Training stuck "in progress' for last hour or so

Gator001

1 hour ago, Daudy said:

I think it's also affected transfer of businesses?

There's at least one that I think was meant to be sold yesterday (and another today) that I know have bids on them but just haven't been processed.

someone maybe had a higher bid or probably the auction system is broken

13 minutes ago, polaris382 said:

Have some fights on Saturday, so this is some inconvenient timing if it doesn't get fixed soon.

it has been fixed, check it out.

well im wrong

went back to that error

i guess after pm ses everything will be fine and tomorrow after am ses everything will be fked

39 minutes ago, Skenoj said:

someone maybe had a higher bid or probably the auction system is broken

I have a feeling the system might be broken because typing in the company ID via URL manually shows it still as 'up for sale' and under the old owner who doesn't even have VIP anymore. One shop I was watching should have ended yesterday but still in limbo. Something else I wanted today also still in limbo.

I don't care toooooo much about losing a bid for it, but it hasn't moved at all.

20 minutes ago, Daudy said:

I have a feeling the system might be broken because typing in the company ID via URL manually shows it still as 'up for sale' and under the old owner who doesn't even have VIP anymore. One shop I was watching should have ended yesterday but still in limbo. Something else I wanted today also still in limbo.

I don't care toooooo much about losing a bid for it, but it hasn't moved at all.

the auction system been broken for over 6 months probably, last time i tried to get a clothing company did the same thing, i had to pm mike and make me the owner of that store manually, get in touch with him if you want it.