#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

teyoken

I know I’m not alone when I say, I want Frank Costello (@Costello) off the game and I find it a mockery that he hasn’t been removed yet. He is a clear multi abuser if anyone is, and breaks in game rules almost everyday. His organization is filled with obvious multi accounts and he’s had many months to cover his tracks and cover his cheating anyway he can. The community hounding him has made him delete many accounts that we have collectively found. He has given death threats to many people in the community, one example he threatened @venom09 that if he didn’t release his fighter with van’s previous org CDFC that he would “CUT HIS FINGERS OFF” and if he seen him face to face that he would “MUTILATE HIM”. Freedom of speech is welcome of course, but are we really gonna allow a scumbag like this to talk to good people in the community like this? I know this isn’t a singular experience, I know he has harassed many people like this and built a great reputation as a notorious scumbag in the community. His original account was username “MMAWhiteJr” and he deleted it as he was being vigorously called out for QFCing against many multi accounts and was scared of an IP ban. It would be doing everyone a big favor removing this scumbag and every one of his other accounts off the platform. This is all information collected a few months ago, so who knows what this guy has been doing besides cheating and cherry picking his multi accounts, who else is he harassing and black mailing we don’t know about? Let us band together and make change for the better, who’s with me? It doesn’t take a fool to see the clear cheating going on.

Mike, do us all a favor and remove this nuisance. This isn’t an opinionated topic, he’s dragging down the game experience and cherry picking his many multi accounts signed to his own organization. Fuck this guy! Let’s take one step in making this game a better place for everyone.

#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

His multi abusing has been covered up from the most part as everyone was grilling him for doing it so obviously.  Most of it is left to public record and the only person with the power to dig as deep as possible into the subject is Mike by pulling his IP and seeing what accounts are on there or have been on there. He might have went and used some sort of proxy or hide.me type of site but regardless it’s painfully obvious and many people were grilling him at the time and it made him go cover up mode. I will be working to get more proof and screenshots on the subject but public record speaks loud words to anyone who knows the game and how it runs especially with new managers. But if you go to his early events, you can see all the accounts he made and deleted, all having 4 fighters all signed to his org at the time. You can see the multi graveyard with these event links here, mind you why were all these accounts made the day of his org being made and all their fighters being signed to his organization? I guarantee if you pull his IP with all the accounts that play on it, there will still be more then six. Here are some links to provide context to the graveyard I speak of. Click the fighters and see the relation and suspicious similar generic names, then click the profiles to see all the deleted accounts. Here you go.

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=956536

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=383355

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=956697
(very possible remaining multi)https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=141026

I will be working to gather screenshots of the threats and harassment as well, if anyone has any information or evidence that could help towards Franks ban please do provide. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

7 hours ago, teyoken said:

I know I’m not alone when I say, I want Frank Costello (@Costello) off the game and I find it a mockery that he hasn’t been removed yet. He is a clear multi abuser if anyone is, and breaks in game rules almost everyday. His organization is filled with obvious multi accounts and he’s had many months to cover his tracks and cover his cheating anyway he can. The community hounding him has made him delete many accounts that we have collectively found. He has given death threats to many people in the community, one example he threatened @venom09 that if he didn’t release his fighter with van’s previous org CDFC that he would “CUT HIS FINGERS OFF” and if he seen him face to face that he would “MUTILATE HIM”. Freedom of speech is welcome of course, but are we really gonna allow a scumbag like this to talk to good people in the community like this? I know this isn’t a singular experience, I know he has harassed many people like this and built a great reputation as a notorious scumbag in the community. His original account was username “MMAWhiteJr” and he deleted it as he was being vigorously called out for QFCing against many multi accounts and was scared of an IP ban. It would be doing everyone a big favor removing this scumbag and every one of his other accounts off the platform. This is all information collected a few months ago, so who knows what this guy has been doing besides cheating and cherry picking his multi accounts, who else is he harassing and black mailing we don’t know about? Let us band together and make change for the better, who’s with me? It doesn’t take a fool to see the clear cheating going on.

Mike, do us all a favor and remove this nuisance. This isn’t an opinionated topic, he’s dragging down the game experience and cherry picking his many multi accounts signed to his own organization. Fuck this guy! Let’s take one step in making this game a better place for everyone.

#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

Couldn't agree more.  Get this cockroach out of the community.

