TUF Season 2 - Presented by Blaze Entertainment (COACH Teyo Ken vs COACH Mikey C)

saklain

2 hours ago, teyoken said:

Dealing with some semi severe health issues as stated above but I’ve logged on to clear up one final thing, Saklain did not know that my fighter was not created by me. I assumed he did but I guess he did not. Saklain gave me no special rules or whatever, I meant if he felt I violated his set rules he would’ve messaged me about it which I didn’t get any message from him other than the weight cut message. I get how people could see I “violated” the rules, I’m sorry if I dragged any of the fun out of the tournament and anyone coming for Saklain with any accusations toward him is just doing the same thing. I don’t think my fighter will make the weight cut, maybe 271-272 on the night. I’ve tried to make this tournament fun and very interactive by talking trash and making a persona out of being a coach but people really took everything I said literally and if I may say, acted like Karens.  Out of respect for the tournament, and for Saklain I will be dropping out of the tournament and allowing Mikey C to advance to the next round. Although I feel my fighter has the capability to beat his guy and go far in the tournament I won’t let it stall round after round because of a few pounds, plus with the health issues I'm dealing with id rather just step aside. I pulled no fast one, wasn’t trying to gain any advantage, simply just wanted the tournament to go on and Scottie made the fighter at 280 and not 270. Learn to be less sensitive guys, it is a game in the end of the day. Best of luck :):) 

first thing is first, i hope you get well soon bro!

this is a game and everything in RL takes precedence so i wish you a speedy recovery.

i personally had a whale of a time on this thread and i think it has added fun to the tourney for the lions share of the managers reading it or involved in it!

if not fun then spice at the very least!

FIGHTERS WHO ARE APART OF ROUND 2

Team Mikey C                                                     

Percival Diodorus (Mikey C)

Ramon De Bonifaz Jr (Ado Adovic) 

David Oneil (Blue Soyster Cult)

Surkho Dratchev (Jimmy Normal)

Cooper Cartwright (Cian Coggins)

Abelardo De Leon (Crazy Horse)

Ryu Inhanamoto (Akira Shigeru)

Teyofimo Nolife (Slick Gunderson   

Wolfgang Pauli (Monkey !!)

Team Teyo Ken

John Burgandy (Jesse Bowes)

Randy Big Time (Master Tessin)

Trebor Gautier (Dillo The Manager)

Maurice Matthews (Scott Bandz)

Suga Diabeetus (Dakota Thibodeaux)

The 2nd Round of the tournament begins on October 26th. We now wait for @MikeyC to schedule the fights for us. Best of wishes to all fighters involved as we get one step closer to announcing The Ultimate Fighter!

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t forget boys, technically Teyo is still standing and still undefeated ;)

Just not in the TUF house…

Congrats to everyone who’s made it this far in the tournament and I wish it played out differently so I could’ve fought on. This was my first tournament I participated in inside my mmaty career, look forward to maybe getting involved in some more one day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, saklain said:

Fights will be randomly chosen from now till the end of the tournament.

I make it 7 fighters remaining though. How's that gonna work?

Will someone be randomly selected to get a bye? Or will a 'top loser' be picked to take the 8th place?