TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

39 minutes ago, actionjackson said:

I don't think we take the game too seriously but we like to win and stick together and help each other while doing it. The shit talking from me is all part of the fun fellas.

same here. we are competitive and we do stick together.  i will stand by my brothers of course. i would expect nothing less from you guys

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sprooch said:

All I’m gonna say is cause I could care less about this lil YABAI V Smesh banter spat; from here onwards I would expressly state, “the fighter must be your own creation”. Leave nothing up for interpretation so there’s no cause for confusion or loopholes. With Blaze allowing it, whether it be him being lenient with the tournament as that was the captain; or as some would say it was an alliance premeditated to which I can firmly state wasnt ever discussed in the alliance chats.

However I digress.. with him allowing it…whether you agree or not, it was allowed. I understand the discourse but that was done way back and only brought up in tandem with weight and not beforehand.

Why now, not when you got the matchup ? You could’ve came to the forum same day and staged your questions, allegations, natural disgruntlement. Quite frankly, the timing of the sounds much like an attempt to incite fake outrage. Cause you should’ve been THIS MAD ☝🏾when you got the matchup. Not after the fight is rescheduled and you got your team and alliance to pile on to throw salt and emotions into the mix.

I think the game engine has given just desserts already, as some say.. Ball don’t lie, seems like the fists didn’t either.

Lose the weight, run the fight; everyone trains until they run it and we go back to schedule programming with Mikey C picking matchups. Every tourney from here out states, “Fight MUST be your own creation in the rules. FIN. 

All this dick-measuring can be spinmined elsewhere outside of the TUF thread. 

they just want something to whine and cry about because Mikey boy got called out for duckery. so let’s try and paint teyo as a cheating homophobe! clownery if you ask me. well said, very well said.

5 hours ago, Sprooch said:

All I’m gonna say is cause I could care less about this lil YABAI V Smesh banter spat; from here onwards I would expressly state, “the fighter must be your own creation”. Leave nothing up for interpretation so there’s no cause for confusion or loopholes. With Blaze allowing it, whether it be him being lenient with the tournament as that was the captain; or as some would say it was an alliance premeditated to which I can firmly state wasnt ever discussed in the alliance chats.

However I digress.. with him allowing it…whether you agree or not, it was allowed. I understand the discourse but that was done way back and only brought up in tandem with weight and not beforehand.

Why now, not when you got the matchup ? You could’ve came to the forum same day and staged your questions, allegations, natural disgruntlement. Quite frankly, the timing of the sounds much like an attempt to incite fake outrage. Cause you should’ve been THIS MAD ☝🏾when you got the matchup. Not after the fight is rescheduled and you got your team and alliance to pile on to throw salt and emotions into the mix.

I think the game engine has given just desserts already, as some say.. Ball don’t lie, seems like the fists didn’t either.

Lose the weight, run the fight; everyone trains until they run it and we go back to schedule programming with Mikey C picking matchups. Every tourney from here out states, “Fight MUST be your own creation in the rules. FIN. 

All this dick-measuring can be spinmined elsewhere outside of the TUF thread. 

Again, IT IS NOT MIKE'S JOB TO MONITOR THE WEIGHT AND CREATION OF TEYO'S GUY. I don't want to speak for Mike. He can handle his own business. But I can assure you Mikey brought this to me and Blaze a few days ago. I *think* he saw Teyo's fatass was over the 280 mark and was like WTF? If the guy is above the rules, then it's Mike's right to question it if the fight was in 15 minutes. To be honest, I couldn't even tell you the weight of the guy I beat. I just ASSUMED everyone played by the rules. But I wasn't playing Teyo. My fighter was going up against someone credible. 

I just love the fact you all keep coming after us for speaking up about it, while not saying dick to/about your guy. Does Teyo have pictures on you or something? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, actionjackson said:

I don't think we take the game too seriously but we like to win and stick together and help each other while doing it. The shit talking from me is all part of the fun fellas.

Absolutely. If you check out Hare's SuckerPunch, I love to talk shit and joust with the competition in a respectful way. I just have no respect for Teyo. The rest I can take or leave, even that Scott imbecile. 

• Like 1

Just now, ForwardPressure said:

try/paint are much different things from true/accurate

yeah okay Mikey, whatever you say buddy boy. the world will definitely know the accurate truth soon Mr C!

I TAKE ON MIKEY C ON OCT 13TH, THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO RUN, AND NO EXCUSE TO HIDE BEHIND. All that needs to be said, tune in Mikey C #2 because your main is gonna get knocked out the tourney ;)

#MeatRidingSeason #MikeysCrashDummySquad

Just now, teyoken said:

yeah okay Mikey, whatever you say buddy boy. the world will definitely know the accurate truth soon Mr C!

