Noob Questions

MMATycoon

i train cond. till 14-- at least. that easily keeps energy above 90% during all 12 sessions using 160energy saver.

I set condition of my prospect at wonderful, I have no problems with energy level going lower than 90% if I set their training schedule correctly (for example no CTs training right before or after sparring sessions).

starting with 110 conditionin and a 160 i can go the entire week no problem,ive done that for creation tourneys so far

I used to start with 110 conditioning too but I think it is the easiest skill to raise so I find it easier to start with low conditioning and just do nothing but cardio for a while

Does it make sense to make a wrestler build with 12 Takedown D? will you get more dominant positions against other grapplers with no TDD?

if you want to create a wrestler? it can be helpful because you won't end up on your back easily so you will be able to get more dominant positions than if you don't have any takedown defense but if you don't mind fighting from your back it isn't necessary

if you want to create a wrestler? it can be helpful because you won't end up on your back easily so you will be able to get more dominant positions than if you don't have any takedown defense but if you don't mind fighting from your back it isn't necessary

in this game,gnp from your back is worthless right?

Does it make sense to make a wrestler build with 12 Takedown D? will you get more dominant positions against other grapplers with no TDD?

Don't worry about TDD on a wrestler. Work on other things that will have a bigger effect on your fighter. A wrestler has no need to keep a fight standing. You want to have skills that will help you improve position instead.

Once you hit the top levels your TDD will need to be sensational or higher anyway or it's pretty much useless against anyone trying to take you down.

Don't worry about TDD on a wrestler. Work on other things that will have a bigger effect on your fighter. A wrestler has no need to keep a fight standing. You want to have skills that will help you improve position instead.

Once you hit the top levels your TDD will need to be sensational or higher anyway or it's pretty much useless against anyone trying to take you down.

i was thinking in terms of scoring rounds, but it still probably is way better to use it elsewhere

I have a question. When doing cardio, weights and yoga training is it true that it doesn't matter how many other people are doing these at the same time? I.e if I trained weights(1) I would get the same results if I trained weights(20)?

i heard it doesnt but that shit matters in real life when youre doing weights lol, worst feeling in the world is supersetting between two machines and some fatass is resting on YOUR machine watching espn

I think not, and I also think that in terms of increasing the morale it doesn't matter what you train (as long as you train something), so just do yoga until fighter's morale is back up again. And remember to change clothes frequently.

is it better to train with no morale or not train? I never train if my morale is low and I just keep changing their clothes everyday, would it really be better to train something during that time?

Morale won't affect your training, although training can affect your morale.

OBJECTION!

Lower morale means that your fighter gains lesser skills points from a training sessions. Proof

Imagine situation, depressed guy is trying to learn some technique or learn to an exam. What effects would be of such trying?

Exercise is a known rehabilitating treatment for depression, due to the physiological result of endorphins and the like and the ability to focus on other things.

It would be easier you had had wrote: "I was wrong, Bragi is right as always" :D. Plus that was just an example. Don't make me use complicated words from my language! :D