Can anyone still calculate Learning speeds? I know there were some scripts that used to work but I think that ended.

The Assistant Training Useless-- to Useless + [or ++ if ur lucky] is the only way I can do it so far. I've seen Some skills that Aren't even part of the session go to ++ but I'm pretty sure thats meaningless cuz the Useless skill being trained was just +.

Go to the skills snapshot page.

Right-click mouse, select View source code (or whatever it's called in your language). A new tab / page opens (in Chrome you'll need to refresh that page).

Ctrl+F to search the name of the fighter.

Scroll down a few lines until you'll find a line that says i.e. td width="4.3%" background.

Use that number to calculate your learning speed. In this example it's 0.043*150=6.45.

Works for Firefox and Chrome on a PC. I didn't test any other browsers or devices.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 2:26 PM, RampageJones said:

Can anyone still calculate Learning speeds? I know there were some scripts that used to work but I think that ended.

The Assistant Training Useless-- to Useless + [or ++ if ur lucky] is the only way I can do it so far. I've seen Some skills that Aren't even part of the session go to ++ but I'm pretty sure thats meaningless cuz the Useless skill being trained was just +.

i've done it that way for years. 2 sessions to abysmal-- from useless-- or they're too slow for me to keep 99% of the time.

• Upvote 2

On 9/19/2022 at 6:55 AM, pjrfin said:

Right-click mouse, select View source code (or whatever it's called in your language). A new tab / page opens (in Chrome you'll need to refresh that page).

Scroll down a few lines until you'll find a line that says i.e. td width="4.3%" background.

Use that number to calculate your learning speed. In this example it's 0.043*150=6.45.

Works for Firefox and Chrome on a PC. I didn't test any other browsers or devices.

This worked wonders for me.

• Upvote 1

On 9/19/2022 at 8:55 PM, pjrfin said:

Can confirm this is the right way to go about it. Obviously you also want to control for other things like making sure your coaches are good, morale is up, energy is good, and you haven't previously sparred or trained something else that sometimes may have an influence and have given you a small boost in that useless --.

On a small note though, just take the % figure and multiply it by a flat 1.5 to get learning speed. I have frequently seen it around the MMAtycoon world people moving decimals first (like above) or mucking around with some other methods and then multiplying by 150 or something.... it's unnecessary work for the same sum. Just take the % number and multiply it by 1.5, and it doesn't get simpler than that.

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Lexington said:

Let's say I want to test it via Takedowns(useless--) should the fighter have wonderful or useless wrestling?

Makes no difference, so long as your fighter's morale & energy are 100% & the trainer is above the skill you have & the trainer is max morale you should get a good indication.

1 hour ago, Lexington said:

Let's say I want to test it via Takedowns(useless--) should the fighter have wonderful or useless wrestling?

back in the day having wonderful wrestling would help with wrestling related secondaries compared to useless primes. not sure if it still functions that way but if it does, the results are micro-decimals.

• 6 months later...