Unang Zemin          (380660)

Pocket Rocket        (380576)

Saw Ba Nyein         (380946)

Hector Holland      (385615)

Andres  Bonifacio  (384354)

Oscar Gallos           (384458)

Max Rose                (381948)

Rudolph Winters    (384305)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Amakusa Saneuji Amakusa Saneuji is a Tokyo base Japaneses MMA fighter who is very delighted to be signed with PROSPECT ORG. an organisation creating a supportive platform for young Aspiring fighter to grow their carriers as they please to. It is reported to the crew at Prospect media that the young aspiring fighter currently managed by Roman Benson and training at the Gold Samurai's Gym in Tokyo.  The media team where very pleased to see the young fighter putting so much work during the early visit to the gym to congratulate him for his latest victory on his debut fight in London on the 17.05.22 KOP CLASH. What a night that was. Winning the fight in the 1 min 49 seconds of round 1, by submission. The fans and the commentators went wide. i was there  it was the submission of the night award earner.

Despite this being Amakusa first fight and things still being too early as the experts say. He will need to prove and stay consistence if he wants to get up to the big league. 

“I have faith in this lad and he does have an experience management team giving him the support he deserves as a young prospect. He just have to keep putting those hard work, stay focus on his goal"

The question in this game is. is the future success of the fighters truly in their own hands do they have their destiny in their hands or they are relying on the experience of the managers?

“Well i am pretty sure that it is a collective effort. if he does not adapt to the manager game plan, if he does not put in the work of the scheduled training plan of his manager and does not follow instruction will only lead to him being FA." 

So what it is your final verdict? 

“I like the Lad and i see him having a great career. Thou it early stage time will surely tell". 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Unang Zemin Unang Zemin is a Tokyo base Japanese MMA fighter,  Who recently signed with PROSPECT ORG. if you do not known prospect org  is an organisation creating a supportive platform for young Aspiring fighter to grow their carriers as they please to. As part of the media tradition at prospect org the crew at Prospect media went to visit Unang Zemin to congratulate him for his recent signing with the org. Unang is currently managed by Roman Benson  and training at the Gold Samurai's  Gym in Tokyo.  He was seen putting in the hard work and we are pleased by the reception and how he presented himself.  Thou Unang has yet to showcase his debut at PROSPECT. He has had several fights with his previous signed org currently sitting at 2-W and 3-L. According to the motivated, passionate fighter he is looking forward to his next match  KOP TANK in London. He will be getting it on and live in the cage with Saw Ba Nyein. We are wishing him the very best of luck and hope to see him rise up his game. It is said that Unang has shared some training videos on his twitter page and it is predicted by his fans that he is going to get the W in the second round. So watch folks it’s on with this two fan clash.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pocket Rocket Pocket Rocket- Who says fighters can't rhyme well I guess you can now shut the mount. Because Pocket is rocketing from Las Vegas a Native of Suriname, managed by Grumpy Bastard and training at Jeffery Epstein Suicide center. And as you know, we were there to see this young aspiring fighter in person. There is rumor going around in the gym that this Lad Rocks his opponents and pockets them through submission.

" I am telling you the truth , he got the ladies in his pocket, so you better watch out for him"  Since his signing with Prospect he has had his debut fight which he came out with a big W, in KOP RAGE, against Max Ross winning the fight on submission in 2 min 42 sec of round one.

“We are very much looking forward to see how this ambitious, crafty fighter progresses through his journey to being one of the best in MMA"

That I must say if the ladies does not keep him distracted, but I guess time will tell.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Saw Ba NyeinSaw Ba Nyein is currently base in Tokyo and from Myanmar, left his previous org to be a part of the PROSPECT ORG.  And truly having a great time. After his 2-W 2-L from his previous org. Saw Ba Nyein show cased his debut at the org with a W that earned him the fight of the night award of KOP RAGE held in London the fight ended on Decision which favored him.

The expect are saying that they are disappointed by the result despite the fact that Saw Ba Nyein had so much advantage over his opponent Oscar Gallos, and yet could not deliver.

"Look I am very disappointed by him, I don't see a good future for him in the tough league, where rock breaks iron"

Well we at Prospect media will like to see him prove the expert wrong. There is so much he can truly attain in the future right?

“Yes sharpening the rough edges will bring improvement, he still got time to make adjustment and master his game plan” He has a very brilliant team  and resources and currently managed by Alfredo Gonzalez and training at Hammer house of horror.  There is hope.

“All eyes are on him on his next fight the 10.06.22 on KOP TANKS with Unang Zemin he better prove Unang Fans wrong as they have predicted a big L for him".

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hector HollandHector Holland born in Livingston of Guatemala but base in Montreal. Joined the PROSPECT ORG with a one win fight record. And will be making his first debut at prospect org on the 10.06.22 KOP TANKS in the cage with Rudolph Winters. The crew went to his current gym Nap or Tap, to see how he is currently preparing for his debut fight at prospect. He seems upbeat about the fight well prepared.

“Look I am a big fan, and I deserve nothing less than a W from you" 

As you can see! Looks like Hector will have to bring in the W whichever way for the fans.

“Get him taping or Napping" was twitted on his twitter page and all social media network. Will Rudolph be tapping or napping only time will tell.

Hector his managed by Tenyo Ken.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Andres  BonifacioAndres Bonifacio Los Angeles base fighter  born in the Philippines  who is sitting on a 1-W, 1-L since he signed with Prospect Org. Aadres is looking to add another W to his record on KOP ZOUK the 17.06.22 when he will be in the cage with Oscar Gallos, who also his coming out from a loss. Andres fan are very confident that he will be getting the W. the question is he or will he allow the pressure from the fans get on him.  One thing is for sure we will be keeping an eye out for the twit of his response.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Oscar GallosOscar Gallos Texas born Las Vegas MMA young fighter is looking to  prove he can be among the best after his debut defeat  in the KOP RAGE against Saw Ba Nyein. Is now looking to prove to his fans that he has a lot more to offer. Despite the fans disappointment in his fist fight they are staying strongly by him giving him the support.

"That is the true spirit of a great fan. We are very positive and see Oscar picking up the W"

We the crew wish both fighters the best and we are confidence it will be a great fight and both fighters will put their very best to ensure they come out victorious.

Oscar is currently managed by Johnny Tirado and he is training at the gym called Doom's gym.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Max RoseMax Rose this lad from Uptown USA living in Las Vegas currently sits with 0-W and 1-L since his arrival to the PROSPECT ORG. he is looking to turn that around.

“I think he needs to, thou this are early stages, but  the truth is if you have not got it you have not"  Common let’s give him the benefit of doubt that he has much more to offer. He is working very hard in the gym at the moment. We visited and saw that even his loss has become a big motivation for him to work harder.

" I am expecting a lot more from him, hoping he can transform those powerful hands into  a killer oracle"

Max is currently managed by Andrew Churchill and training at 3Band MMA.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rudolph WintersRudolph Winters from Finland managed by Aed Jamesia and training at Tappelukerho. sitting on a record of 0-W , 3-L 

" My goodness  this is an evidence of what not having  an experience manager, training facility and good team does to once career"  When we visited the Gym we saw how desperately and the work this lad is putting in. but there is no good equipment for him. 

" He surely will be retired very soon. he needs to get a new career where he will not have to depend on others for the progress of his life"

Don't be that mean. i think something truly needs to be done about such a situation . which can give everyone a fair chance. 

" are you saying that if he had a good gym or manager he will do better"

At least he gets a fair chance, then we could say. the manager can be good but does not have the resources to help this lad

"Listen man get a new job or prove me wrong".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

PROSPECT ORG 145 Ibs

Ajin Heceda 
Zlatko Dedic
Liam Murphy
Chang Honghui
Blue Sky
Kent Dew
Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit
Siaka Aya
Yuta Sanguiao
Abel Hug
Balthazar Bolleke
Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ajin Heceda Heceda - Hilo born MMA young aspiring fighter. who has recently been crown the first ever 155ibs PROSPECT ORG Champion. after his recent fight  for the 155ibs title against Hot Water on the 10.06.22.  The  Ambitious fighter when arrived at the Org made it clear that he is going for both 145ibs and 155ibs title and no one will stop him for getting both titles. When interviewed by the crew on the visit to his training centre, Old school Training. He is currently being managed by  ikki tekeda.  Yes you heard it.
" Rumour has it that the Lad has been eating a lot of  tikka not leaving out masala"  Oh  I see, so are you recommending that to other .
"Not me his manager recommended it to him and am sure it obvious its working"  this lad has a great future ahead of him, if  he stays focus and don't allow the early young Tantrumatic fame get on him. his fans have gone wide, his twitter and Instagram is burning up.
"We want next fight 145ibs title" Fans believe there is no one that can stop him.
"This confidence is aspiring for the fans.  days are too early he should be burning this tantrum in the gym not on social media" 
Nothing wrong with after party my friend.  
" We want Zlatko Dedic, that will be a fight of romance on the ground"  That is the rumour out there. we at the  org are very excited and looking to make this fight happen.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zlatko DedicZlatko Dedic Sloviania  New Yorker managed by Uazil Bazil, training at  Tran MMA Gym. The dedicated  humble Young MMA aspiring fighter joined PROSPECT ORG with  a record of 2-W 1-L. since his arrival he has had two victorious fight putting him on 4-W 1-L. defeated Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit on KOP BLAST and  Chang Honghui on KOP KLASS.
"I like this lad, he is so humble and for some reason appears very arrogant" Controversial  fighter he is indeed.  When we spoke to him after his last fight he made it clear that he will be getting the title  and will demolish anyone who try's to stand on his way.
"This is why I love this sport, seeing  young passion flame out with aspiration and the flare of desire to archive it burning out "  The expert believe he will make it  to the big league if  he gets his stand up game  right to match his ground game.  We look forward to his title fight  