I TAKE ON MIKEY C ON OCT 13TH, THERE WILL BE NOWHERE TO RUN, AND NO EXCUSE TO HIDE BEHIND. All that needs to be said, tune in Mikey C #2 because your main is gonna get knocked out the tourney ;)

The low-IQ bigot strikes again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ForwardPressure said:

Absolutely. If you check out Hare's SuckerPunch, I love to talk shit to lover boys and joust my skin sword with the competition in a respectful loving way. I just have no respect for Teyo even though he is absolutely gorgeous and I’d totally hop on his broomstick. The rest I can take or leave, even that sexy Scott imbecile. 

#TEAMTEYOFTW #PLEASEDONT

4 minutes ago, teyoken said:

i thought this was about to end on a decent vibe but you can't stop yourself bro. you broke the rules but despite of that Mikey is willing to fight you and you keep trying to get some moral high ground. picking a free agent in a creation tourney is pretty slippery because it brings the integrity of the competition into question, the whole point is that all managers start on an even footing but if you can get a free agent it gives the advantage to the higher ranked manager, hence it's not an even start for everybody involved. despite how questionable that move was (approved by the tourney organiser who is also in your alliance, again a dash slippery) Mikey is willing to fight you. trying to make out Mikey is in the wrong is ridiculous, i love the banter but let's keep it a little grounded in reality.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ramirez said:

i thought this was about to end on a decent vibe but you can't stop yourself bro. you broke the rules but despite of that Mikey is willing to fight you and you keep trying to get some moral high ground. picking a free agent in a creation tourney is pretty slippery because it brings the integrity of the competition into question, the whole point is that all managers start on an even footing but if you can get a free agent it gives the advantage to the higher ranked manager, hence it's not an even start for everybody involved. despite how questionable that move was (approved by the tourney organiser who is also in your alliance, again a dash slippery) Mikey is willing to fight you. trying to make out Mikey is in the wrong is ridiculous, i love the banter but let's keep it a little grounded in reality.

It's impossible for Teyo to ground himself in reality. All he has is in this world is a computer screen, 1,200 posts and Pringles to live out his fantasies. I'd love it if Blaze would address all this 280-pound thing, but he's cool with just not saying anything, i guess. Whatever. Hopefully someone on Team Mikey beats his ass. 

9 hours ago, teyoken said:

#MikeysCrashDummySquad

One of my favorite things to come out of all of this so far!  I know this was meant as an insult...but damn I love this!  Hell, I may have to rename my gym to Hare's Crash Dummy Squad!!!  🤣

9 hours ago, soyster89 said:

All this back and forth, and for what? A shot at second place? 😉

See, now this is the spirit!!!  💯💥

8 hours ago, ForwardPressure said:

Yeah, there should be a way that all this forum banter builds into the hype of a fight haha

Have always thought this should be the way!  But then you'd see the abuse that happens for Spin and Win credits go into a whole new stratosphere unfortunately.  😥

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ForwardPressure said:

Again, IT IS NOT MIKE'S JOB TO MONITOR THE WEIGHT AND CREATION OF TEYO'S GUY. I don't want to speak for Mike. He can handle his own business. But I can assure you Mikey brought this to me and Blaze a few days ago. I *think* he saw Teyo's fatass was over the 280 mark and was like WTF? If the guy is above the rules, then it's Mike's right to question it if the fight was in 15 minutes. To be honest, I couldn't even tell you the weight of the guy I beat. I just ASSUMED everyone played by the rules. But I wasn't playing Teyo. My fighter was going up against someone credible. 

I just love the fact you all keep coming after us for speaking up about it, while not saying dick to/about your guy. Does Teyo have pictures on you or something? 

"I don't want to speak for Mike." -- To be honest, quite frankly you have been. For sure at least page 11-12 for him. 

"I just love the fact you all keep coming after us for speaking up about it, while not saying dick to/about your guy. Does Teyo have pictures on you or something?" -- I'm not mad nor upset about you speaking on it, I'm a purist who believes the rules should be followed as stated, that being said, I think abstractly. So if its not declared plainly, its fair game. I speak of the timing, not the action. Because what good manager doesn't click the magnifying glass before accepting the fight. The rules stated that upon creation the fighter had to be 250-270, if the fighter didn't match the criteria of creation. Survey would say blow the whistle the moment you see that in the match, IF in fact you care THAT much about tourney creation rules being followed to the letter.  

I told him to lose the weight in my bolded, TLDR; at the bottom of my post. That SHOULD'VE been done, good catch..good call. No excuse on that. Creation swap was allowed w/ a maneuver that might not have panned out but did. I don't see anything else I need to talk to him about. The actual banter back in forth is just all in good fun. 

• Upvote 1

So, I’ve literally been scrolling through 3 pages of non stop bickering and back n forth insults about the same freaking thing…not once have I come across anything remotely interesting in regards the the actually tourney that has now had what, 2 rounds of fights? No results, no up coming matchups. Like literally all I wanted to read about was my fighter winning his fight…but nooooooooooooo. Can’t even get my moment of glory! 

• Upvote 3