I will argue that by removing him, Mike wouldn't be doing us a favor, but fulfilling his responsibility as the game owner.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

This is what the second, third, forth time he's been called out? and Mike did nothing. I want him banned too but until Mike steps up and does something about it not much can be done. We should as a community band together and not sign his fighters, kick him out of your alliance, don't do any business with him kick him out of gyms, don't sponsor his fighters, don't accept fights with him. Cut him off completely.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Zello said:

We should as a community band together and not sign his fighters, kick him out of your alliance, don't do any business with him kick him out of gyms, don't sponsor his fighters, don't accept fights with him. Cut him off completely.

Isn't this what is already happening for the most part?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I suspect Mike is equally annoyed by cheaters and by people making threads harassing cheaters at this point but I could be projecting.

Listen I've come and gone from this game for years and throughout that time I've made my opinion on people running multiple accounts simultaneously known. That being said I don't think posting things such as "anyone who fucks with Frank Cheatstello, I and many others don’t endorse you and won’t work with you. We will leave the scum for another side of the game, you are not welcome in the community." is taking the high road. Frank recruits a lot of new players that just discovered this game (or returning players like myself that didn't know his reputation) and you're basically drawing a line in the sand saying "if you're contracted to his org, fuck you".

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just don't agree with the methods I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 6/29/2022 at 11:48 PM, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

Isn't this what is already happening for the most part?

Sadly no, he’s in an alliance and has his own org and has suckered new players in for the most part and doesn’t seem there will be a stop to his fuckery. Doesn’t seem that many people care about the concept of cutting him off but it’d be a great idea if he won’t get banned. I was told by many that Mike won’t help and me doing this is a big waste of time. I messaged him directly and hope it will produce some sort of result. Who knows though..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

I suspect Mike is equally annoyed by cheaters and by people making threads harassing cheaters at this point but I could be projecting.

Listen I've come and gone from this game for years and throughout that time I've made my opinion on people running multiple accounts simultaneously known. That being said I don't think posting things such as "anyone who fucks with Frank Cheatstello, I and many others don’t endorse you and won’t work with you. We will leave the scum for another side of the game, you are not welcome in the community." is taking the high road. Frank recruits a lot of new players that just discovered this game (or returning players like myself that didn't know his reputation) and you're basically drawing a line in the sand saying "if you're contracted to his org, fuck you".

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just don't agree with the methods I guess.

That doesn’t stand for the new players or the players unaware of his behavior and cheating, you don’t have to agree with the methods but many people stand behind that statement and rightfully so. It’s fuck his alliance, fuck his game friends, and fuck the people that know his reputation and still stand by him because it’s unmorale in the sense that they KNOW he’s a cheating bastard. He’s a complete waste of space in this community and EVERYONE in the game would be better off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I do understand the sentiment believe me. I had my own anti-multi thread that I just found again from 2016. I was competing with a guy that was an obvious multi that was signing bunches of fresh fighters for pennies because they were his alts. This fool even used the same username in some of his alt accounts. He eventually had his extra stuff deleted and was allowed to keep his main account- including the org. Without the stream of cheap labor, he sold this org to a rich investor... the org then died when the majority of the managers under contract magically stopped logging in at the same time. I don't remember who bought the org but he was pissed.

Point being- that gentleman kept his main account, made a cool few million selling the org at a time when selling VIP time wasn't as convenient so money was tighter.

I understand your frustration but I wonder what these posts look like to a new player that joins our diminishing community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheHoarseWhisperer said:

That being said I don't think posting things such as "anyone who fucks with Frank Cheatstello, I and many others don’t endorse you and won’t work with you. We will leave the scum for another side of the game, you are not welcome in the community." is taking the high road. Frank recruits a lot of new players that just discovered this game (or returning players like myself that didn't know his reputation) and you're basically drawing a line in the sand saying "if you're contracted to his org, fuck you".

Until Mike does something that's the only thing we can do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/29/2022 at 2:38 PM, teyoken said:

#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

On 6/29/2022 at 2:38 PM, teyoken said:

#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

man shouldve been banned when he made 1 alt lol. if the allegations are true i support this movement.

• Upvote 2

On 6/29/2022 at 2:38 AM, teyoken said:

#BANFRANKCOSTELLO

three or four headed by you bully me, offend me, criticize me, envy me and accuse me without proof, I will answer them with this rap poem. 

Envy makes you dizzy, you throw homemade rudeness at me while I throw you a poem.

I only see cheap envy of three or four continue with your doodles that I am more handsome every day.