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Liam MurphyLiam Murphy Ireland New Yorker training at Eastern Queen MMA Club managed by Jesse Bowes. Liam  joined the org with a record of 1-W 1-L before his first first at KOP CLASH  28.05.22 against Blue Sky finished the fight in round 1 4mins  5sec.
" The Lad needs to leave the cave and  get himself a social media"  When we spoke with him , he said  " don't really have time for  such stuff, I am solely focused on my training and improving my Skill"
Not sure how he will get good promotion and endorsement with poor promotion. despite not  being involved in the social media network, the people still luv him.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chang HonghuiChang Honghui the  Shaolin Monk base in Tokyo training at Gold Samurai's Gym  managed by Roman Benson came to PROSPECT ORG   with a 3-W  0-L  and since he signed his contract he has had two fights which has now taken his record to a 4-W 1-L. is last two fight was at  KOP BLAST and KOP KLASS where he fought with Balthazar Bolleke and got the Win with by KO round 1 in the 2min 34sec, and  Lost against Zlatko Dedic  Round 1 59sec by submission. on the 03.06.22.
" I am expecting a lot more from this lad, and I have confident that he will pick back up" As a young fighter there can be lop holes for exploitation. 
" Chang needs to work on his ground game. he is very good on his stand up" I am sure he will but before he gets there , just needs to get the fight  kept standing  and get the early finish.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Blue SkyBlue Sky the Greece Plastic in Las Vegas managed by Grumpy Bastard and  training at Jeffery Epstein Suicide centre with a record of 3-W before he signed with PROSPECT ORG and showcased his debut fight with a loss to Liam Murphy round 1. Since his first fight now standing with a 3-W 1-L  he has been putting in more work  hopefully to get  some skill sharpened and up before his next fight.
"with such an experience team of management and  trainers I am sure he will pick up and come back more hungry and stronger" We agree with that and hope he step up and become more confident.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kent  DewKent Dew Bournemouth born fighter from United Kingdom base in Las Vegas, Signed with Prospect and showcase his debut fight with a  Win in KOP CLASH against Abel Hug. it was a big fight that ended in a decision in favour of Kent.
"I don't see this guys having a long career despite his victory on his first fight. I might be wrong on this but with his next fight coming up on the 17.06.22 with Siaka Aya, I expect nothing less than a W, which I doubt he will delver" yea! it will be a difficult one  Siaka Aya will be making his debut  on that night and will take the advantage of extra pressure on Kent. Currently training at Elite MMA project and managed by Portman Wright

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit Sitsongrit Thailand, Rio de Janeiro base MMA fighter currently managed by the one and only Theksit Ruengruong right at the Sitsongrit Gym. With such a big reputation and solid team of support around this young Lad. he was well please to sign for PROSPECT ORG and Showcased his debut fight with a loss to Zlatko Dedic by way of Submission, and made up for the lost in his second fight against Balthazar Bolleke at KOP KLASS, second round KO.
" we expect a lot more from this lad,  not so impress so far with how he has showcase himself"   Rumour has it  He is the younger son of the top classed managers who currently is managing him. 
" I heard his twin brother  was disowned by their father after  losing his last fight"  We where shock when this happened despite his twin brother having a granite Chin, what a shame.
" luckily he was picked up and now being managed by another manager". Any way we wish this lad the best in his career and hope that he stay focus. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Siaka Aya Siaka Aya the Abidjan born from Cote dlvoire, managed by Kick Lether and training in a public Gym. Siaka will be making his first ever debut fight on the 17.06.22 against  Kent Dew in KOP ZOUK. " Not sure what to expect from this lad"  When we spoke with him , he seems very passionate about fighting but we are not sure he can make a long career in the world of  steels. due to the lack of resources available to him.

" His manager is very active and will need good help from the established managers"  I greatly agree as you know we greatly support anything that will help new managers give their fighters a fair chance to train and be able to make their dream come through" 
"Right  if the big gym owner could give this lads  at list one space for active young non VIP manager, that am sure will be a good start" 
You heard it all managers, if you can afford to give a space in you great gym for non VIP managers  to train one of their fighter hit us up and we will make this happen and this world will be a better place.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yuta SanguiaoYuta Sanguiao The Philippines  MMA fighter base in Las Vegas  training at the Scrap Squad Gym. joined PROSPECT ORG and had his debut fight at KOP CLASH with a defeat against  Ajin Heceda by a submission.. The lad is manager by the one and only Sc Tiurpe one of the aspiring manager in the world of MMA.
" We have not seen much of this lad . hopeful we see more of him in his next fight" Sure there is more time for him to prove to his fans, and experts that he is one lad they need to keep an eye on. we wish him all the best here live from PROS London.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Abel HugAbel Hug the Netherlands  New Yorker  managed by Bael Basileos traing at the SSJ Gym. joined PROSPECT ORG and  currently with a record of 0-W 1-L after losing on his debut fight against Kent dew  on KOP CLASH by decision. now looking to make a come back on his next fight against Liam murphy on the 17.06.22 the KOP ZOUK.
"I am ready for this fight and definitely coming out with the W" the very optimistic fighter expressed his confidence, telling the crew he is spending a lot of time improving his skills, he has learnt from the mistake in the last fight and a great improvement has been made so far with his game plan.
" I like that attitude the fans are buzzing with excitement for him" Good luck to Abel we hoping he will hug himself to victory on  the 17.06.22

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Balthazar BollekeBalthazar Bolleke the Belgium MMA fighter has not had any luck since he joined PROSPECT ORG. sitting on a record of 0-W 2-L.  
It can be difficult to pick back the pace when stuck down. a wise man said does not matter how many time you are down. getting up and turning the fall into an enhancing tool . brings a spice that fire up the  change needed for a positive result.
"This lad just need to stay focus and improve his game plan" that is expected from his management they need to  keep him on check.
" there is no future for this lad in the MMA world, lets be honest he got nothing to offer" Expert believe he is just a waste of time and needs to be sent to the FA, and they recommend him trying comedy.
" I will be a fan if he turns to Comedy , turn his failure to laughter"
  • Upvote 4

Ajin Heceda Twitter page: I would just like to say I'm enjoying putting up all this gold along my room my two junior Olympic medals for Greek Roman wrestling as well as freestyle and my 155 pound prospect belt. Be happy to add the 145 pound belt to the arsenal of gold. Hoping my dad will start to see that my style is a real fighting style coming from a long line of strikers and having fallen in love with wrestling and grappling has been tough. 

• Upvote 1

Sanka Coffee: Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up it's MMA time!!! Welcome back all my beautiful people I have here a very special guest with me today Ajin Heceda. Ajin say hi to all these beautiful people listening in on my podcast.

Ajin Heceda: Uhh ummm hi.

Sanka Coffee: So Ajin you are an Olympic Gold medalist in both Greco Roman wrestling and freestyle is that correct?

Ajin Heceda: Um no sir. I'm a Junior Olympic Gold medalist in both of those, I was only 16 at the time and could only compete in junior's division. 

Sanka Coffee: Ah my apologies still impressive and you are currently 4-0 in MMA 2-0 in 145 and 2-0 in 155 and the current Prospect 155 champion right?

Ajin Heceda: That is correct and my next fight is at 145 for the 145 belt as well.

Sanka Coffee: Certainly a good start to your career so far and your style has been using your wrestling to get fights to the ground and then using both your wrestling and BJJ to look for advancing and then your BJJ you picked up from the guy you call Sensei Howlett does that sound right? So how do you see this fight going where Dedic is a very skilled black belt?

Ajin Heceda: Well first of all I'm glad and thankful we have a fighter like Sensei Howlett at Old School Training the guy is amazing he is 7-1 with all victories by submission and is already an Abu Dhabi Champion as well. Secondly it won't be the first time I have gone against a guy better in BJJ than me in my first fight in MMA I had just got my blue belt like two days before and he was a purple belt. Fight ended with me getting the win by submission. I expect the same thing here. I get the takedown with my wrestling, use both my wrestling and BJJ to move around to a more dominant position to negate his grappling advantage and then bam sink in a nice easy submission.

Sanka Coffee: You have moved up the belts really fast in BJJ at an astonishing pace really do you think you will be donning a black belt as well soon?

Ajin Heceda: I guess it depends on your definition of soon. If you mean is there a chance I get it for this fight? Then no. My next fight pretty decent chance, but if not definitely the fight after that one I will.

