Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi, when the clothes of your fighter go down 100, can you wash them or do you have to throw them away?

You have to throw them away. I would change clothes when they reach 130

Yes, just message the owner & ask them if you can train with them. Some will some won't. I would send a message to all the gyms you like & ask for an invitation.

Hey can anyone tell me... some of my fighters are getting into "that age" and i wonder how it works if a fighter retires on their own... or will they?

the age varies by their hiddens -- they will just start declining and losing -- i just retired one that just started falling off not doing much in fights anymore -- its something you will just have to notice -- their will probably be hints about it later but dont think there is as of this moment

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

If both fighters haven't accepted yet then you can re-set the fight. Basically, in weight class choose 'select weight' then save the event. When it saves, change the weight class back to where you wanted it, re-choose the 2 fighters and this time tick the 'title fight' box. Make sure you adjust the rounds as well if this is an org policy for title fights :)

I can't change my fighters training status. I had changed it to ''no training'' in order to gain them some energy before the fight. However, after the fight, I can't set them back to ''full time'' training. Also, in the gyms page, I can't set them a training program too. ( btw. they are not injured ) please help me.

I can't change my fighters training status. I had changed it to ''no training'' in order to gain them some energy before the fight. However, after the fight, I can't set them back to ''full time'' training. Also, in the gyms page, I can't set them a training program too. ( btw. they are not injured ) please help me.

you normally have to wait a certain amount of days b4 you change it back not sure how many though

what i do to my guys is put them on no training in the gym so they do nothing on a session instead of train

You can only change your training activity once a week. I'm not 100% sure but I remember Mike saying somewhere that it resets on saturday.

If you want to rest, simply press ''CLEAR ALL'' in the gym window, then ''UPDATE'' and he will be set to no training sessions until you change it.