when he was contracted. If the shoes were on the other feet and his guy was 10 pounds over truthfully I would’ve let the show go on. OCT 13th there will be no excuses and no running :)

We are bending the rules? lol

16516946029455.jpg

MAURICE MATTHEWS (1-0 TUF): "*SNICKERS* FUTURE GOAT HERE, AND ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT MY MATCHUP TODAY IS I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT GUY WAS EVEN CONSIDERED FOR THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER. I THINK IM GONNA LEAVE HERE AND GO TO THE GYM TONIGHT BECAUSE IM NOT EVEN A LITTLE TIRED. I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE DRAMA ON THE REST OF MY TEAM BUT I AM THE FUTURE ULTIMATE FIGHTER. FUTURE GOAT OUT!"

1 hour ago, teyoken said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, “if my alliance teammate had any issues with it, he would’ve let me know.” Bullshit. White flags. Teyofimo be like...I’m gonna fucking cheat, skirt the rules and say it’s all your fault. Meanwhile, my teammate is under weight. Our team didn’t make the fucking rules, ya jackass. Cheat, whatever. So fucking done with this tournament. I made my guy, tested my guy, paid for the extra slot SO I DIDN'T HAVE A TEAMMATE MAKE MY GUY. What a crock of shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Also, TEAM Mikey C, I like a lot of yall but i think yall are just bitching to bitch to some extent.. Pre-making excuses for when yall get thrashed on.  Teyo picked up a fighter that was created with the intent of fighting in this tournament. Many of you made more than one fighter for this tournament and took the best one. 

If anything it's a disadvantage to pick up a fighter who lost out on two weeks of training while he was 18.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Downvote away

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

1 minute ago, scottxbandz said:

Also, TEAM Mikey C, I like a lot of yall but i think yall are just bitching to bitch to some extent.. Pre-making excuses for when yall get thrashed on.  Teyo picked up a fighter that was created with the intent of fighting in this tournament. Many of you made more than one fighter for this tournament and took the best one. 

If anything it's a disadvantage to pick up a fighter who lost out on two weeks of training while he was 18.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk. Downvote away

Gladly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ForwardPressure said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, “if my alliance teammate had any issues with it, he would’ve let me know.” Bullshit. White flags. Teyofimo be like...I’m gonna fucking cheat, skirt the rules and say it’s all your fault. Meanwhile, my teammate is under weight. Our team didn’t make the fucking rules, ya jackass. Cheat, whatever. So fucking done with this tournament. I made my guy, tested my guy, paid for the extra slot SO I DIDN'T HAVE A TEAMMATE MAKE MY GUY. What a crock of shit.

my point exactly.. just making excuses... at the end of the day there are teams, but its not even a team tournament.. its THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER.  There is only one winner of that. You guys are so angry over trivial shit..

there's no cheating been done, mikey just rolled some straight cans and cant compete it is what it is... ULTIMATELY there is only one winner of this tournament. so quit ya bitching and throw some hands

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2