Sanka Coffee: So what is your plan after this title fight at 145?

Ajin Heceda: Well I alternate between 145 & 155 divisions so my plan is after the title fight at 145 is to defend my belt at 155.

Sanka Coffee: Sounds like a good plan and we thank you for coming on the show. That is all we have time for I wish you luck and will be sitting cage side of your fight.

• Upvote 1

PROSPECT ORG  155 Ibs

Steel Adams

Shinohara Sosuke

Aljosa Medeiros

16529940791983.gifBruno Adams- This lad is Born in Chelsea,  in united kingdom  but base in Las Vegas where he is currently training at the  Elite MMA Project  managed by the Bose Blake White.. "I am very pleased to be a part of the  first generation of Prospect MMA Org, I see myself as a very Passionate spiritualist". 
You heard it from the  lad, who has proven to be having a very great run. standing on the record of  3-W 0-L 
His first debut was with the one and only Buzz Jernigan (now retired) in KOP Unleashed then went on to defeat Panomrunglek Sitsongrit in KOP RAGE by decision and his last fight in KOP TANK with Shinohara Sosuke and earn the big W by KO in the second round 03mins 30sec
"I am very please by his performance so far, just hope he stays focus and keep the momentum going" True he needs to  The expert are expecting a lot from him now so also is the Fans that her flocking in onto his. when we visited the Gym he showed us that he his truly a prospect to add on the top list.
" We Love Bruno, everyone luvs Bruno , don't you know its all about Bruno "  Words has it he is on the list for the title belt. we at Prospect Org Media sends our best wishes to him.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hot WaterHot Water managed by Grumpy Bastard and training at Jeffery Epstein Suicide Centre with a 4-W 1-L since joing PROSPECT ORG he has had 3 fight of which he won 2 and lost his last fight which was his first Title fight, yes his debut fight here at Prospect was in KOP unleashed  with Steel Adams which he  earn the big W by TKO, what a night that was folks.  and then his second fight KOP RAGE with Sambo Sam which he won  in style by KO in round 2  2mins 53sec. the went in for the title with the current 155ibs champion one and only Ajin Heceda in KOP TANK .
" I must say since that fight he has not been himself, putting in so much more in his training" I heard that too,  we still luv him even after that loss we strongly believe in this lad. .
" Sure i see him coming back stronger and more ready. he is a fighter at least he got the prospect trophy for now"

16219234213324.gifSteel Adams  The English man base in Las Vegas where he is currently training at the  Elite MMA Project  managed by the Bose Blake White. Currently sitting on  2-W 1-L, started his debut fight with a loss to hot water, then went back to the training ground and made some changes to his game plan , came back now on a 2W streak  First win in KOP CLASH against Fung Hao Ming won by TKO in round 3 and his last fight today KOP ZOUK against Aljosa Medeiros winning by KO in round 1
"Don't get too excited lad, there is nothing spectacular so far from you"  Well we think he is gradually building up his confidence and learning to take advantage of his chances. which is a very great tool to have in MMA.
" Well he has to stay very consistence and work on his weakness before he gets tangled off his feet again"
This are early stages i am sure the fans are so far happy , looking  at his social media the support and praise is motivating.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Shinohara SosukeShinohara Sosuke  Japanese base in Tokyo MMA fighter  currently training at Gold Samurai's Gym and managed by Roman Benson, sitting on the record of  3-W 2-L but since he signed with Prospect Org has had only two fight of which he won one and lost the other. first fight was KOP RAGE with  Levi Badney  which he won by TKO in the first round. the last fight was against  Bruno Adams lin KOP TANKS lost by KO in the second round.
"This Lad has every opportunity to make himself a great fighter, but he just not confident enough"  Confident plays a big role in the success of most fighters. will he be able to pull himself together and start believing in himself? that we will have to find out in the course of this journey with all the prospect fighters.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fung Hao MingFung Hao Ming Japanese base in Tokyo MMA fighter  currently training at Gold Samurai's Gym and managed by Roman Benson, sitting on the record of  3-W 2- just like his twin brother. he has had only two fight here in PROSPECT ORG which he won one and lost the other. first fight was against  Steel Adams in KOP CLASH which he lost by TKO in the third round and his last fight in KOP ZOUK against Sambo Sam which he won by decision.
"The competition is high, everyone his hungry" Yes no easy win, not too sure or is it that the guys are not really taking this life time opportunity serious enough.
" Are you kidding me, this guys work their neck off day and night" well as you know this is entertainment we need to see more actions, we losing money here, i need my job right.
" The twins are too serious they need to loosen up a little, get some girls in for a massage too much of isolation is not healthy" they do not have social media  crying out loud. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Osazi OkonOsazi Okon the Nigerian Based Las Vegas MMA fighter managed by James Ike and currently training at the  Elite MMA Project the fighter joined PROSPECT  ORG and recently made his debut fight in the KOP ZOUK with a big Win against  Levi Badney by KO in the first round. The lad is sitting now on a 1-W 0-L and we are looking forward to see what more he will be bring in for the Org and his future."I enjoyed his debut fight and I am sure the fans did  too" We where not sure of what to expect in the fight but  seeing this lad come out victorious shows that anything can happen. " I am very excited of my win, and I going to stay  ready and prepared. not going to let my fans down, and I appreciate every support that I am receiving at this time of  my career"  Good luck to you Okon we wish you the very best of your future.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aljosa MedeirosAljosa MedeirosThe  Portuguese  base in Montreal  currently training at Ladus Magnus where he is managed by Davey Mack. sitting on a 1-W  2-L his first fight was against Panomrunglek Sitsongrit he lost through decision in KOP Unleashed, followed by a win in KOP RAGE against a retired fighter and his last fight was with Steel Adams and loss in the first round by KO in KOP ZOUK.
"This lad has not had the best of a season so far. am surprise he is still standing and has not yet been dished out by his manager" Most manager would at this time have dished him away into the FA.
"This lad has a granite  chin" Yers he as and I think thats why he is still standing and hopefully that he steps up his game and game plan, there is so much room for improvement and that has to change and I mean right now.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Panomrunglek SitsongritPanomrunglek Sitsongrit The Thailand Astermdam base MMA fighter currently managed by Sonny Muchacho a very reputable manager who saw want the former managed of this aspiring fight could not see, and took him of the  FA and gave him home and another chance to prove to the world that he is born to survive and be among the best of the best. Currently sitting on 1-W 1-L.  " I am very disappointment by the action of my father who I have so much respect for for cutting me lose after just two fight. well that is life shit happens"  So how do you think this could play for you as we feel there is so so much pressure . will you be looking to prove to him that he made the biggest mistake of his life? "you know family is family, things happens but family still comes first. I am not worried about his action I have so much to do to develop myself which is my priority at this moment" we get that, dam you should be very mad at him you know, cut him off completely? " Nah I love my family as much as I love my Career  they both means a lot to me and getting that balance in life is what makes life beautiful" Wow are you from this planet dude. you all heard from the family man. we will be keeping an eye on this lad.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sambo  SamSambo Sam The Ukraine born MMA fighter base in London currently training at Shut Up & Train managed by Donnie Jackson, sitting on a record of 2-W 3-L since  transition to PROSPECT ORG has had two fight which he has  failed to attain a win.
"I am very disappointed by this fighter there is no future in the big league for him. He needs to get a new job in Samba" We don't blame anyone for their option on this lad and we are sure that even the fans are frustrated with how things has turned out for him.
"This his MMA Sam so put yourself together and step things up "  the frustrated fans are crying out for their love Sambo to bring on the samba fist to extinguish their taste for victory. 
"Good luck Sam luv u"  His manager have so much faith in him if only he can have as much faith in himself.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Levi BadneyLevi Badney The American fighter base in Las Vegas and currently training at Doom's Gym managed by Johnny Tirado sitting on a  1-W 2-L since joined PROSPECT ORG he has had two fight which he lost in KOP RAGE and KOP ZOUK.
"its a shame good dedicated fighter not having the best resources to make a good career" I disagree mate, its not the resources its what the fighter is made off, you can have all the resources and still be a nobody. making the best of what you have and having the right skills and physicals with the primaries. We wish this fight the best in his career.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

KOP RAWL

Greetings everyone. today we have had a great  Rawl of KOP in the cage.  there was 3 title fight Rawling  for a champion to embrace.
What a night it turned out to be. the fans went nut, as the fighters put on a lifetime show. "I was fascinated by the hunger for victory showed by every one of the fighters"  very true I greatly agree everyone stepped up their games but unfortunately there must be a winner and a loser.  "it was truly a fight of Rawl, everyone is a hero"

16505338457898.gif145 Ibs145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+ Champion

Heceda  vs Dedic

Ajin Heceda! introduced from the red Conner while Zlatko Dedic! in the blue Conner as the challenger.
Both fighter refused to keep the game standing they both enjoyed the dirty dancing on the floor. "I am very surprise that Heceda took the game early to the floor, which kind of disoriented Dedic"  that is what you call classic gameplay. "Yes  is like spam the dirty dance floor and keep it wet"  Dedic did not see that coming, despite all effort to wipe the floor dry for a submission, I guess Heceda got too much spam to pour out, to keep the dirty floor dancing  in a booo by the fan who where hoping for more action and entertainment.
at the end of the 3 round Heceda won the title belt by decision. " the judges loves spams"

