Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...

the less people the better it is in this case.

Not true at all. Class size has NO effect on cardio, weights and yoga. The only factors are gym quality, cleanliness and supplement quality.

From the wiki:

• General workouts: If you are just pumping weights, training cardio or working a yoga routine, it doesn't matter how many other people are training at the gym. The only negative issue is that more fighters will wear out the equipment quicker and when the equipment decreases in quality, so does your training.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?title=Gyms

Edit: I cannot stress this enough: Read the wiki! Yes, there is some outdated info there, but far less misinformation than you will get on these forums.

• Upvote 4

Not true at all. Class size has NO effect on cardio, weights and yoga. The only factors are gym quality, cleanliness and supplement quality.

From the wiki:

• General workouts: If you are just pumping weights, training cardio or working a yoga routine, it doesn't matter how many other people are training at the gym. The only negative issue is that more fighters will wear out the equipment quicker and when the equipment decreases in quality, so does your training.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?title=Gyms

Edit: I cannot stress this enough: Read the wiki! Yes, there is some outdated info there, but far less misinformation than you will get on these forums.

agreed, Igor's posts are always spot on

Especially when he posts about the suppleness of my youthful body.

Training is fairly straight forward:

• Coach Classes: Less people is better (INCLUDING CIRCUIT TRAINING)
  • Sparring Sessions: More people is better, and more specifically, more high quality people is better
  • Physicals: Numbers are irrelevant.

Hey Everyone Is it Possible to delete your profile and set up a new one with all the same info on it except from the email address as got new email address and want to restart as done some stuff wrong. Any help will be appreciated

There are 2 types of supps that will make you gain weight. You have your typical weight gain supplement which you dont need to do anything for. Then there is MuscleBulk supplement. You should train weights while on that supplement.

There are 2 types of supps that will make you gain weight. You have your typical weight gain supplement which you dont need to do anything for. Then there is MuscleBulk supplement. You should train weights while on that supplement.

Yeah, this is also not true at all and one of the many reasons people really ought to take my sig seriously. The only supplement which will increase a fighter's weight is (unsurprisingly) weight gain. The best way to use weight gain, is to use it while you're recovering on sundays or after a fight. That way it won't affect your regular training, in which you should use recovery supplements (or cardio supplements if you train cardio. Or muscle bulk if you train weights.)

Yeah, this is also not true at all and one of the many reasons people really ought to take my sig seriously. The only supplement which will increase a fighter's weight is (unsurprisingly) weight gain. The best way to use weight gain, is to use it while you're recovering on sundays or after a fight. That way it won't affect your regular training, in which you should use recovery supplements (or cardio supplements if you train cardio. Or muscle bulk if you train weights.)

I have more forum posts than fights...

Stand by your van.

Some extra info to supplement (heh heh) Igor's post: The wiki mentions that muscle gain will have a slight negative effect on your physicals, so an indirect response to gaining weight may be that you want to slightly change your training to add additional CT sessions or the like.

hi, at first sry for mi bad english...

I have a fighter in the island ( Hassan Lamouna, 300 lbs, 4-0) i cant more do qfc because he hav win 4 times and none organistion need a fighter with this weight, can he quit the island and found a contract in another city or is he blocked in the island ?

Thx for your reply

hi, at first sry for mi bad english...

I have a fighter in the island ( Hassan Lamouna, 300 lbs, 4-0) i cant more do qfc because he hav win 4 times and none organistion need a fighter with this weight, can he quit the island and found a contract in another city or is he blocked in the island ?

Thx for your reply

He's currently blocked in the Island.

However I think one org has started a superheavy division.

Why everytime I come forum and click View New Contect, there is nothing to found when there is a lot of new posts.

I have delete cookies, no change.

This still bug me like hell. Have tried using Chrome and Firefox, no change.