The more they criticize me and accuse me without proof, I will continue playing this game rising tides.

continue with offenses, which is the only thing you have since the evidence does not go down and you will continue like this just by saying rudeness to me and I will continue to respond without cowardice, forward I am going and with my head held high every day working hard for my two children and this if I tell them with me They won't be able to, at the top they will see me whitewashing up to the sky slipping through all their poison and to finish I tell them to stop criticizing envy and accusations without proof that mike knows that I am not multi here or abroad.

• Downvote 6

12 minutes ago, Costello said:

three or four headed by you bully me, offend me, criticize me, envy me and accuse me without proof, I will answer them with this rap poem. 

Envy makes you dizzy, you throw homemade rudeness at me while I throw you a poem.

I only see cheap envy of three or four continue with your doodles that I am more handsome every day.

The more they criticize me and accuse me without proof, I will continue playing this game rising tides.

continue with offenses, which is the only thing you have since the evidence does not go down and you will continue like this just by saying rudeness to me and I will continue to respond without cowardice, forward I am going and with my head held high every day working hard for my two children and this if I tell them with me They won't be able to, at the top they will see me whitewashing up to the sky slipping through all their poison and to finish I tell them to stop criticizing envy and accusations without proof that mike knows that I am not multi here or abroad.

what am I envious of you for? clearly it’s not just me who doesn’t like you for your cheating ways. you’re lucky that mike doesn’t care about the community anymore and doesn’t raise his hand because a simple pull of your ip would give him all the proof he needs to banish you from the site. you have carved yourself a terrible reputation and me stating that is bullying you? try you threatening to cut off VanVenoms fingers for not releasing your fighter months ago, over a browser game. you’re actual filth and if that hurts your little feelings then grow the fuck up. I was the first person on this site who gave you a chance and even funded your VIP, then when I picked up on your cheating ways and called you out publicly you made an attempt to blackmail me with forum downvotes. you’ve had plenty of time to cover your tracks but anyone who’s even just a little smarter then your inbred ass can see your cheating that you’ve tried oh so hard to cover up. MMAWhiteJr you’re a clown, please don’t poke your head in here and act like I’m the problem when we all know that’s not the case lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Costello said:

I ask the moderators and the administrator to be serious in this matter, to accuse without evidence and in the very link of an organization is really to be pure evil, stop being envious and play the game, I am not multi and mike knows it, stop now the envy.

evil, envious? envious of what? you fucking suck at the game and are a terrible person so what could I possibly be envious of?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I ask the moderators and the administrator to be serious in this matter, to accuse without evidence and in the very link of an organization is really to be pure evil, stop being envious and play the game, I am not multi and mike knows it, stop now the envy.

LMAO…. No evidence? He literally posted links. I don’t have proof of your multi accounts but I can post screenshots of your threats and harassment if you want? You’ll just say you used a translator so your messages were misunderstood right?

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

LMAO…. No evidence? He literally posted links. I don’t have proof of your multi accounts but I can post screenshots of your threats and harassment if you want? You’ll just say you used a translator so your messages were misunderstood right?

This guy went around the forums calling people the homophobic slur with an f (it got censored) because they didn’t wanna sign with his org, that’s no translation issue he’s just a scumbag. Notice how he danced around every claim I made and just said I’m evil and envious? what a MORON. LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, teyoken said:

This guy went around the forums calling people faggots because they didn’t wanna sign with his org, that’s no translation issue he’s just a scumbag. Notice how he danced around every claim I made and just said I’m evil and envious? what a MORON. LOL

Happened to me. He got mad because my fighter held his title and I had enough of his sketchy ways so wouldn’t resign in his org. He went to the point of spamming me every few seconds on Discord until I blocked and and he started asking me if I was a fag on the forums because he was mad I beat him because he has no ground game

• Upvote 2

Here are 4 of your multi accounts Mike deleted after your stupid ass was reported:

1) mike.turbo

2) leandro.gomes

3) bryant.colin

4) ricky.martin

Sit down, shut ta fuck up, and enjoy being a pariah of MMAT until your main account follows your multi ones.

Bitch.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, imcool said:

Here are 4 of your multi accounts Mike deleted after your stupid ass was reported:

1) mike.turbo

2) leandro.gomes

3) bryant.colin

4) ricky.martin

Sit down, shut ta fuck up, and enjoy being a pariah of MMAT until your main account follows your multi ones.

Bitch.

He can’t because if all the new managers see this thread and know about his sketchy ways then his piece of shit org won’t have anyone but his multi accounts in it

• Upvote 3