Dedic "It was a great fight, it could have been a better result but am not a fighter that cannot take lose,  I am better and I can Win, its just the right game plan and I will put in more work as I always do and look forward to a rematch"
Heceda " I told you guys I got this and here it is, the unstoppable. To all my fans  much love"

16316851453813.gif185 Ibs 145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+Champion
Ichirou  vs Heldemo

Sugawara Ichirou! introduced from the red Conner while Jonas Heldemo! n the blue Conner as the challenger.
we did not see that coming in 0.20sec of round one  Sugawara knocked  Jonas down and followed with strike that confused Jonas could not defend so the referee had to jump in to stop the match.
making Sugawara the first 185ibs Champs.
" I am happy for the lad I knew that the lad got something and I am sure he will defend the belt."  Yeah it was a well deserved victory. rumour has it that Bone breaker is looking to challenge him for the belt. 
"Thats what I am talking  it has to happen, Bone breaker is sticky grandy. can't wait for this fight"

Jonas" I can only say congratulation to the Champ, he was better today and deserved the belt today."
Sugawara " I worked hard and that has paid up. I will keep working hard and I do not mind who wants to challenge me,  so I will be ready to defend my title as the Champ, be it Bone breaker or whatever"

16529791873627.jpgWINNER
Wilson  vs Breaker
James Wilson! introduced from the red Conner while Bone Breaker! in the blue Conner as the challenger.
After a smooth early takedown the rest is history as the commentator says it all
Breaker is working to tighten his grip on Wilson's neck. He's isolated an arm and is working for an arm triangle. Wilson has recognised the danger and is trying to turn with the submission but Breaker is really squeezing tight and eventually Wilson passes out! Breaker breaks the hold and jumps onto the cage to celebrate! Submission of the night, I'd say!
Bone Breaker! "I feel ready for the title shot and looks like the new Champs got me to fight to defend his title belt. he is a good fighter and hard working one too. it will surely be a great fight. I want the title and I am working hard for it so I will do what I have to do to get it"  Thanks to my fans for their support they are amazing.
we can see why this lad fan base is pushing up so fast, very focused  and determined. we wish him the very best in the next fight with the Champ.

14240196983023.jpgWINNER

Mills  vs Watts
Demarques Mills! introduced from the red Conner while  Jango Watts! in the blue Conner as the challenger.
Jango became there winner by way of TKO (Strikes) after 0.42 of  round 2.
Both lads gave it all their best and one came out a winner, in every fighter who ever wants it more gains an edge.  We are happy for Jango refused to speak with the fans who he could have added to his network. I think his manager needs to do something about this get him to engage with the fans to boost his popularity and exposure to greater awareness.
" I agree, he did well showing us today that he has just had two fights and  knows how to make you pay if you get distracted" Mills was on a winning 2 streak before this fight, we are sure he will not be affected by this loss, and he will be coming back out more stronger in his next fight.

16266204164136.jpgWINNER
fighting out of the red corner.  Mohammed Abul! fighting out of the blue corner.
Bimbo Slaissi!
Wow! this was a fight to remember  did you see how Abul recovered from the first round after being rocked?
"I thought it was all over and I was completely wrong, Abul enjoy taking the fight to decision which he is one hell of a talented decision fighter" true to be a decision fighter I guess you will be ready to take all that the opponent will bring, which he did.
"they both are great fighters with great future ahead"  Slaissi  we wish you more knuckles to your fist can't wait to see you knock your next opponent  down.

30w2.jpgWINNER
Aury  vs Khinchegashvili
Introducing the fighter to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 4 - 3 - 0, fighting out of Tokyo, Apollinaire Aury!
And introducing the fighter to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of New York, David Khinchegashvili!
This two fighter gave it all they got. we were expecting Aury to get himself off the losing streak with this fight, but it looks like he is very much happy with getting one more loss. "Wake up lad time is going, if you do not want to win fights just get a new job at KFC and sell some chicken"
What a way to finish good work there Khinchegashvili
Aury is rocked! 
Khinchegashvili lands with a good tight uppercut to the head. 
Oh Aury is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!! 
Khinchegashvili lands a good knee to the midsection. Aury won't want to take too many of those. 
Khinchegashvili lands with a short shot to the head. 
Khinchegashvili with the Thai clinch, moves his hips back and unleashes a brutal knee to the head! Aury drops to the mat in a crumpled heap! Huuuuuuge knee there! WOW!

16420609631697.jpg135 Ibs145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+ Champion
Zemin  vs Rose
Introducing the champion to my left, fighting out of the red corner.
With a record of 3 - 3 - 0, fighting out of Tokyo, Unang Zemin!
And introducing the challenger to my right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 0 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Los Angeles, Max Rose!
When you see a title fight ends with a decision you have to give it up for the two warrior who did all that they have to keep the fan anticipating with suspense. but after the long waited result Zemin came out with the W leaving Rose to wonder he deserves the W and feel Zemin won this out of luck.
"Welldone Lads"
Congratulation to the first and new 135 IBS Champs Unang Zemin!
Rumor has it that he will be defending his title against the Pocket rocketer  or Andreas Bonifacio

12b18.jpgWINNER
Dickons  vs Wheeler
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Tokyo, Jovan Dickons!
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Marcus Wheeler!

Dickons Lost to Wheeler tonight. Dickon took the fight early to the ground but could not keep it there and finish. so Wheeler to the opportunity that he had to finish the fight the commentary says it all
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Dickons is rocked! 
Dickons swings widly with a right hand 
and Wheeler counters with a crisp right that sends Dickons to the canvas! Wheeler follows up with punches from the mount and this one is all over!  
Marcus Wheeler spent the whole post fight interview bigging himself up. It didn't go down that well with the fans after a while as they thought it was a bit arrogant.
Wheeler arrogant he needs to work on his manners good luck to his coaches and fellow trainee

12b13.jpgWINNER
Doser  vs Wright
With a record of 0 - 2 - 0, fighting out of London, Deontay Doser!
With a record of 2 - 1 - 0, fighting out of London, Time To Fight Wright!

Doser tried his very best to take the fight to a decision but unfortunately Wright had a better game plan and ended the game with a submission in the 3 round.
"Doser is really struggling to get find himself  and get himself out of this losing streak" Makes you wonder if this is due to poor gameplay or he is just not fit to be a fighter. we will see how it goes with him. experts feels he will end up in as FA soon.

16457017379417.gifWINNER
Snel  vs Rockefeller
With a record of 0 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Montreal, Merton Snel!
With a record of 1 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Los Angeles, Albert Rockefeller!

" I am not surprise with the outcome of this fight. but surprise that Snel is still not in the FA" We believe the manager just giving him a long rope to get himself together, we won't be blame him if he gets rid of him after this fight. 
Rock did not waste his chance to add a W to himself. 
Snel is rocked! 
The fight stays on the outside here - Snel looks like he's thinking about clinching though.
Oh Snel is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
We've been informed that Rockefeller has been working hard on his conditioning in the buildup to the fight. 
Rockefeller weaves into range and cracks Snel right on the temple with a beautiful overhand right! Snel goes down! He's out cold! Wow, what a beautiful knockout! Rockefeller is strutting round the canvas like a movie star as the camera bulbs flash frantically.
Albert Rockefeller decided to go for the less than humble approach in his post fight interview, telling everyone how he is going to conquer the world. The crowd seemed to like it when really that sort of approach could have gone either way.
Enjoy your night Rockefeller!

Specail thanks to all the manager  for the great work they doing with these fighter. from us all at the PROSPECT ORG MEDIA

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give the winner by unanimous decision Ajin Heceda!!!

Ajin Heceda: Thanks Slo.

Slo Moegan: So what does it mean to you to have both the 145 and 155 pound belts?

Ajin Heceda: Well I said I would do it and I did it. So I'm happy about it. It's a bit hard to put into words Slo. I started training for this sport from just being a wrestler when I was just 16. To get to this point in my career at just 18 years of age is just proof of the hard work and sacrifice I have put in day in and day out over these last 2 years. I'm still a high school student so my time is limited. I didn't get the finish for the first time in my career and you guys have come to expect a better showing from me and you deserve a better showing. I promise to do better in my next fight.

Slo Moegan: Speaking of your next fight what are you thinking?

Ajin Heceda: Well my next fight should be back up at 155 defending my 155 title. As far as who I think I have to wait around to see who the winner out of Bruno and Hot and Steal and Shinohara is. I imagine it will be the winner out of one of those two fights.

• Like 1

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Johanna Lukiainen scores the fight 30:27
Judge Anni Minnem�ki scores the fight 30:27
Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Unang Zemin!

Unang Zemin is the new bantamweight champion!

16420609631697.jpg

Unang Zemin (380660)

135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

"Wooow! Guys... What a fight! We put on a show today! Fantastic show! I feel good. Wonderful. It's amazing feeling. First bantamweight champ in the org history... Sounds perfect. Even better! That was a good fight. Max Rose was looking fantastic today! He is tough. Probably the biggest underdog in the card, but he showed to all how tough he is! Respect. Excellent chin. Also, my first win by decision. I had some problems to finish this fight, so... Finally, it's a judge's decision. Thanks to all. Sponsors, coaches from my amazing gym, to my team, family for support, manager and... Big respect for the rest. I'm ready for the next challenge. As always! Respect and open mind!"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Curix said:

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Johanna Lukiainen scores the fight 30:27
Judge Anni Minnem�ki scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Unang Zemin!

Unang Zemin is the new bantamweight champion!

16420609631697.jpg

Unang Zemin (380660)

135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

"Wooow! Guys... What a fight! We put on a show today! Fantastic show! I feel good. Wonderful. It's amazing feeling. First bantamweight champ in the org history... Sounds perfect. Even better! That was a good fight. Max Rose was looking fantastic today! He is tough. Probably the biggest underdog in the card, but he showed to all how tough he is! Respect. Excellent chin. Also, my first win by decision. I had some problems to finish this fight, so... Finally, it's a judge's decision. Thanks to all. Sponsors, coaches from my amazing gym, to my team, family for support, manager and... Big respect for the rest. I'm ready for the next challenge. As always! Respect and open mind!"

We have always know you to be a very reputable fighter with a great sportmanship. "That is very true he has shown us that he is a good leader of men . i like this"  Well am sure we all do like positive mind and it inspires  and greats a beautiful atmosphere for sucess. Thank you Champ and we wish you the best on your next fight.

• Upvote 1

16316851453813.gif

Sugawara "The Master" Ichirou (380203)

185 lbs, PROSPECT 380+

"The next fight is officially booked. Great opponent! Bone Breaker, be ready for me! Hope you will not break my bones, haha! Big respect to you. Good luck. You are really skillful guy. I will do everything to win that fight. The first title defense... Also, I'm open for the one rematch. Revazi Nadareishvili is the one and only man who beat me in awesome style. That was an amazing fight, man! Big respect. Open to fight you again in the future in a rematch! Whenever, man. I feel like I need it, inside my head. Peace. See you all soon. In the cage!"

• Like 1

KOP BAW!
1656318294PROSPECT BAW!.png
What a great weekend it has been the fighter has given the fans great night to remember. Great thanks to you all from all of us at PROSPECT  ORG MEDIA for making this weekend events a success.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hot WaterWinner

Introducing the fighter on the left, fighting out of the red corner.

With a record of 3 - 0 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Bruno Adams!
And introducing the fighter on the right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 4 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Hot Water!
A short right hand to the side of the head by Water.
A short left from Water.
Water lands a big right hand that drops Adams! The killer instinct kicks in and Water finishes his opponent with a series of strikes from mount. A dominating finish by Water!
"During a confident post fight interview, Hot Water thanked all his fans. He seemed very genuine when describing how motivated his fans keep him. "

16219234213324.gifWinner

With a record of 2 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Steel Adams!
And introducing the fighter on the  right, fighting out of the blue corner.
With a record of 3 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Tokyo, Shinohara Sosuke!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Sosuke is rocked!
Adams unloads with a big right hand that wobbles Sosuke! He's leaning against the cage trying to keep his feet but Adams is unloading with more strikes now! Sosuke drops to his knees and the referee stops the fight for a TKO!
"Steel Adams seemed lost for words in his post fight interview but he remembered to thank his fans and directed everyone to his website. "

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kent  DewWinner
With a record of 2 - 0 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Kent Dew!
With a record of 1 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Rio de Janeiro, Kaengsaklek Sitsongrit!
Sitsongrit is rocked!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/4.gif
That's four minutes gone in the round.
Dew fakes a shot to the body and cracks his opponent in the head. Nice ground and pound there!
Sitsongrit is still in real trouble! Can Dew finish him?
Dew scoring with some good ground and pound from mount here. Will he manage to finish Sitsongrit?
Dew landing strikes, looking to finish!
Sitsongrit is in a horrible position here. Dew smacks him with another shot as he tries to escape the position.
Dew lands a big elbow - Sitsongrit is in trouble! More strikes from the mount and Sitsongrit is forced to tap out!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anthony PembertonWinner
With a record of 2 - 1 - 0, fighting out of Montreal, Anthony Pemberton!
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Sydney, Wally Lewis!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Pemberton is actively looking for submissions from his back. He's worked himself a little space on the bottom and seems to be going for a triangle. No, he's switched into an armbar! That was slick! Lewis rolls with it to try and escape but Pemberton cranks on the arm and Lewis is forced to tap out! This one is aaaaaaaaall over!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Laxus DreyarWinner
With a record of 1 - 0 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Laxus Dreyar!
With a record of 1 - 0 - 0, fighting out of London, Max Bronson!
Bronson is rocked!
This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!
Dreyar jabs Bronson to the body, keeping him at a distance.
Bronson throws a combination that misses
and Dreyar counters with a huge left! Bronson is in big trouble! He's backing up but Dreyar isn't giving him chance to recover. Under a barage of punches the ref has to step in to save Bronson from any more damage. A dominating finish by Dreyar!
"A very excited looking Laxus Dreyar made sure he remembered to thank all the fans both in the arena and on the internet. He said all the coolest people spend all day on MMA websites, which got a big reaction. "

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Aljosa MedeirosWinner
With a record of 1 - 0 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Osazi Okon!
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Montreal, Aljosa Medeiros!
Okon is rocked!
Medeiros connects with a bit shot that sees Okon covering up! More strikes from Medeiros and the referee jumps in to stop the fight! Medeiros is our winner by TKO!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Amakusa SaneujiWinner
With a record of 1 - 0 - 0, fighting out of Tokyo, Amakusa Saneuji!
With a record of 0 - 4 - 0, fighting out of Helsinki, Rudolph Winters!
Amakusa got the W by way of Submission (Armbar)
That's two minutes gone in the round.
Saneuji is working hard to pass the guard. He's done it - he's now in full mount! Trouble for Winters!
Winters has left one of his arms exposed and Saneuji doesn't need a second invitation. He's isolated it and locked on a tight armbar. Winters screams and taps out, obviously in a lot of pain. Hopefully there isn't permanent damage to that arm.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Revazi NadareishviliWinner
With a record of 0 - 6 - 0, fighting out of Helsinki, Juha Maenpaa!
With a record of 2 - 1 - 0, fighting out of New York, Revazi Nadareishvili!
the fight ended up in unanimous decision
Judge Anni Minnem�ki scores the fight 28:29
Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 28:29
Judge Tarja Halkonen scores the fight 28:29
In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Revazi Nadareishvili!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sambo  SamWinner
With a record of 2 - 3 - 0, fighting out of London, Sambo Sam!
With a record of 1 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Las Vegas, Levi Badney!
the fight eneded with Sambo getting the big W in the first round.
That's one minute gone in the round.
Sam has managed to work for a loose triangle. I think Badney should be able to defend this one pretty easily though. Oh, Sam has tightened it up now! Badney should have reacted faster there - he's in big trouble and yes, he's tapped out! This one is all over!
have a winner by way of Submission (Triangle). Sambo Sam!
Sambo Sam gave a mention to Un-Kaged Nutrition in his post fight interview. That will please them (and hopefully generate some sales).

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Calan SmithWinner
Calan SmithJan Maas

With a record of 3 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Amsterdam, Calan Smith!
With a record of 0 - 2 - 0, fighting out of Montreal, Jan Maas!
the fight ended up in the first round with Calan getting the W.
"Smith throws a big counter combination but Maas scrambles out of danger and avoids any damage.
Maas get stunned by a cross and takes another one on the button. Maas stumbles backwards and tries to bounce back off the cage but Smith runs in and jumps on him with a leaping lead hook that puts him out! Wow, that was highlight reel stuff! Awesome finish!"

• Upvote 1

Leeroy Brown: Hi out there to all you happening cats and foxy ladies out there. Thank you for tuning in again to The Bad Bad Leeroy Brown show where we have the baddest men in their whole damn town come to speak. Tonight we have the young Ajin Heceda with us.

Ajin Heceda: Happy to be here Mr. Brown.

Leeroy Brown: Ahh call me Leeroy.

Ajin Heceda. Yes sir Mr. Leeroy. I mean Leeroy.

Leeroy Brown: So your next fight is at Prospect at 155 and the very first title defense of your young career. Who is it against, how do you see it going, and what pressures do you face?

Ajin Heceda: That is correct. It's against Steel Adams. He's on a 3 fight win streak. He has really good striking, he's taller and bigger. Well I'm sure he is looking to put me to sleep by knocking me out, but while there is a big difference in our skills on the feet there is no way he has the skills to prevent me from taking him down. So I'm going to take him down, take his back, and choke him out. He'll be ready to fight again next week as I'm not going to hurt him at all. As far as what pressures do I face? Well I face a ton of pressure. I have two Jr Olympic Gold Medals, I hold the belt in two divisions in MMA, I'm undefeated and I'm only 18 years old, my last fight was the first time a fight went to decision and I couldn't finish it. So I'm facing a mountain of pressure. Everytime there are eyes watching to see if I do something amazing, people wondering how good I can get, and those waiting to see me fall.

Leeroy Brown: What is next for the baddest man in two divisions?

Ajin Heceda: That's simple after this defend the 145 title. I'm not holding up either division. Yeah I'll make sure I have time to train and still develop but I'm going to stay active in both.

Leeroy Brown: There you have it. Make sure you tune in again to the Bad Bad Leeroy Brown Show.

• Like 1

KOP EGOS 22nd JULY

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ajin Heceda145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+16219234213324.gif155Ibs

Heceda has hold of Adams's arm here. He's working for an Americana. It looks like he might have it! Adams tries to escape but he's just digging himself in deeper - Heceda cranks the arm and Adams screams in pain! The ref makes a decision and ends the fight before the tap - no complains from Adams, who is just happy to have his arm attached to his body.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Americana). Ajin Heceda!
Ajin Heceda retains his lightweight title!
After winning the bout, Ajin Heceda thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sugawara Ichirou145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+16529791873627.jpg185 Ibs

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif
Ichirou is wriggling around trying to escape but Breaker has hooked up a rear naked choke! Is it over??? Is it... you're damn right it is! Ichirou taps out and Breaker picks up the big win! Great work there by Breaker!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:29 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Bone Breaker!
Bone Breaker is the new middleweight champion!
Bone Breaker thanked the fans post fight for their support

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vadius Highwind145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcus Wheeler205 ibs

Highwind is rocked!
Wheeler is looking for an opening here. He's unloaded a big left hand that catches Highwind flush on the jaw and sends him tumbling to the canvas! Highwind is out cold! Wheeler holds back from landing any unnecessary shots to his unconscious opponent, as the referee reacts slowly to the situation. A brutal knockout and then some excellent sportsmanship - this guy is my new favorite fighter!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:48 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Marcus Wheeler!
Marcus Wheeler is the new light heavyweight champion!
After winning the bout, Marcus Wheeler thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen give it for your winner by submission in the VERY FIRST Round Ajin Heceda!!!

Ajin Heceda: Thanks Slo!

Slo Moegan: So this makes your 6th win and 5th submission victory with 4 different types of submissions. We all know you are a talented wrestler and have all the accolades to prove it even Olympic Gold even though it was Jr Olympics. But how does it feel to show case your growth time ever time in the ground craft and see your grappling that you have been training for pay off?

Ajin Heceda: Man it feels unbelievable it really does. I didn't even realize until you said it and I was replaying it in my head that I had that many different submission victories. I mean the guy's at Old School Training know what they are doing and my number one mentor in grappling James Howlett is a straight beast and an Abu Dhabi Champion.

Slo Moegan: So you have a submission win both by way of kimura and americana a lot of people here and at home watching this on YouTube might not know what the difference really is can you kind of give us a little explanation as you are becoming an expert?

Ajin Heceda: Well without getting too technical your big difference is the direction the forearm gets pointed if it goes up towards the shoulder it's an Americana and if it goes down towards the hip it's a Kimura. There are some more technical aspects differences but easiest way to tell.

Slo Moegan: What do you have to say about your performance tonight?

Ajin Heceda: As GSP would say I'm not impressed but not impressed by own performance. I still think I could have and should have done better than I did tonight. But my hats off to Adams I know he put in a good camp and worked hard for this and with him not even trying to concede or protest when the ref stopped without him tapping showed real class and toughness on his part. And good job on the ref to protect the fighter and notice how much twerk was already on it at that angle. I didn't want to cause any real damage but as he wasn't tapping I started putting more and more pressure little by little as I didn't want to go past the point of no return and snap it but I would have.

Slo Moegan: So what is next for you?

Ajin Heceda: I'll be defending the 145 pound belt next. Probably in around 3 weeks. Against who I'm not sure yet. It will either be against Liam Murphy or if Kent Dew wins his fight I could see him getting a shot too. I'll be ready either way it goes though.

Slo Moegan: As always I have no doubt that is true and can't wait for your next fight.

• Upvote 2

Ajin Heceda Twitter page: I just wanted to give a shout out to all my fans. 6-0 and that's 3-0 at 145 and 3-0 at 155. Couldn't do what I do without the support of all of you. And just successfully defended my 155 title and next will be defending my 145 title.

RISEWarrior67: Oh yeah how do you think you stack up against the bigger London based org champions at 145 & 155 loser?

Ajin Heceda: Pretty well actually. Quality over quantity. Both champions are really good fighters over there but Charles Mesquita at 145 doesn't have the wrestling to take me down and I don't think he has the ability to submit me from the bottom. So it would either go to me for top control or submission. And Toby MacAlister at 155 over there certainly has some really good boxing and starting to piece a ground game together too, but no way could he stop me from taking him down and we are just worlds apart on the ground that he would end up tapping.

Hiroshi Heceda: You may be winning and making a name for yourself but you disgrace our family legacy we are striking warriors of old. Your way of fighting is cowardice.

Ajin Heceda: I am training in striking and plan to start working some of that in, but I hope to some day change your mind about my style father.

RISEWarrior67: Lol you think you could beat the champions at RISE even though your own father thinks you are coward. Lol.

Ajin Heceda: I know I can. Have them meet me here and I'll prove it's quality over quantity.

James Howlett: Don't listen to them you are doing great. Rest up for the weekend and I need you back in the gym training with me on Monday for my fight.

Ajin Heceda: Yes sir professor.

Old School Training: Defend that 145 so we can get both 145 & 155 belts a spot in our gym trophy case while you aren't fighting.

Ajin Heceda: I intend too. Just waiting on the offer.

RISEWarrior67: We rule here and you drool loser.

Ajin Heceda: Well they know where to find me if they feel like getting beat. They want a real competitor come over here and I'll prove it.

• Like 1

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ajin Heceda  V 16219234213324.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/2.gif
Heceda has hold of Adams's arm here. He's working for an Americana. It looks like he might have it! Adams tries to escape but he's just digging himself in deeper - Heceda cranks the arm and Adams screams in pain! The ref makes a decision and ends the fight before the tap - no complains from Adams, who is just happy to have his arm attached to his body.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:18 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Americana). Ajin Heceda!
Ajin Heceda retains his lightweight title!
After winning the bout, Ajin Heceda thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

16529791873627.jpg VMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sugawara Ichirou

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/3.gif
That's three minutes gone in the round.
Ichirou wants to escape from the position here - easier said than done!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub2.gif
Ichirou is wriggling around trying to escape but Breaker has hooked up a rear naked choke! Is it over??? Is it... you're damn right it is! Ichirou taps out and Breaker picks up the big win! Great work there by Breaker!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:29 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Bone Breaker!
Bone Breaker is the new middleweight champion!
Bone Breaker thanked the fans post fight for their support.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Stephen Hawking V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mohammed Abul

Abul swings widly with a right hand
and Hawking counters with a stiff right hand.
Abul is rocked!
Abul misses with an uppercut
and Hawking scores with a counter punch that sends Abul to the canvas! Hawking smells blood - he's punishing Abul with more strikes and the ref has stopped it! Abul has no idea where he is - he's tackled the ref... oh dear, poor guy, the crowd is in hysterics!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:40 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Stephen Hawking!
Stephen Hawking thanked the fans post fight for their support.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcus Wheeler V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Vadius Highwind

Wheeler catches Highwind with a nice straight right. He seems pissed - ooooh, it's on now! On like donkey kong!
Highwind is rocked!
Wheeler is looking for an opening here. He's unloaded a big left hand that catches Highwind flush on the jaw and sends him tumbling to the canvas! Highwind is out cold! Wheeler holds back from landing any unnecessary shots to his unconscious opponent, as the referee reacts slowly to the situation. A brutal knockout and then some excellent sportsmanship - this guy is my new favorite fighter!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:48 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Marcus Wheeler!
Marcus Wheeler is the new light heavyweight champion!
After winning the bout, Marcus Wheeler thanked all his fans and promised he'd do even better in his next fight. The crowd seemed to love his humility.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Albert Rockefeller V 40w7.jpg

Rockefeller swung with a counter punch to the body but it didn't connect.
Rockefeller lands a powerful looking uppercut that connected with his opponent's jaw.
The crowd cheering loudly, showing their appreciation for the quality fight we're seeing here.
Chapman has his takedown stuffed
and Rockefeller counters with a huge left! Chapman is in big trouble! He's backing up but Rockefeller isn't giving him chance to recover. Under a barage of punches the ref has to step in to save Chapman from any more damage. A dominating finish by Rockefeller!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Albert Rockefeller!
Albert Rockefeller was full of energy after the big win and talked about how he thinks he can do big things in this sport. The crowd were appreciative of his determination to succeed.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - James Wilson V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Devon Miles

Miles rushes in with a sloppy looking punch
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
and Wilson counters with a nice right hand that sends Miles toppling to the canvas! Miles scrambles and gets back to his feet - can Wilson finish him?!
Miles is still on wobbly legs! Can Wilson finish him?
It looks like Wilson has been trying to sharpen up his punching technique, as it looks crisper than last time we saw him.
Wilson feints a kick and comes over the top with a right hand, followed by a left hook - both land, sending Miles crashing to the mat! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:10 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). James Wilson!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Time To Fight Wright V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcellus Wallace

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/1.gif
Wright looking for an armbar but decides to keep the dominant position instead.
Wright throws some shoulder strikes here and then postures up. Oh, he's gone for an armbar! Wallace has his hands clasped together but Wright breaks the hold and Wallace is forced to tap! This one is aaaaaaaaaaall over! That was lightning fast by Wright!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:30 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Time To Fight Wright!
Jumping up and down and very excited, Time To Fight Wright waved his t-shirt featuring Un-Kaged Nutrition's logo in front of the cameras.

18w13.jpg V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jango  Watts

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown2.gif
Kan lands a left and a right that send Watts crashing to the mat, dazed. Kan thinks about following him to the mat but decides to wave him back up to his feet!
Watts is rocked!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/clinch2.gif
Kan has closed the distance and engaged Watts in a clinch.
Watts's head jolts backwards as he takes an uppercut right on the button!
Oh Watts is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
A left hand lands to the body for Kan.
Watts is breathing heavily.
Watts letting Kan take a breather here.
Kan lands a big right hand that drops Watts! The killer instinct kicks in and Kan finishes his opponent with a series of strikes from mount. A dominating finish by Kan!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:21 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Amara Kan!
Amara Kan decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Panomrunglek Sitsongrit V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mr Azerbaijan

And that's the end of the fight!
That was a close round. You could make an argument for either fighter but I would give it to Panomrunglek Sitsongrit .
I think Azerbaijan has won this one but let's see whether the judges agree with me. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Judge Ben Zyskovitsi scores the fight 29:29
Judge Marco Blurstr�m scores the fight 29:28
Judge Anni Minnem�ki scores the fight 27:30

The fight is ruled a draw!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Saw Ba Nyein V Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Max Rose

and Rose counters by moving into the clinch. Good anticipation by Rose.
With the two fighters working up against the cage, Rose just misses with a elbow thrown towards Ba Nyein's brow.
Rose is trying to break the clinch but Ba Nyein is controlling him.
Rose tries to land knees in the clinch but Ba Nyein avoids the damage to the body.
Rose tries to land knees in the clinch but Ba Nyein avoids the damage to the body.
Max Rose has stepped it up - he knows he needs a finish here!
Ba Nyein working aggressively here.

Saw Ba Nyein showed his dominance in that final round.
Well I reckon that's a shut out for Ba Nyein, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Judge Roosa J�rvil�inen scores the fight 30:27
Judge Arvi Lind scores the fight 30:27

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Saw Ba Nyein!

KOP EGOS

Ajin Heceda Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ajin Heceda155IBS 145 lbs, PROSPECT 380+Champion undefeated

Bone Breaker 16529791873627.jpg185IBS 185 lbs, PROSPECT 380+New Champion

Marcus Wheeler Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Marcus Wheeler205IBS 205 lbs, PROSPECT 380+New Champion

KOP EGOS  brought us Two new Champions who we looking forward to see if they will fight and work hard to maintain the title. the event us had a draw fight, 'Wow those two gave it all they got and it was worth the show'. Yes!  They both have requested a rematch. intresting right?

'We like to see fighter who is hungry for a W and this two are very much hungry to get that W rather than settling for a draw'

We will all find out who is the better fighter on the 5th of August  so folks  start getting your tickets. 

Mr AzerbaijanMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Panomrunglek Sitsongrit REMATCH Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mr AzerbaijanPanomrunglek Sitsongrit

COMING UP

KOP MARTLE 29th JULY

We have two title fight in the up coming event KOP MARTLE on the 29th of July don't miss the fight. the fight title fight for 170IBS and 135 title champion defending his title.

Bulla MardenMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bulla Marden135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Laxus DreyarLaxus Dreyar

Unang ZeminMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Unang Zemin135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pocket RocketPocket Rocket

That is it from us all at PROSPECT ORG MEDIA. keep the hard work going

• Like 2

KOP Mantle

Wow! What a  night at the KOP MANTLE evenet held today. the fightersa gave it all they got and did not disappoint their fans. it was an extreme combat with lound oviation from all the fans and those watching live on the big screen. The event brought about a neew Champion  Bulla Marden. the new 170Ibs Champion.  The 135Ibs Champion did not disappoint his fan and us at the Project Media as he retained his beat with a very dominating W against  Pocket Rocket  and remained the undefeated 135Ibs undefeated Champion.

Bulla Marden Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bulla Marden170 lbs, PROSPECT 380+170Ibs New Champion

Bulla Marden  VS Laxus Dreyar

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Marden throws a nice looking combination but Dreyar bobs and weaves to avoid any damage.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown.gif
Dreyar gets caught napping as Marden dives in and scores a takedown. Dreyar manages to retain guard.
Dreyar is looking to stand back up... there's a bit of a scramble and Marden dives into side control.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/reversalblue.gif
Dreyar is trying to get back to half guard.
You can see the frustration on Dreyar's face, being in this tough position on the bottom.
Marden has worked his way into a potential kimura here. Dreyar is trying to get out of the position but his squirming has just got him deeper into trouble. Marden yanks on the arm and Dreyar is forced to tap due to a very painful looking submission! Nice work by Marden.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:48 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Bulla Marden!
Bulla Marden is the new welterweight champion!
Bulla Marden decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.
In defeat, Laxus Dreyar stepped up to the mic, saying 'I'll come back stronger'.

Kent Dew Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kent  Dew Winner

Kent Dew  VS Chang Honghui
That's three minutes gone in the round.
Dew scores with punches from side control.
Dew working the ground and pound.
Dew prevents Honghui from escaping the position.
Dew tries for a kimura. Not really close to a finish though.
Dew tries for a kimura. Not really close to a finish though.
Dew landing with strikes to the head and body from side control.
Honghui is trying to stand and escape here. He's got onto all fours but that's just let Dew take his back! Uh oh - Dew has got a rear naked choke here! Honghui is forced to tap! It's all over! One monent is all it takes in this sport!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Kent Dew!

Bruno Miranda Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bruno Miranda Winner

Bruno Miranda  VS Anthony Pemberton

Pemberton throws a series of punches but Miranda moves out of range.
Miranda throws a front kick that sends Pemberton stumbling back into the cage.
Miranda lands a jab, followed by a cross and another cross, as Pemberton backs up against the cage.
Miranda slips a jab from Pemberton.
Miranda throws a sloppy body shot
and Pemberton counters with a nice uppercut.
Pemberton thows a left - swing and a miss!
Miranda cracks Pemberton with a right hand to the side of the head.
Pemberton is rocked!
Miranda fakes a right and follows up with a big left that drops Pemberton to one knee - oooooh, he's wobbly! Pemberton looks to clinch but Miranda throws him off and pummels him into the canvas! Pemberton taps out under the strikes! The fight is over!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:14 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Strikes). Bruno Miranda!

Sainey Diawara Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sainey DiawaraWinner

Sainey Diawara  VS  Jarrod Beard

Beard tries to shoot in for a takedown. He's got hold of a leg but Diawara swivels and escapes.
Diawara forces Beard back against the cage and clinches.
Beard is looking for a takedown up against the cage. Diawara gets underhooks though and prevents the takedown attempt.
Diawara lands a right hand.
Diawara just leaning against Beard, taking a breather.
Beard goes for a takedown in the clinch but Diawara prevents it.
That's three failed takedown attempts in the round for Jarrod Beard. That's going to take a lot out of him.
Beard lands a nice uppercut.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif
It looks like Sainey Diawara has been cut.
Beard can't find room to land a body shot as Diawara controls the action.
Beard tried to land a shot to the body but connects with Diawara's elbow.
Diawara is pressed up against the cage. Beard has hold of a leg and is looking to drag Diawara down to the mat. Diawara avoids the attempt though and has circled away. We're back to striking at a distance.
A punch lands to the side of Beard 's head but he takes it in his stride.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut2.gif
It looks like Jarrod Beard has been cut.
Beard has been talking about how he's improved his wrestling in the run up to the fight so let's see if that's enough to sway the balance.
A jab from Beard does it's job there.
Beard misses with a looping right.
Beard misses with a straight right.
Diawara cracks Beard with a right hand to the side of the head.
The fans in attendance giving it up for the two fighters, who have really let it all hang out in the last minute or so!
Beard takes a shot to the body in his stride.
Diawara flashes Beard a smile before throwing a beast of a right hand, straight down the pipe. Beard's eyes follow the hand right onto his nose, taking in it's full glory... and then darkness. Beard crumples to the floor! He's out cold! Diawara punches the air and yells at the top of his lungs - yeeeeeeeeeeah!!!! This one is all over!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:53 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Sainey Diawara!

Roberto Rossi Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Roberto Rossi WINNER

Roberto Rossi  VS Apollinaire Aury

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round3.jpg
A telegraphed right hand from Rossi misses the target.
Aury looks to score with a jab to the body but Rossi is just out of range.
Rossi darts in and out, connecting with a jab.
Aury throws a monster uppercut resembling something out of street fighter but it doesn't land.
Aury misses with a jab, cross combination.
Aury moves forwards but Rossi connects with a nice, crisp jab.
Rossi lands a leg kick. The shin dug right into the meat of the thigh.
Rossi is the aggressor but that punch slipped nicely by Aury.
A big right from Aury misses.
Decent striking displayed by Rossi there.
Rossi throws a hard body shot but it just misses.
Aury avoids the body shot from Rossi.
Aury misses with a straight right.
Rossi fakes a jab and then connects with a hook.
Rossi ducks down and throws a hook to the body but Aury moves away.
Aury has a pretty nasty looking mouse under his right eye.
Rossi tries to score with an inside leg kick but telegraphs it and Aury is able to avoid easily.
Fantastic stuff here - a very entertaining period of action, which has drawn cheers from the crowd.
Rossi throws an overhand right that lands on Aury's shoulder, as Aury tries to avoid the shot.
Rossi connects with a leg kick. He turned his hip over nicely there.
Aury on the wrong end of an overhand right that came out of nowhere.
Aury darts in looking for a takedown but Rossi gets double underhooks and turns Aury into the cage.
Aury misses with a right hand
and Rossi counters with a stiff right hand.
Aury is rocked!
Aury takes a big intake of breath there - he's definitely tired.
Aury takes a jab right on the nose. That must have hurt but he shrugs his shoulders and looks to return the favor.
Aury is still on wobbly legs! Can Rossi finish him?
Rossi cracks Aury with a hook to the temple - Aury is on wobbly legs here! Rossi swarms him with hook after hook, landing with each one! Aury falls to the canvas face first and the referee dives in to stop the fight! Rossi wins by TKO!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:18 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punches). Roberto Rossi!

Unang Zemin Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Unang Zemin135 lbs, PROSPECT 380+135Ibs Undefeated Champion

Unang Zemin  VS Pocket Rocket

Zemin bobs and weaves and unloads with a good uppercut.
Zemin lands a powerful looking uppercut that connected with his opponent's jaw.
Wow, both these guys are really going for it!
Rocket paws at his opponent with the jab and then lunges in with a straight, right on the button.
Zemin slips a jab and a cross from Rocket.
Zemin tries to clinch but Rocket moves out of range.
Nice defenses there by Zemin.
Zemin takes a really solid shot there but just smiles back and shrugs his shoulders.
Zemin throws a big shot that misses.
Zemin thows a left - swing and a miss!
Rocket misses with an uppercut
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
and Zemin counters with a crisp right hand that drops Rocket! Zemin lets Rocket back up to his feet, looking for a finish!
Rocket is rocked!
This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!
Zemin is looking for an opening here. He's unloaded a big left hand that catches Rocket flush on the jaw and sends him tumbling to the canvas! Rocket is out cold! Zemin holds back from landing any unnecessary shots to his unconscious opponent, as the referee reacts slowly to the situation. A brutal knockout and then some excellent sportsmanship - this guy is my new favorite fighter!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:31 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Unang Zemin!
Unang Zemin retains his bantamweight title!

Shinohara Sosuke Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Shinohara SosukeWINNER

Shinohara Sosuke  VS Aljosa Medeiros

We've seen a great period of action over the last minute or so - credit to both fighters for going all out!
Medeiros ducks under a wild hook from Sosuke.
Nice shot by Sosuke.
Sosuke throws out a token jab with nothing on it.
Medeiros is looking to counter with a shot to the body.
Sosuke slips under a jab.
Sosuke uses some good footwork to avoid the body shot by Medeiros.
Medeiros takes a jab right on the nose. That must have hurt but he shrugs his shoulders and looks to return the favor.
Sosuke lands a powerful looking uppercut that connected with his opponent's jaw.
Medeiros is rocked!
Sosuke gets cracked there but stands up to it.
Oh Medeiros is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Sosuke throws an overhand right that lands on Medeiros's shoulder, as Medeiros tries to avoid the shot.
Medeiros seems to have got his legs back now.
Nice straight punches there by Sosuke. You know Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Sosuke.
Sosuke tries a switch kick but it misses it's target.
Sosuke misses with a body shot.
Sosuke throws an uppercut from half a mile away. Medeiros sees it coming and avoids it easily.
Sosuke lands a big right hand that sends Medeiros crashing to the mat! Sosuke stays standing though and waves Medeiros back to his feet!
And that is the end of the round. The fighters go back to their corners.

Shinohara Sosuke showed his class in that round. I'd imagine he'll take it on all the scorecards.
OK. That's time! The bell goes and we're back to the action. And we move into the final round!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/round3.jpg
Medeiros lands a slapping body shot.
Sosuke cracks Medeiros with a big right hand that sends him crashing to the floor. Sosuke has the opportunity to follow him to the ground but instead he's beckoning Medeiros to stand back up!
Sosuke lands with an overhand left.
Shinohara Sosuke seems to be the more aggressive standup fighter in this bout.
Medeiros misses with a jab to the body
and Sosuke counters with a huge left! Medeiros is in big trouble! He's backing up but Sosuke isn't giving him chance to recover. Under a barage of punches the ref has to step in to save Medeiros from any more damage. A dominating finish by Sosuke!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:18 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Shinohara Sosuke!

Sambo Sam Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sambo  SamWINNER

Sambo Sam  VS Osazi Okon
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown.gif
and Sam counters with a driving takedown into guard. Nice work there by Sam.
Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!
Sam slips effortlessly into side control - very nice.
Okon is trying to get back to half guard. He's pushing on Sam's leg. He's managed it. Nice work.
Well, if Sam is going to just lie there, perhaps we should talk about what we're having for dinner tonight� I'm having a ham and pineapple pizza� Yum. Can't wait.
Okon is in trouble now - Sam has advanced to mount!
Okon defends a decent attempt at a guillotine from Sam.
Sam misses with a head shot.
BOOM! Sam connects with a massive shot to the dome!
Sam lands an elbow that was bordering on illegal but the referee lets it go with a warning.
Sam moves to the back.
What can Okon do to escape this position? He's going to have to figure it out pretty quick if he wants to stay in the fight!
Sambo Sam overall seems to be getting the better of the ground position in the fight so far.
Okon won't enjoy being in this position. Sam looking for the choke. Oh... he's slipped the arm under the neck - Okon is tapping - it's over boys! Sam picks up the submission victory!
Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:42 of round 3, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Sambo Sam!
Sambo Sam managed to slip a mention for his sponsors, Un-Kaged Nutrition, into his post fight interview.

Bimbo Slaissi Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Bimbo SlaissiWINNER

Bimbo Slaissi VS Reino Ruttu

Slaissi throws a lazy right hand but Ruttu sees it coming a mile off and sidesteps it easily.
An attempted straight right counter from Ruttu misses the target.
A jab from Slaissi does it's job there.
Ruttu takes a step back and watches a body kick go sailing past his mid section.
Ruttu half committed to a counter leg kick.
Slaissi throws a front kick aimed at Ruttu's knee but Ruttu avoids it well.
Slaissi slips in close and lands a nice hook before moving back out of range.
Slaissi dances in quickly and lands a nice inside leg kick on Ruttu. That did some damage!
The crowd are loving this. Great action here.
Slaissi swings widly with a right hand
and Ruttu counters with a nice jab to the body that keeps Slaissi thinking.
Slaissi takes a big intake of breath there - he's definitely tired.
Slaissi with a nice looking leg kick. You could hear that one land in a back row.
Ruttu moves out of range of the strikes.
Ruttu appears to be looking for a counter punch to the body.
Slaissi throws a nice hook to the body that draws an oooh from the crowd.
Reino Ruttu has stepped it up - he knows he needs a finish here!
Ruttu jabbing away but nothing is landing.

Bimbo Slaissi comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.
Well Slaissi has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.
Judge Johanna Lukiainen scores the fight 27:30
Judge Marco Blurstr�m scores the fight 27:30
Judge Matti Vanhoillinen scores the fight 26:30
In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Bimbo Slaissi!

Jovan Dickons Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jovan DickonsWINNER

Jovan Dickons  VS Timo Lepisto

The crowd are starting to boo a lack of action.
Dickons is in full mount, looking to secure a guillotine but Lepisto is surviving well by controlling Dickons's body position as best he can.
Dickons dominating with strikes here.
We've been hearing good reports from Dickons's training camp. Apparently he has been rolling around with some good quality BJJ practitioners and has been sharpening his skills. Let's see if that has an impact on the fight today.
Dickons tucks in and makes sure he doesn't lose the dominant position.
Dickons has controlled the position for a good 20 seconds, which will no doubt be starting to frustrate his opponent.
Lepisto has left one of his arms exposed and Dickons doesn't need a second invitation. He's isolated it and locked on a tight armbar. Lepisto screams and taps out, obviously in a lot of pain. Hopefully there isn't permanent damage to that arm.
Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:59 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Armbar). Jovan Dickons!

Specail thanks to all the managers and the fighters that has made this event a success. and not leaving out the fans and supporters